Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Fashionable Vampire

-lurks about-

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
My computer broke down and couldn't work anymore. I have a knack of putting electronics to their death, like my Lime Gameboy Color. So I'm using another computer part-time. G'night.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
So sad!
Another story about a girl commiting suicide because of bullying!
Makes me kind of angry.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Naramaru
So sad!
Makes me kind of angry.

Seriously, that is sad and yes, it ticks me off.
The bullies probably don't give a damn. They always blame the victim and never the tormentors...

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

The bullies probably don't give a damn. They always blame the victim and never the tormentors...

A bunch of people were all like "she brought it on herself" because some of the mistakes she made. I don't think the mistakes she made were enough to condemn her to a life of misery and an early grave.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

A bunch of people were all like "she brought it on herself" because some of the mistakes she made. I don't think the mistakes she made were enough to condemn her to a life of misery and an early grave.

Exactly! Everyone makes mistakes...humanity is slowing beginning to forget that thing called forgiveness.

Fashionable Vampire

Naramaru
So sad!
Makes me kind of angry.

-sigh-
Makes me think of this song:

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Anhelitta De Celine-Val
Naramaru
Anhelitta De Celine-Val

Exactly! Everyone makes mistakes...humanity is slowing beginning to forget that thing called forgiveness.
Thing is, aside from a few key points that I wouldn't think make much of a difference, I don't think society has really changed in the past thirty years or so. It's just that with social media as strong as it is, this is brought to light much more.

Whether or not that's a good thing is still up in the air for me. The fact allot of people are now being more vocal about it is a pro, but the whole campaign makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

As for the subject that leads to this conversation, I don't know what article we are speaking of is, but what possible "mistakes" could this girl have done to merit such a sense of out casting even after her passing?

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hybird
Thing is, aside from a few key points that I wouldn't think make much of a difference, I don't think society has really changed in the past thirty years or so. It's just that with social media as strong as it is, this is brought to light much more.

Whether or not that's a good thing is still up in the air for me. The fact allot of people are now being more vocal about it is a pro, but the whole campaign makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

As for the subject that leads to this conversation, I don't know what article we are speaking of is, but what possible "mistakes" could this girl have done to merit such a sense of out casting even after her passing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHXGNx-E7E
Here's the video that she made.
And this is the article:
http://www.vancouversun.com/technology/Vancouver+area+teen+commits+suicide+after+telling+story+being+cyberbullied+with+video/7375941/story.html

Fashionable Vampire

I think Denham is to thank for my newest inspiration.

Friendly Friend

I bought a new phone today. I have an actual phone that I can do stuff with. Ohemgee.

Hiroko Takashiro's Significant Otter

Shirtless Dreamer

31,725 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
My nose is so stuffy! I hope I'm not allergic to my cats!

What kind of phone is it Ele~?

8,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
Marionette Fantasia
My nose is so stuffy! I hope I'm not allergic to my cats!

What kind of phone is it Ele~?
One with a screen that makes calls.

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Had a hell of a day at the convention, I finally met Jason David Frank. My life has become a significant step closer to completion heart .

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items