Other 0.13815789473684 13.8% [ 84 ]
Total Votes:[ 608 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 38 39 40 > >>

Tipsy Tycoon

9,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
One of my FB friends was being a "bad juju", as one of my best friends would put it, and suggested it along with a few other titles when I decided to get back into watching anime. emotion_awesome I initially thought it was gonna be a mecha one based on the title alone and hadn't seen any since Gundam Wing ages ago. I thought it was fun to make snap judgements on what kind of anime they were (except Ranma 1/2 because I've heard of the premise before and Prince of Tennis because that was exactly what it said on the tin) based on their names and any pictures before watching to have my expectations blown away. A summary of my reactions when I watched the first episode:

"Oooh, spooky~"
... eek
emotion_0A0
crying
"...I'm so continuing with this. whee "

Miiyunah's Husbando

Bump for my love of this anime.
Had me captivated ever since I caught it on the top lists of crunchy roll and now i'm struggling to make time to the bookstore and read all the manga's!
Still on book 6.

As for my favorite character's for male it deff Marco Bott for having short but genuine moments of reminding someone's strength's and praise for golden moments.
Petra also had me feeling close to such a...skilled & still heartfelt character which..well...yeah..
Forever broke. Never surrender!

Bunny

This series really caught my attention after my ex-girlfriend sat me down to watch it with her.

The very first episode gives you a taste of what the whole series is going to be like.

Reason I'm still watching and loving every moment is because of these characters right here. emotion_kirakira

User Image

I like Attack On Titan! Can't Wait For To Come To Toonami May 3 at 11:30pm
A Tale Untold

This series really caught my attention after my ex-girlfriend sat me down to watch it with her.

The very first episode gives you a taste of what the whole series is going to be like.

Reason I'm still watching and loving every moment is because of these characters right here. emotion_kirakira

User Image

Hmm...maybe in a way. Although the rest of the manga series is dramatically different.
Sonpi-Chan
Raidus

Have you tried reading A Choice with No Regrets? It’s a spin-off manga that lets readers see what Levi was like right before (and as he just joins) the Scouting Legion. Only five chapters—I believe—are out right now but it does give you a different point of view to see from. Or, at least, it did for me. Maybe you should give that a look too whenever you have the time. :)

Everyone else remembers so much of the manga. I think I need to go back and reread it, haha. It’s just been sitting on my shelf but I’ve yet to actually do so.
What?! Another spinoff? Thanks for letting me know mate biggrin

Godlike Noob

55,625 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Carl 200
I can't wait for the live-action <3

Hopeful Businesswoman

Am I the only one who ******** hates Armin? I dislike everything about his character.

Sparkling Star

6,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
pandababy808
Am I the only one who ******** hates Armin? I dislike everything about his character.

U WOT M8

Armin is my favorite character, tied only with Ymir and Bertl. I don't know if you've read the manga but he's a ******** badass in it. The anime doesn't do him justice. He really is the true lionheart of the series. Back off, Annie, you've got competition.

But seriously, don't widdle him down into the smart, weak, pathetic trope that many people mistake him for. He's much more than that. He's a manipulative, limitless scumbag who seems nice but really is slowly going batshit insane as each chapter is released. And I love him for it because I can relate to that on so many levels. In the chapter before the most recent one, even Mikasa says to him, "I don't remember raising you like that." when he talks about how good of an idea he believes genocide would be to turn the public against the king. I won't go into too much because spoiler Arlert, but yeah.

And he and Eren are due to have a bromance fallout, which pains every inch of my body but it's bound to happen. Eren just isn't determined anymore. He's lost the starlight, the fire in his eyes, and his morals are clashing with Armin's--or his lack thereof.

Hopeful Businesswoman

Kinkaede
pandababy808

U WOT M8

Armin is my favorite character, tied only with Ymir and Bertl. I don't know if you've read the manga but he's a ******** badass in it. The anime doesn't do him justice. He really is the true lionheart of the series. Back off, Annie, you've got competition.

But seriously, don't widdle him down into the smart, weak, pathetic trope that many people mistake him for. He's much more than that. He's a manipulative, limitless scumbag who seems nice but really is slowly going batshit insane as each chapter is released. And I love him for it because I can relate to that on so many levels. In the chapter before the most recent one, even Mikasa says to him, "I don't remember raising you like that." when he talks about how good of an idea he believes genocide would be to turn the public against the king. I won't go into too much because spoiler Arlert, but yeah.

And he and Eren are due to have a bromance fallout, which pains every inch of my body but it's bound to happen. Eren just isn't determined anymore. He's lost the starlight, the fire in his eyes, and his morals are clashing with Armin's--or his lack thereof.

I thank you for your insight on your opinion on Armin but he's still not about to be in my top 5.

Sparkling Star

6,900 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
pandababy808
Kinkaede
pandababy808

U WOT M8

I thank you for your insight on your opinion on Armin but he's still not about to be in my top 5.

That's fine! I wasn't trying to argue or anything. I just wanted to give you insight to his character that many fans (mainly anime-only) forget.

Conservative Sex Symbol

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Waffles! 25
Armin is so adorb

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Jakextaco
Armin is so adorb

That's what she said.

A Tale Untold

User Image

YumiKuri is troo lahv. Too bad Ymir is much of a b***h if you actually look into her character and read through the manga. But a b***h with good cause (?) I hope so.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Kinkaede
pandababy808
Kinkaede
pandababy808

U WOT M8

That's fine! I wasn't trying to argue or anything. I just wanted to give you insight to his character that many fans (mainly anime-only) forget.

My problem with Armin is that he is a strategist not a warrior!
I Hated him as a fighter but loved him as a strategist!
He is brilliant not strong
He should stick to his mighty brain power!!!!!

Kawaii Shounen

pritong_sushi
I can't wait for the live-action <3

being honest not sure how I feel about this.
the series aren't completed, there are still many things
we don't know yet.

plus, how they are going to add everything in 2 and half hours?
unless they plan to make several parts, but I highly doubt it.

plus let's face it, I am not even sure who's going
to act erwin or berthtold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas