Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
VampireQueenMinami
It was my favorite manga/anime all through middle school, but recent chapters ( which I've attempted a zillion times to read ) have been a big turn off.
...Akito and Agito are forever my husbandus though. ♥~(‘▽^人)

...Akito swings the other way...
You might have a chance with Agito

Versatile Vampire

Mahzuki

Ha, I don't care - still my favorite characters. A type of platonic relationship would be fine. (*´▽`*)

Teacup's Bestie

Interesting Risk-Taker

i love its manga

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
VampireQueenMinami
Mahzuki

Ha, I don't care - still my favorite characters. A type of platonic relationship would be fine. (*´▽`*)

They are my favorites too
I like their mom too! She rules!

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
It's Akito/Agito/Lind.

Lind is the original personality and turns out to be Gazelle. Because Rinta needed a deenveloped personality I believe to go with the body he was developing from Gazelle's child so he used hers. After he escaped because his small body couldnt keep up with his power he created the personality.

I miss Air Gear and actually liked all of the allusions to wrestling and religion. Even the pseudo science that was involved. I wish Ogure picked it back up. But I'm sure he's busy drawing Biorg Trinity.

Elder

Manga was good

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mad Dog Azrael
Manga was good

This is true. (Are you on break or have you already started preparing for your next game Mr. Mad Dog?)

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I liked the manga at first, but as it went on and on it kinda turned me off, when one of the girls swaps bodies with Obama I said "Whelp, thats it, Im out" Havent looked back ever since :/

Elder

Mahzuki
Mad Dog Azrael
Manga was good

This is true. (Are you on break or have you already started preparing for your next game Mr. Mad Dog?)

I was holding back you know... I'll be back, none can rival my strength!!

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Dinkaw
I liked the manga at first, but as it went on and on it kinda turned me off, when one of the girls swaps bodies with Obama I said "Whelp, thats it, Im out" Havent looked back ever since :/
Really? That was the best part because she decided to take on Nike of all people.

Greedy Giver

Astra Green
It's Akito/Agito/Lind.

Lind is the original personality and turns out to be Gazelle. Because Rinta needed a deenveloped personality I believe to go with the body he was developing from Gazelle's child so he used hers. After he escaped because his small body couldnt keep up with his power he created the personality.

I miss Air Gear and actually liked all of the allusions to wrestling and religion. Even the pseudo science that was involved. I wish Ogure picked it back up. But I'm sure he's busy drawing Biorg Trinity.

I agree. The pseudo science had a tendency to confuse me so as long as i understood to premise of what was happening i just said okay and continued. The ending felt a tad rushed but i was satisfied nonetheless however I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more Air Gear that's for sure. I dig your avatar by the way.
Art is top notch, for sure. It was okay for a while but it just became absurd, plot-wise.

the fan-service plot tho

8,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
Air GEAr is what truly got me into anime, from a small hobby to an obsession, ii am sad that the anime didnt end to well, i was hoping the manga would be more fulfilling, but have yet to find out
taira jonzu2
Are there any fans of the Air Gear anime/manga? I feel i am only one of a few fans of Air Gear though I'd love to be proven wrong. Fan or not what is your opinion of the series? I myself have always loved both the anime and manga. I originally watched the anime and seeing as it ends on a bit of an abrupt note I knew i had to see what became of it all so that took me to the manga which I began reading for a while and became all caught up on and read week to week until its eventual finish. I've always loved the concept of the show as well as the characters it brings forth. I'm not sure there's much i can criticize it besides its tendency to go from complete seriousness to literal toilet humor. Not to sound pretentious but I found it unnecessary and somewhat past the boundaries of what id tolerate for maturity in an anime or manga.

Enduring Cyclops

15,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Asian Boyz Luv Me
Air GEAr is what truly got me into anime, from a small hobby to an obsession, ii am sad that the anime didnt end to well, i was hoping the manga would be more fulfilling, but have yet to find out
taira jonzu2
Are there any fans of the Air Gear anime/manga? I feel i am only one of a few fans of Air Gear though I'd love to be proven wrong. Fan or not what is your opinion of the series? I myself have always loved both the anime and manga. I originally watched the anime and seeing as it ends on a bit of an abrupt note I knew i had to see what became of it all so that took me to the manga which I began reading for a while and became all caught up on and read week to week until its eventual finish. I've always loved the concept of the show as well as the characters it brings forth. I'm not sure there's much i can criticize it besides its tendency to go from complete seriousness to literal toilet humor. Not to sound pretentious but I found it unnecessary and somewhat past the boundaries of what id tolerate for maturity in an anime or manga.

The anime should be continued!!!!

8,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
its been so long though
Mahzuki
Asian Boyz Luv Me
taira jonzu2

The anime should be continued!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces