Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do yo think is the worst or saddest death you have seen in any anime?
For me i have to say Asuka in The End of Evangelion
Bah I never liked asuka, besides when Hughes dies in FMA at the end of season one and you hear his daughter at the funeral, makes me cry my eyes out and I don't even cry when I lose real relatives
RavenNightwish
Bah I never liked asuka, besides when Hughes dies in FMA at the end of season one and you hear his daughter at the funeral, makes me cry my eyes out and I don't even cry when I lose real relatives

True that was sad. Me most agree
Another sad one is when they killed off Wolfwood in Trigun
RavenNightwish
i agreee with both, but i never get so sad to cry.....
I think mayuka in tenchi dies the saddest ,she comes back But it was really sad when i saw it the first time (I'M NAKEY!)
michael and tahl from gundam seed that was so sad
kooblikon_the_darkwarrior
RavenNightwish
i agreee with both, but i never get so sad to cry.....

Me too!!! I liked Wolfwood a whole lot, I think another sad one was Nuriko from Fushi Yugi
yeah but you know Vash looks cool with Wolfwood's gun.
When Eagle died in Magic Knight Rayearth, tres tres depressing. sad
RavenNightwish

I agree! I cried. crying
Wolfwood dying made me sad. I hated when Haku and Zazuba died too damn character deaths piss me off stressed stressed stressed
Good point, Vash did look pretty sweet with Wolfwoods cross gun
RavenNightwish

Yea when hughs died I was upset too, that and Maria Ross. God I felt like I lost a family member when I watched both of thoughs episodes.
Zomg, all of those were horrible! I agree with the Hughs and Wolfwood soo much! The worst though was Grave of the Fireflies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff