Weeirrd. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
VAMPIRE KICK! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Questionable Friend

User Image
P r i n c e s s B u b b l e g u m

I never said you had to be perfect!

"Well, Mr. Klaude, please tell me how you do get out." The princess said, her tone flat.

OptimisticOutstandingCandy:

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
ⓚ ⓛ ⓐ ⓤ ⓓ ⓔ ☢ ⓣ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓗ ⓐ ⓢ ⓗ ⓘ
クロード·高橋

Y o u S a y T h a t L o v e I s F o r e v e r Y o u r F o r e v e r I s A l l T h a t I N e e d~

╰☆╮Klaude grinned "I got my ways, Bubblegum, I got my ways." he loud louder and stopped.

User Image

W I s h I C o u l d P r o v e I L o v e Y o u .~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

User Image

Princess Bubblegum turned to a banana guard. "Get Glob's water and paint the whole cell with it. Also, hang some garlic around the perimeter of Klaude's cell. I don't want him eating any of the citizens." She glanced at Klaude. "You better bring no harm to any of my citizens."

OptimisticOutstandingCandy: Glob's water is holy water.

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image
"What Time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!"

Finn had been sleeping all day, since he had been up for days before that. Adventureing was fun, but OH, SO tiring. But after only a few hours of sleep, he was woken by Jake. "Dude, there was some sort of danger in the Candy Kingdom!" Finn lept to his feet. He had gotten enough sleep so he wouldn't be tired, so he started to run. Soon enough, he was out of breath, and in the Candy Kingdom.

Finn went up to Lollypop girl. "Hey, do you know where Princess Bubblegum is?" She shook her head. Finn went to the castle, where there were a few banana gaurds. He said hi to them. "Where's Bubblegum?" He asked. The bananna gaurds pointed him towards the right location, the dungeon. They must have caught the criminal! Still, Finn had to make sure it was safe. He ran over, and into the dungeon. There he saw Princess Bubblegum talking to some vampire behind the bars. "Princess! Jake told me that there was a danger in the Candy Kingdom... what happened?" He looked sort of worried, but since the guy was behind bars, there was no real reason for him to be.

"I'll slay anything that's evil. That's my deal!"

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

Y o u S a y T h a t L o v e I s F o r e v e r Y o u r F o r e v e r I s A l l T h a t I N e e d~

╰☆╮Klaude snickered "Me? Eat your citizens? No thanks, I hate sweet things, sorry, toots, your citizens are pretty stupid, too. So, I won't bring THAT Much harm to your citizens, I mean, seriously, I wouldn't take a bite out of your little citizens, they're pathetic."
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

User Image

Princess Bubblegum grinned. "Finn, you're here!" She said, then turned to Klaude. "That boy over there named Klaude claims he wants to threaten the Candy Kingdom."
She froze after Klaude's comment.
"My citizens are precious!" PB said, frowning.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

╰☆╮Klaude stood up and hissed "They're about as precious as a dead hairless rat with no eyes."
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

"What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!"

Finn looked at the vampire with a glare. How dare he insult the candy people? They were adorable, and they needed protection! "Don't worry, princess. I won't let this guy hurt the citizens." He then turned to the boy who was threatening them. He looked a little bit like Marceline, but not much. "Hey, dude. Why are you tormenting the helpless little candy people? What did they do to you?" He glared, trying to find out what this guy's deal was. Why did some people act like this?

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

╰☆╮Klaude snickered "Haha, well, it's fun. Try it for once, don't be a stiffy, eh."
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;
Marceline and Marshell Lee

Marceline was sitting there alone in her house waiting for finn and jake to come.She loved finn so much that she always thought about him."where is Finn and Jake?They should have been here by now."she said. She took here gutiar and sang"i love you finn,i love you finn, but im tired of the secret you need to knoooow.Becaus i love you."as she finished she wondered if finn was with Princess Bubble gum. They were best friends since finn end the feud between them. "DING DONG DING DONG"the door bell rang.Marceline ran to the door expecting finn ,but it was her dad.User Image

Questionable Friend

User Image

Princess Bubblegum gasped. "How dare you talk about my candy people like that!" She turned to Finn. "Thank you so much, Finn. Thank you."

OptimisticOutstandingCandy:I'm a Bubbline fan, I don't like Marcy's song! Just kidding, if that's how you want it to be. xD

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

╰☆╮Klaude started laughing so hard and rolled on the floor. He couldn't stop. Did those people really think those mongrels were cute? "Haha, enough small talk, get to the punishment already. You guys are such boring people. That's why I'm 'Evil'.
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

"What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!"

Finn glared at the boy. Why was he so rude? And calling FINN a stiffy?! What did that even mean? Finn was radicle! "Hey, dude! I am NOT a stiffy... I'm awesome! I go on adventures with my bud, Jake. But we would NEVER hurt anyone who's not evil." He turned to the princess. "You're welcome, m'lady. It's always a pleasure to help." Finn wished that Jake was here. He would know what to do with this guy... What a jerk! This was like the vampires in the stories that Jake told him.

Finn saw the boy drop to the floor laughing. Was he laughing at him? Finn glared. "Princess, can I apply punishment to this guy's face?"

Questionable Friend

User Image

The princess froze, remembering how Klaude would escape with 'his ways'. "No! Once we open the door, I'm sure he'll try to get out." Princess Bubblegum said, frowning. "But if you really want to..." She felt her pocket, tracing the outline of the key.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

╰☆╮Klaude laughed some more and intimidatingly said "Come at me, bro." He grinned and winked at Finn.
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items