Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
every time I see art of sad Rin I get this urge to hug... it's like... "poor baby, I must hug you... but I can't... gonk "
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9370/amaipost.png

I've hugged my computer before. It's not the same thing, but it's the thought that counts, so it's kind of like you're hugging the character.
I've never hugged my computer, but that's because my dad tends to get cheap desks for the desktops and they're usually wobbly enough I wouldn't dare and my family seems to have a thing for ruining laptops if they take their emotions out on them (most recently that was my youngest niece breaking hers when she bit it when she got mad at something while browsing the internet).

seriously, I really need a Rin plushy so when those feels come on I can hug that (and maybe a Shiemi one, too, because they're so cute together sometimes I want to glomp them both).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wait, she BIT a laptop? Mother of Gehenna, you Assiah creatures behave strangely when provoked.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
every time I see art of sad Rin I get this urge to hug... it's like... "poor baby, I must hug you... but I can't... gonk "

I've hugged my computer before. It's not the same thing, but it's the thought that counts, so it's kind of like you're hugging the character.
I've never hugged my computer, but that's because my dad tends to get cheap desks for the desktops and they're usually wobbly enough I wouldn't dare and my family seems to have a thing for ruining laptops if they take their emotions out on them (most recently that was my youngest niece breaking hers when she bit it when she got mad at something while browsing the internet).

seriously, I really need a Rin plushy so when those feels come on I can hug that (and maybe a Shiemi one, too, because they're so cute together sometimes I want to glomp them both).

Wait, she BIT a laptop? Mother of Gehenna, you Assiah creatures behave strangely when provoked.
yeah... she bit her laptop. and that's not entirely out of the normal behavior for her. I swear, between her fangs (she actually does have canine teeth that are more fanglike than most people's) and how she acts I wouldn't be surprised if she had therian/otherkin leanings (probably something like fox or coyote, I'd think).

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza

yeah... she bit her laptop. and that's not entirely out of the normal behavior for her. I swear, between her fangs (she actually does have canine teeth that are more fanglike than most people's) and how she acts I wouldn't be surprised if she had therian/otherkin leanings (probably something like fox or coyote, I'd think).

I'd never bite my computer. I do chew on TV remotes though. And game system controllers. (And I'm not saying that in character, I actually do chew on them.)

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I'd never bite my computer. I do chew on TV remotes though. And game system controllers. (And I'm not saying that in character, I actually do chew on them.)
my youngest niece typically isn't the most impulsive and usually thinks before she acts... but when she gets mad all bets are off (she may even wind up swearing, which is kind of funny considering when she has her hair her natural blonde color she almost looks like Shiemi, all adorable and innocent), which means she may take it out on the closest thing to her - even if it's something she'd usually try to avoid biting or chewing on. (I can't really get after her for it, tho, considering I'm a bit of a chewer myself, altho I've gotten myself to the point I typically chew on gum or myself.)

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
-pokes thread-
>w>

Lmao, someone just tried to hack me, but I had it backfire on them. xD
This reminds me that I really need to get around to reading the manga.
I mean to, I just always have other things come up or I get lost on manga sites.
(I actually have it all on my phone right now and I still forget to read it)

My only complaint about Ao no Exorcist was that I felt the series was almost too short. I typically dislike longer animes but I found myself wanting a lot more after the last episode.
I have high hopes for the movie, however.
I really hope it doesn't disappoint <3

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I need some major destressing right now, BIG TIME... crazy ex-friend turned stalker - she of many accounts, IMs, and emails and no clues - tried to get me to friend her on facebook again ¬.¬

anyone here find any hilariously bad AoEx fics I could most gleefully pick apart and mock to help accomplish that?

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Yay! Very glad this anime has a thread!

I didn't know a film was being planned... I couldn't find the news myself, does anyone else have any more information?

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I need some major destressing right now, BIG TIME... crazy ex-friend turned stalker - she of many accounts, IMs, and emails and no clues - tried to get me to friend her on facebook again ¬.¬

anyone here find any hilariously bad AoEx fics I could most gleefully pick apart and mock to help accomplish that?

[********] I stumbled upon this?

Link might be blocked if you don't view swearwords, etc. sweatdrop

My personal favourite is this one:

User Image

EDIT:
Oooooh fics. I thought you said pics. Woops ^^;

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
wow... volume 8 is currently number 2 on the Japanese bestseller list. there's also less of a gap between first place and it than there is between it and third place.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
tulin13

I didn't know a film was being planned... I couldn't find the news myself, does anyone else have any more information?
there's really not much info for it right now, just an announcement video (not even a proper PV/trailer), an announcement that it'll be out in winter, and in the Blue Night Fes seiyuu event video they mention that part of the movie will take place in the Vatican (from what I've heard, I've not found it subbed myself so I haven't seen it). basically, the movie news updates at the top of the opening of this thread link to all the news about it I can confirm and link to.

Friendly Wolf

11,400 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Mugetsu Ookamiza
tulin13

there's really not much info for it right now, just an announcement video (not even a proper PV/trailer), an announcement that it'll be out in winter, and in the Blue Night Fes seiyuu event video they mention that part of the movie will take place in the Vatican (from what I've heard, I've not found it subbed myself so I haven't seen it). basically, the movie news updates at the top of the opening of this thread link to all the news about it I can confirm and link to.

Then I shall follow this thread, what better way to find answers 3nodding

Space Genius

Okay I come up with some questions while watching FMA
The English version of FMA is heavily edited, so does Aoex have heavy edits too?
How did Chinese fanbase come to be?
Who is Amaimmon's mom/dad? lol
Only thing I can answer for you there is that Amaimon is a son of Satan.
Which really only answers half a question D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces