Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've gotta say Wolfwood and Hughes deaths were the WORST. I bawled during both.
Ruri's death from Angel Sanctuary depressed me deeply. As did Sara's.
well, Cowboy Bebop and Wolf's Rain have the saddest deaths in my book, many deaths,
When Spike dies in Cowboy Bepbop...he was awsome. Then Haku from Naruto. And finally Tsubaki from YnM.
who0op
did anyone ever think the death of a villian or bad guy was sad?

Yes!! I was crying so much when Toguro and Sensui died in YYH crying crying crying They weren't really all that bad!! Especially Toguro!!
Mine would have to be when Haku died in Naruto and Naruto was yelling at Zabuza and he begin to cry and all and then shortly after he died too doing the right thing.....And if it wasent the right thing blame it on Global Warming,
Oh in the anime X when they are having the big whole sword fight and he cuts his friends head off then he is sitting there holding the head crying and all,
Although he didnt really die..Chouji's death scene from Naruto was sad, when he was walking through the forest tring to make his way to the group and he had that flashback of them all. Good stuff.

But my favorite one is of Asuka from Evangelion
Sonkaiwind
When Spike dies in Cowboy Bepbop...he was awsome. Then Haku from Naruto. And finally Tsubaki from YnM.

I was sad when Haku died too...

Actaully, if I got to choose if Tsubaki lived or died at the end, I'd have her die. Which she did, to me it's just better to the storyline. I wouldn't have gotten the same feel from that episode if she had lived.

Ok, that may have sounded odd.
death is both lol need money do this lol
heres what u do...
1. answer the poll
2. name the state u live in
3.how much gold do u have
4.what r u questing for
5.bump 10 times( different posts)
6.post 6 emoticons ( different posts)
7.post your gaia name 3 times ( different posts)
8.how much gold do u have now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces