o.o; New poll?

1 100.0% [ 3320 ]
Total Votes:[ 3320 ]

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Completely exhausted from working the con so far. One more day to go. If you guys are at the con, our booth number is 982. End of aisle 900.

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
Had to get up early to make something for my nephews party. But since I thought it didn't turn out I left it at home. Then when I get there, half the people left. Then I had to rush to get to work. Good news was that the bars I made were ******** delicious.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Queen Harley
Completely exhausted from working the con so far. One more day to go. If you guys are at the con, our booth number is 982. End of aisle 900.
Is envious, mainly because you're at the same con when Yuko and Ananth (Johnny Wander) are at.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the States, I've returned from the war zone (in the sense the venue doesn't know the phrase "turn on the damn air conditioner!" wink known as APEcon.

Got to meet and get comic advice from Khalid Birdsong (Fried Chicken and Sushi web comic) as well as meet Stephanie Lesniak.

Fashionable Vampire

About to descend into hell this week.
Midterms, Arenas and trying to maintain a 70 average for 2 more months.

Dangerous Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'm heading for the last 20 days before Youmacon...(18 but I am hoping if I round up I might get all4 cosplays finished in time! lol)
Going to be super busy, even more rarely on, etc because 4 costumes... burning_eyes

Fashionable Vampire

Lots of luck Anne.

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hybird
Queen Harley
Is envious, mainly because you're at the same con when Yuko and Ananth (Johnny Wander) are at.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the States, I've returned from the war zone (in the sense the venue doesn't know the phrase "turn on the damn air conditioner!" wink known as APEcon.

Got to meet and get comic advice from Khalid Birdsong (Fried Chicken and Sushi web comic) as well as meet Stephanie Lesniak.

I actually meet them in person when they were at Wondercon. I got v.1&2 of JW from them and brought them cookies and strawberries from the local farmers market.

Sadly I had absolutely no time to see them since I was completely swamped the whole time.

Original Lunatic

27,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Queen Harley
Hybird
Queen Harley

I actually meet them in person when they were at Wondercon. I got v.1&2 of JW from them and brought them cookies and strawberries from the local farmers market.

Sadly I had absolutely no time to see them since I was completely swamped the whole time.
Still pissed that WonderCon went to Anaheim this year, and will probably stay there until 2014. Imagine how enraged I was when I heard Yuko and Ananth were there.

Was NYCC that packed?

Fashionable Vampire

From what I saw online, yeah.

Hiroko Takashiro's Significant Otter

Shirtless Dreamer

31,725 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ahhh~ I'm in loveee~

Aged Conventioneer

11,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hybird
Queen Harley
Hybird
Queen Harley

Still pissed that WonderCon went to Anaheim this year, and will probably stay there until 2014. Imagine how enraged I was when I heard Yuko and Ananth were there.

Was NYCC that packed?

Yes it was. It was a nightmare trying to get food, or even walk outside my own booth.

Fashionable Vampire

Midterms start tomorrow.
-sigh-

Shameless Hoarder

12,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
My cousin had her baby! Finally!

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Queen Harley
Hybird
Queen Harley
Hybird
Queen Harley

Was NYCC that packed?

Yes it was. It was a nightmare trying to get food, or even walk outside my own booth.

Me and my friend had to walk up to 8th Ave to at least find the nearest vacant eating spot. -_-

Dangerous Rogue

10,750 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
Naramaru
My cousin had her baby! Finally!

Congrats on the baby, well not your baby but the baby nonetheless. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff