Welcome to Gaia! ::

with the current manga events what are your feelings on Shima?

******** that little s**t 0.11818181818182 11.8% [ 13 ]
dammit Shima! 0.25454545454545 25.5% [ 28 ]
not quite as fond of him as before 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
unchanged/still dislike 0.027272727272727 2.7% [ 3 ]
ucnchanged/still like 0.054545454545455 5.5% [ 6 ]
like him a little more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
seriously liking him more 0.018181818181818 1.8% [ 2 ]
loving him now 0.036363636363636 3.6% [ 4 ]
******** YEAH CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT 0.12727272727273 12.7% [ 14 ]
poll whore 0.30909090909091 30.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 110 ]

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Damn it, Mu, now I want pickles. emo And I don't think we have any.
But rofl at the end of the fic. Best ending. I giggled like mad while I was reading through it.
So Yukio was bothered by Shura's pickle eating? emotion_awesome

And thank you for liking my Sasha scribble from earlier. Poor guy just has no luck expressing his feelings towards other people.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
But rofl at the end of the fic. Best ending. I giggled like mad while I was reading through it.

And thank you for liking my Sasha scribble from earlier. Poor guy just has no luck expressing his feelings towards other people.
to be honest, I was giggling like mad part of the time I was writing it myself. it was a lot more fun to write than I had expected (even if I still do kind of feel like a pervy old fangeezer for writing it). I kinda want to do another fic of those two if I can come up with a good idea for it. and if it makes you feel any better I've wanted pickled bologna for almost a week now, and even after putting it on more than one shopping list I still have none (I was pondering trying to do the fic with pickled bologna instead of pickles for added phallic symbolism, but normal pickles just worked better and are phallic enough as is... but thinking about pickled bologna made me really want some).

it was cute, it made me giggle XP

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
iTsunayoshi Sawada

to be honest, I was giggling like mad part of the time I was writing it myself. it was a lot more fun to write than I had expected (even if I still do kind of feel like a pervy old fangeezer for writing it). I kinda want to do another fic of those two if I can come up with a good idea for it. and if it makes you feel any better I've wanted pickled bologna for almost a week now, and even after putting it on more than one shopping list I still have none (I was pondering trying to do the fic with pickled bologna instead of pickles for added phallic symbolism, but normal pickles just worked better and are phallic enough as is... but thinking about pickled bologna made me really want some).

I did my share of unclean writing on the weekend as well. However, mine's not for sharing, nor is it AoEx related, so... Yeah.

Nah, I think the pickle itself was fine. It got the point across and still could be taken two ways. Bologna would have been overkill, I think. I could picture it perfectly too. Shura more than Yukio, but that's probably due to me not being able to care any less about Yukio. But it was still amusing, and I enjoyed watching Yukio squirm.

His confession in the actual story didn't go very well either. It was very awkward and it took a long time because he just couldn't find the right words. And just flat out saying "I'm in love with you" to someone he constantly throws things at, well... xD

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
iTsunayoshi Sawada
Mugetsu Ookamiza
iTsunayoshi Sawada

I did my share of unclean writing on the weekend as well. However, mine's not for sharing, nor is it AoEx related, so... Yeah.

Nah, I think the pickle itself was fine. It got the point across and still could be taken two ways. Bologna would have been overkill, I think. I could picture it perfectly too. Shura more than Yukio, but that's probably due to me not being able to care any less about Yukio. But it was still amusing, and I enjoyed watching Yukio squirm.

His confession in the actual story didn't go very well either. It was very awkward and it took a long time because he just couldn't find the right words. And just flat out saying "I'm in love with you" to someone he constantly throws things at, well... xD
yeah, plus pickles do tend to be a bit more juicy wink . and Shura is more fun to imagine than Yukio. he's too stuffy (which is probably why she teases him, partially because it's fun getting him to actually react and partially to try to get him to let out some steam). Yukio would be a bit more fun as a character if he acted his age more often, but if you're the kind who likes to try to get into the head of each character I guess he's a fun challenge as is. and it wouldn't be quite as fun to watch him squirm then either.

ah, dysfunctional couples... they're so fun to write XP

Versatile Elder

14,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Survivor 150
Mugetsu Ookamiza
yeah, plus pickles do tend to be a bit more juicy wink . and Shura is more fun to imagine than Yukio. he's too stuffy (which is probably why she teases him, partially because it's fun getting him to actually react and partially to try to get him to let out some steam). Yukio would be a bit more fun as a character if he acted his age more often, but if you're the kind who likes to try to get into the head of each character I guess he's a fun challenge as is. and it wouldn't be quite as fun to watch him squirm then either.

ah, dysfunctional couples... they're so fun to write XP
-_- Thanks Mu. The last thing I needed to think about right now was "juicy" considering certain parts of my own writing popped back into my mind a few minutes ago. OTL

I wish Yukio would act more his age. His constantly acting like an adult gets on my nerves. I realize he feels like he has to be responsible and keep an eye on Rin in case his power consumes him, but holy ******** there's a stick up Yukio's a** that's so deep it's never gonna come out.

They're quite dysfunctional. Sasha's tsundere and Ring's just not mentally stable. They're a chaotic pair, but they look adorable together. Even if most of it is Ring sexually harassing the s**t out of Sasha because of how girly he looks.

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Mugetsu Ookamiza

I'm at 1.35mil right now. Still working at getting the full 1.5mil, just wanted to give you an update. Should have it all by next week!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
finally got the second Half Age set today. PERFECT BOX.

I opened the first up and saw the Yukio alternate
in the next, the normal Yukio
then the Rin alternate
then the Rin normal
then the Mephisto normal (without hat)
then the Mephisto alternate (holding hat)
then the Shura normal
then the Shura alternate

and then I squeed so much my dad, my dog, and my two cats looked at me funny.

I still have to put them together and figure out where/when I'll take pics of them tho.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza

then the Rin alternate
then the Rin normal
then the Shura normal
then the Shura alternate

I still have to put them together and figure out where/when I'll take pics of them tho.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So Aniue had an alternate after all? That's good!

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza

then the Rin alternate
then the Rin normal
then the Shura normal
then the Shura alternate

the downside to that is I don't have an extra to sell and get some of my money back... but it's a small price to pay.
and right now I'm loling over the placement for the hole for the stick for the stand on the Shura figure... it's right at her buttcrack...

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza

then the Rin alternate
then the Rin normal
then the Shura normal
then the Shura alternate

the downside to that is I don't have an extra to sell and get some of my money back... but it's a small price to pay.
and right now I'm loling over the placement for the hole for the stick for the stand on the Shura figure... it's right at her buttcrack...

I am not sure what to say about that.

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza

then the Rin alternate
then the Rin normal
then the Shura normal
then the Shura alternate

it IS kind of amusing... altho it may have been sligtly more appropriate if it was Yukio that had that hole placement... since we all know he's the one who has the stick up his a**. yes... I went there... it would explain the angryface on the normal version of his figure... XP

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza
I Earth King Amaimon I
Mugetsu Ookamiza

then the Rin alternate
then the Rin normal
then the Shura normal
then the Shura alternate

it IS kind of amusing... altho it may have been sligtly more appropriate if it was Yukio that had that hole placement... since we all know he's the one who has the stick up his a**. yes... I went there... it would explain the angryface on the normal version of his figure... XP

It would. Oh well maybe next time.

Single Misfit

13,425 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Ok, I've been wondering this for a while now....

In the ending of the Anime, does Yukio also have a tail? When his demon blood finally does kick in, he gets fangs and ears just like Rin has, demon fangs and ears, but does he also have a demon tail? O.O

It doesn't mention or show anything about it! D:

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Captain Kaito
Ok, I've been wondering this for a while now....

In the ending of the Anime, does Yukio also have a tail? When his demon blood finally does kick in, he gets fangs and ears just like Rin has, demon fangs and ears, but does he also have a demon tail? O.O

It doesn't mention or show anything about it! D:
I'm hoping the movie answers that question, since we see nothing saying he does or doesn't have one. there's nothing indicating he has one, but when you take into account what he's seen wearing after his demon side awakens (stuff that was long enough it would likely hide a tail) and the fact he'd probably be better about keeping it hidden (and safe, as it is a demon's weak point) than Rin is there's no reason you'd see it often, if at all, even if he did have one.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

If he does I hope it's different from Rin's. I don't want Molekio having a fluffy tail like Rin has. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff