< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

"What time is it? ADVENTURE TIME!"

Finn balled up his fists. Why did this guy have to be so rude? It was tops annoying... "Princess, get the bananna gaurds. If they're there, I bet he won't be able to escape... And this guy totally deserves to be beaten up." When the vampire spoke again, a rage filled Finn. "Princess, give me the key! This guy needs a serious beating!" He grabbed his sword from his backpack. (Even though he knew that even demon's blood couldn't kill a vampire, only injure it. They heal too easily) Finn looked at the princess, hoping that she would give him the key soon.

"I'll slay anything that's evil. That's my deal!"

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
ⓚ ⓛ ⓐ ⓤ ⓓ ⓔ ☢ ⓣ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓗ ⓐ ⓢ ⓗ ⓘ
クロード·高橋

Y o u S a y T h a t L o v e I s F o r e v e r Y o u r F o r e v e r I s A l l T h a t I N e e d~

╰☆╮Klaude laughed even louder "Hey, loser, I wouldn't open this cell if I were you."
User Image

W I s h I C o u l d P r o v e I L o v e Y o u .~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

User Image
P r i n c e s s B u b b l e g u m

I never said you had to be perfect!

Princess Bubblegum took out the key and handed it to Finn, banana guards surrounding the cell. "Alright, deliver the punishment." She said.

OptimisticOutstandingCandy:

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Finn heard the vampire call him a loser, telling him not to open the cell. This made him more made than ever, and as Princess Bubblegum handed him the key, he started making a growling sound. When the door made a little "Click!" noise, and opened, he started screaming bloody murder, and stabbed Klaude as hard as he could. Finn was delivering an attack unlike any one he had ever given... which was mostly because Jake wasn't here. Where was Jake? Why did he stay at the tree fort? All of these questions went through Finn's mind, but he pushed them out, knowing that it wasn't Jake's fault.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

Y o u S a y T h a t L o v e I s F o r e v e r Y o u r F o r e v e r I s A l l T h a t I N e e d~

╰☆╮Klaude hissed at Finn "Ow, man, that like really hurts. You turd." a tear came from Klaude's right eye.
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

User Image

The princess looked around, expecting to see Finn's best friend. "Finn, where's Jake?" She asked, continuing to search for Lady Rainicorn's boyfriend.

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Finn growled, seeing that it had caused pain, but not enough to make the freak stop being evil. He had to make him stop being evil! He just had to! At the turd remark, Finn thrust his sword out again, but this time, it didn't even peirce his skin. The flat part just hit Klaude's arm. That was NOT something that he liked... "Oh, Glob... What the heck was that?" Finn asked himself in a whisper. He took the sword, and thrust at the vamprire again, hoping that his aim would be better. He didn't want to kill the vampire (He knew that with this sword, he couldn't), but Finn did want to make him rethink ever torturing candy people ever again. He heard Princess Bubblegum's question, but didn't want to think of the answer. That his best friend was at home, while he fought Klaude by himself. Instead of answering truthfully, Finn just looked over his shoulder. "Uh... I don't know. I saw him at the treefort, but I think he might have been sick or something, so I came alone."

"I'll slay anything that's evil... That's my deal!"

OOC: How far are we taking this battle?
User ImageMarceline flew to the candy kingdom and saw that everything was recked.Marceline asked peppermint"where is everyone?". All peppermint did was point to the jail house and faint.As she walked in the jail house there it ws finn and another vampire.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

╰☆╮Klaude jumped up "Wasn't smart to do that, little boy." he held Finn from behind and held on not letting him move. "Calm down, I won't hurt you, kid."
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

User Image

"Marceline!" Princess Bubblegum exclaimed, blushing as she said it. "Tell that boy Klaude to not threaten the Candy Kingdom ever again!" She held her breath, hoping Marceline wouldn't call her 'Bonnibell'.

OptimisticOutstandingCandy: I'm not sure...

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Finn was surprized when the vampire got close enough to pull him back. When did he let that happen, and more importantly, WHY? Strugggling, Finn tried to get out of Klaude's grasp, but it didn't work. He was stronger than Finn, and there was obviously no escape. He also couldn't grab his sword... What to do, what to do? "Hey, dude!! Let... let me go!" He was still stuggling relentlessly against the vampire's grasp, but to no avail. He wouldn't be put down anytime soon...

"I'll slay anything that's evil... That's my deal!"

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

╰☆╮Klaude pushed Finn against the wall "Hey, guy, I said, calm down."
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

User Image

"Finn!" Princess Bubblegum exclaimed, trying to push Klaude away from Finn.

Aged Phantom

8,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
User Image

Finn kept stuggling. He wasn't trusting this guy, and he hoped the guy knew it. Klaude was freaking evil, and he did NOT trust evil people. "Why should I trust you?! You're EVIL!" Finn screamed. It wasn't a good idea. The vampire was stronger than he was, and his bones could be broken... Still, Finn was showing no fear. He grasped his sword, even though he couldn't use it, since the arm that he held it in was pinned against the wall like the rest of his body. Finn stuggled. Remain calm? Not likely. He saw Princess Bubblegum try to help him, and an ounce of fear stained his eyes. Not for his own saftey, but for the princess's. "No, Princess! Stay back, or he'll hurt you!" Finn stuggled against the vampire, trying to free the hand that held his sword.

User Image biggrin

"Finn what are you doin he is one of my kind"screamed marceline. she stared a klaude like she felt a connection.Then she saw how rude he was to Finn."shut up you ..... whats your name?"yelled marceline.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff