omg holy s**t IM SO DEAD LOOK AT THIS SCREENSHOT I FOUND !HFLKJFKEJLWRLKD F

User Image

I love hetalia sims.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
XD OMG you guys...you're making me want to play sims.

I used to have sims but it took too long to develop so...-_-;; Meh.

XD lol...Canada with a black baby...geez.

And there are black characters (a couple African nations) but they don't play a strong role at all. I think they were just shown in the PSP/DS Hetalia game.

@tissues: LOL, I love how Russia is the only one who isn't thinking about France.

Hygienic Autobiographer

Prodigious_girl

And there are black characters (a couple African nations) but they don't play a strong role at all. I think they were just shown in the PSP/DS Hetalia game.

@tissues: LOL, I love how Russia is the only one who isn't thinking about France.

LOL YES HIS BLACK BABY OKAY CUZ I think he was married to another man so obviously he couldn't have a biological child with said man.
omg I know right.
I love how Prussia is facing the completely opposite way, and how unenthusiastic America is. He's like, GETTING REA' TIRED OF YER BS, FRANCIS

Dapper Explorer

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Oh by the way you guys might like this:

It has "8U" in the url~

Dapper Explorer

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Prince Raivis

Did they have S.italy in a dress in one of those? cat_smile
cattomboy
Prince Raivis

Did they have S.italy in a dress in one of those? cat_smile

Yes.
So I have this idea brewing that there shouldn't be two Italy's. Like, one of them should be retired, like Prussia. But since that doesn't seem to be the case (has it ever been said it was?) I have this idea that they are very vulnerable, and that they could be killed just like any human. Only one, of course. If one of them were to die, the other would gain full nation status and benefits. And this is why they're so scared of violence. They're not just cowardly and don't want to get beat up. They actually fear for their lives.

Friendly Humorist

31,700 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PassMeTheJizzTissues
Prodigious_girl

LOL YES HIS BLACK BABY OKAY CUZ I think he was married to another man so obviously he couldn't have a biological child with said man.
omg I know right.
I love how Prussia is facing the completely opposite way, and how unenthusiastic America is. He's like, GETTING REA' TIRED OF YER BS, FRANCIS
XD He was married to another man? This just gets more and more interesting, doesn't it?

XD Prussia was so horrified he had to turn away. England looks like he's mourning in pain or something and Canada's like OMG U GAIZ!!

Prince Raivis
So I have this idea brewing that there shouldn't be two Italy's. Like, one of them should be retired, like Prussia. But since that doesn't seem to be the case (has it ever been said it was?) I have this idea that they are very vulnerable, and that they could be killed just like any human. Only one, of course. If one of them were to die, the other would gain full nation status and benefits. And this is why they're so scared of violence. They're not just cowardly and don't want to get beat up. They actually fear for their lives.
= / Well that's interesting.

I'm not sure I can agree but I see where you're coming from with the whole "not having two Italy's". I think it was done that way because the Northern Italians are different from the Southern Italians (apparently)...but it's the same way with the U.S. and yet there's only one of him.
Prodigious_girl
PassMeTheJizzTissues
Prodigious_girl

omg I know right.
XD He was married to another man? This just gets more and more interesting, doesn't it?

XD Prussia was so horrified he had to turn away. England looks like he's mourning in pain or something and Canada's like OMG U GAIZ!!

Prince Raivis
= / Well that's interesting.

I'm not sure I can agree but I see where you're coming from with the whole "not having two Italy's". I think it was done that way because the Northern Italians are different from the Southern Italians (apparently)...but it's the same way with the U.S. and yet there's only one of him.

Exactly. I mean obviously I don't think it's canon or anything, but I think it's a cool concept. And maybe, at least during the civil war, there WAS two Americas, but then the loser died... >_>

Man-Hungry Loverboy

15,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageUser Image

I used to be a huge fan of Hetalia, I even still cosplay Korea and Russia IRL, but in all honesty, fandoms sometimes ruin things for others :c.

Anyways, I'm not up-to-date on Hetalia, but has there been any new Japanese episodes released? Or any new Dubs even? (I do perfer dubs over subs, i don't like sitting there staring at a line of text while trying to watch it xD) .

Dapper Gawker

Hetalia is really good,there's going to be a season 5 soon isn't there?
Summerbuns
Apparently.

Dapper Gawker

Prince Raivis
Summerbuns
Apparently.

ah yes it's called Beautiful World,with an all new art style it's really nice looking *q*
Hmmmm.
I think it would be really fun to make Hetalia characters on Eden Eternal and like, roleplay them in game. But, I doubt anyone will want to do it with me. v_v
Italy would be that one priesty class.
And Romano would probably be a Martial Artist. Punchin' everyone with his giant fists -w-
Japan of course would be an engineer, because who else would have the ability to turn into a robot? Well, ok, him and Sealand.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff