Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do not tell me they killed Roy! scream

I'm gonna sue those idiots! Nobody kills my husband!
Nuriko from Fushi Yugi, and not just because of the character par sei but mainly because I was so into it that he was basically the big brother that I never had and (at 330am mind you) when I watched the scene where he died I 1) sat there staring at the screen not beieving it 2) cried (and I NEVER cry) and 3) wore a black band on my arm for 3 months

<----------fangirl ... kinda
scream scream gonk gonk
crying crying
Chibi Kitsune 87
Nuriko from Fushigi Yugi, and not just because of the character par sei but mainly because I was so into it that he was basically the big brother that I never had and (at 330am mind you) when I watched the scene where he died I 1) sat there staring at the screen not beieving it 2) cried (and I NEVER cry) and 3) wore a black band on my arm for 3 months

random note:
no I am not obsessed ....
The saddest death I've seen is when Spike from Cowboy Bebop dies in the end after beating everyone. crying 3nodding
Kenshin's death in Samurai X was sad
Dont forget in FF VII the game when Aris dies that was kinda sad also! 3nodding
GrimArcy
The saddest death I've seen is when Spike from Cowboy Bebop dies in the end after beating everyone. crying 3nodding

hm... I was both sad and happy that he died ... I was sad cause spike was one of my fav. characters but I was happy because he finally "woke up from his dream"
I haven't seen very many anime where the characters die. Yet I have seen one where I was crying alot. In Gundam SEED, episode 29, The Wedge of Fate, was when Nicol died. I was crying, when your best friend kills your other friend; when you killed your best friend's friend. As it shown how Nicol died, you can hear his piano theme and his dream. After his death, when Athrun and his team retreated back onto their ship, he opened out Nicol's locker and out dropped his music sheets. Yes, the death was nice and simple, having the Strike Gundam just slice the Blitz in halves; yet the memories shown while and after Nicol dying made it seem more sad and unforgettable.
Chibi Kitsune 87
Chibi Kitsune 87
Nuriko from Fushigi Yugi, and not just because of the character par sei but mainly because I was so into it that he was basically the big brother that I never had and (at 330am mind you) when I watched the scene where he died I 1) sat there staring at the screen not beieving it 2) cried (and I NEVER cry) and 3) wore a black band on my arm for 3 months

random note:
no I am not obsessed ....

I agree...Nuriko's death was really sad, I cried when it happened and I was reading it...And also when Hotohori died crying
Chibi Kitsune 87
GrimArcy

hm... I was both sad and happy that he died ... I was sad cause spike was one of my fav. characters but I was happy because he finally "woke up from his dream"

i refuse to admit that Spike died. He mearly fell do to exhaustion
Worst death in anime? Aion in Chrno Crusade the animation, cause dang.... it sucked majorly. Too quick, too...dead. It was bad haha
id say fushgugy (i didnt spell it right sorry) whene thay all die its so say i cryed so much just thinking aboute it makes me want to cry
crying

Dapper Dabbler

*sniff* Scar crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out