Welcome to Gaia! ::

slender... 3nodding bulky is gross
Bob_The_Chupacabra
I perfer the slender guys. They move much faster and dont need to rely on strength to get them out of trouble. Plus its so much easier to hug a slender guy than a big bulky one. 4laugh heart

3nodding
I honestly prefer the slender to the bulky, heavy-muscled. I simply find it to be much too much when they've got so many muscles that they've got muscles on their muscles on their muscles. And, on slender... so long as they aren't so skinny they're thinner than even I am. xD;
slender guys like kaede rukawa heart
i like both!!! domokun twisted ninja
Slender...cuz thats how I like em'.
~Kenishi_Yukimura~
slender and thin=better agility, faster moves

bulky muscles=more power but less speed

so I go with slender cuz its better to hit a guy a million times at once than to give only one and probably miss. 3nodding
Broly is super muscular and he moves super fast
I don't know about you guys, but i much prefer slender body types myself. There's just something appealing about a slender, well featured man. I hate most amerian heroes just because they're all so ugly! It's my personal sentiment that that much body and muscle mass is just unnapealing and gross looking!
slender guys are the way to go.
and when you find that they're toned underneath, that's hot. 3nodding
slender, I am slender, and I can move quickly, but also with power.
I like my boys skinny and bespectacled.
<center>This was a good idea for a topic. Continuing.
I like guys that are strong, but aren't so big that they can pick up my house
*coughDRAGONBALLcough* Like, you know the common ones, Kenshin, Kyou (FruitsBasket) guys like that. But it's also cute if they are a little wimp...
I'd have to say slender! Slender guys are definitely sexier. I think maybe they spend less time at the gym and are less interested in their muscles. Besides, big, bulky muscle dudes are much more likely to accidentally hurt a girl.
heart heart slender guys are WAY sexier then the big bulky stupid ones which make them WAY hotter~! heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff