Welcome to Gaia! ::

Short people unite! Latvia is small, but I think he's cute that way. heart
I'm also very short for my age...But I don't mind, bacause it's fun to see people's faces when I play sports like basketball or track and field or other things that require height. x3
I don't play sports or anything, I just look 12. I got asked yesterday if my parents were home. I'm 21.
I'm in my last year of highschool and I'm told I look like I'm in seventh grade. =.= I may be seventeen instead of the usual eighteen but that's because I started school early. ^^;;;

But that's okay! One day we'll show them what short people can do!
We can gain our freedom from Russia, that's what! scream
lol
But also, being short and liking boobs is a good combination. I'm currently questioning my gender again (thinking bigender or gender queer?), but I'll look especially weird as a guy being this short, but if anyone ever makes fun of me? Just get one of my taller girl friends to hug me. Face, meet boobs. Awwww yeah. wink
And being short and cute in general, I get lots of hugs.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
I'm short too. sweatdrop When I graduated high school I didn't even break 5 feet. And some people still ask me what high school I go to. I'm in college. neutral

I'm not Lativan though. I am part Italian however. :3 I heard Italians tend to be short as well.

Also, responding to P'g's message because I missed it. My bad. Dx

Prodigious Girl

Spoilers?: But weren't Alfred and Feliciano the ones who got sucked into the game? That means the main characters did get offed after all! I am still a huge RPG fan though. I am still tempted to check this out.

I have a few more screen caps of the Hetalia houses in my Sims games. This time I got the Prussia/Spain/Romano house in there! Now I just need to think of good captions to update with.
I don't think Latvians are all that short (I'm not Latvian either razz ), his height has more to do with not being allowed to develop as much as he could have because of being suppressed by Russia. Or something. And it's just part of his character. Just like Poland being a cross dresser. Obviously not all Polish men look fabulous in skirts razz Yes, they're representations of countries, but at the same time, they're each their own person. Which means their own interests, tastes and personalities.

Timid Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Trader 100
Misuki Marishima

Prodigious Girl

Spoilers?: But weren't Alfred and Feliciano the ones who got sucked into the game? That means the main characters did get offed after all! I am still a huge RPG fan though. I am still tempted to check this out.

It's hard to explain if you hadn't watched it.
AU's makes anything confusing without the context.
You really should check it out.
The most recent parts are getting close to letting us know what happened to them.
It's ongoing so there's always a possibility of a good ending.
i like canada,france,russia,and america xD
=_= sweden knows where u live.... xd

Fashionable Hoarder

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Generous 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
My favorites are Romano, Prussia, Russia, and Spain. c:

Though I hope to become a Romano cosplayer sometime in the near future. <3

Hygienic Autobiographer

Misuki Marishima
If disaster fic is the way some fans cope with a tragedy, then I suppose that's okay. However, when it's just used as a vehicle for their OTP, that's where I draw the line. That's just something you don't do. That's kind of dishonorable to me...

^Amen to that.
I also don't like it if they are poorly written... e n e

And also Latvia is really young so it makes sense he's short?
Why they decided to make him young, I don't know. Maybe to have more kids in the series. ;U; I think Sealand is the cutest lil ********. Just sayin'.

ALSO speaking of cosplaying, me and my girlfriend FINALLY decided - hopefully becausewekeepswitichingourcosplays- we're gonna cosplay fem!Spain and fem!South Italy. ghnfhg the only thing is that she's wicked tall and I'm not as tall as her so I'd look like a tiny Spain. I'll probably get some platform boots or something...;
If you guys know of any good brands of shoes/boots that boost height, SEND THEM MY WAY. x.x;

Fashionable Hoarder

13,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PassMeTheJizzTissues
ALSO speaking of cosplaying, me and my girlfriend FINALLY decided - hopefully becausewekeepswitichingourcosplays- we're gonna cosplay fem!Spain and fem!South Italy.

I love Spamano. ; u;

Maybe they have some in hot topic? . 0.
lI Void lI

Prussia, Spain, France, Romano. heart BTT plus one for the win~

MygoddessifyoucosplayRomanoitwillmakemehappy. ; w ; I'm cosplaying as Spain or North Italy...Because I can relate to them so well. xD;;;

@Pass: You may want to look online for them. It might be more expensive but you have a better chance of finding a good pair than looking in stores.

Fashionable Hoarder

13,375 Points
  • Generous 100
xXMistress IllusionaXx
lI Void lI

MygoddessifyoucosplayRomanoitwillmakemehappy. ; w ; I'm cosplaying as Spain or North Italy...Because I can relate to them so well. xD;;;

@Pass: You may want to look online for them. It might be more expensive but you have a better chance of finding a good pair than looking in stores.

Yeah. <3 here are my failed FTM practice cosplays.~
After I get a wig and better tape and such I think it'll be a piece of cake. c:

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad132/Koi_Korihime/38b1ed09.jpg

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad132/Koi_Korihime/8b804459.jpg ---> I kinda look like Cuba on the right. xD
lI Void lI
xXMistress IllusionaXx
lI Void lI

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad132/Koi_Korihime/8b804459.jpg ---& I kinda look like Cuba on the right. xD

With the shirt...Kinda yeah. xD;; But a Romano would be awesome~
I've never cosplayed Hetalia before...Just Grell Sutcliffe and Izaya Orihara...So going as someone different will be kinda challenging. :3

Fashionable Hoarder

13,375 Points
  • Generous 100
xXMistress IllusionaXx
lI Void lI
xXMistress IllusionaXx
lI Void lI

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad132/Koi_Korihime/8b804459.jpg ---& I kinda look like Cuba on the right. xD

With the shirt...Kinda yeah. xD;; But a Romano would be awesome~
I've never cosplayed Hetalia before...Just Grell Sutcliffe and Izaya Orihara...So going as someone different will be kinda challenging. :3

I've always wanted to do izaya but I'm too tan. D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces