Welcome to Gaia! ::

When Hughes died.

That was the saddest episode of FMA EVER!! crying
Hughes in FMA...that was one of the saddest ones I've ever seen. It must've hurt for the girl to see her dad's coffin...

And Wolfwood. He was my favorite character. I almost cried when he died sad
I cannot believe someone would kill Hughes.

If they killed Roy,I'd be even sadder...
Peachy Queen B-Chan
Zomg, all of those were horrible! I agree with the Hughs and Wolfwood soo much! The worst though was Grave of the Fireflies.

yea grave of the fireflies was a sad movie I cryed and i'm not the type to cry easily.
Tomoe's death in Samurai X was sad
the death of gremio in suikoden 1.
How bout when Haru's dad died in RaveMaster. after all that time apart they finally see each other again and he sacrafices him self for Haru
animelover4
I cannot believe someone would kill Hughes.

If they killed Roy,I'd be even sadder...

ahh I know but I don't think you want me to spoil it for you. so i won't say anything.
I think when Yusuke died the 2nd time...I was crying so much, since Kuwabara kept having flashbacks and the music came and it was sad crying crying
When the they killed Tolle and Nicol from Gundam SEED. And Narale. Wolfwood from Trigun. The whole ending from Alien 9. And Toboe from Wolf Rain.

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
I think also the ending of Wolf's Rain was pretty sad with every one dieing.
Haku in naruto.

and Toboe in Wolfs rain.

NAOOOOOOOOO.
Kotori's death in X/1999. It was very painful for me, especially since she was my favorite character. crying And the way she died...terrible. Utterly terrible.
Chibi Satoshi
I think also the ending of Wolf's Rain was pretty sad with every one dieing.

YES I HATED THAT!! They killed off blue!!! *crys* she and heige were my favorite couple and charicters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff