Welcome to Gaia! ::

kenshin.no.go
I honestly don't get the ending of this anime. But the opening song is one of my favs.
The ending of the Anime is 3rd impact (meaning almost everyone in this earth is gone). The original ending was because budget. It was what the characters were thinking about. While the earth got destroyed. There many resources to help explaining it? smile
i thought it was said that the rebuilds are actually closer to what anno envisioned for the series? either way i love everything about nge. it really brought me on an emotional ride and its amazing how human and relatable the characters were
but i gotta say the choking and jerk off scene really messed me up

Kawaii Shoujo

evangelion is the best.
i never really think of it as a mecha anime. not because of the technicality (that the evas aren't mechs), but because that just doesn't seem to be the focus of the series. it's more about the characters than anything else, idk.

anyway i love the tv series and the rebuilds and eva is the best.

i didn't watch it for the longest time b/c i was like 'mecha sounds boring w/e' and because everyone would go on about how it was CRAZY AND MADE NO SENSE.
and then after watching it uh. i knew a lot of idiots i guess. or a lot of eva fans are idiots. whichever.

i mean the latter is kinda a given considering so many people try to deny the REALNESS of shinji/kaworu.

Hilarious Lunatic

Love the anime.
Love the rebuild movies.
Evangelion is very influential in the mecha genre, however, it is one of the most over-hyped series ever. The ending of the series is awful, and its characters are unrelatable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff