Weeirrd. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
VAMPIRE KICK! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Questionable Friend

User Image
P r i n c e s s B u b b l e g u m

I never said you had to be perfect!

PB knocked on the door. No response. She sighed. Off to the serum… She said, groaning.

OptimisticOutstandingCandy:

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
OOC: So, I drew a different picture of Klaude because I wasn't lazy anymore, what'ya think? :3
User Image

Questionable Friend

Itokki
OOC: So, I drew a different picture of Klaude because I wasn't lazy anymore, what'ya think? :3
User Image

OptimisticOutstandingCandy:You're such a good artist! emotion_kirakira

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
OOC;; well, thank you cx

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
ⓚ ⓛ ⓐ ⓤ ⓓ ⓔ ☢ ⓣ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓗ ⓐ ⓢ ⓗ ⓘ
クロード·高橋

Y o u S a y T h a t L o v e I s F o r e v e r Y o u r F o r e v e r I s A l l T h a t I N e e d~

╰☆╮Klaude picked up his umbrella and hovered around the field of wilted flowers.
User Image

W I s h I C o u l d P r o v e I L o v e Y o u .~

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

Itokki
OOC;; well, thank you cx

OptimisticOutstandingCandy: You are welcome. And Princess Bubblegum likes your art too c:

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
OOC;; Well, tell 'Princess Bubblegum' Thank you, as well. Cx

Questionable Friend

User Image

When the princess got back into her lab, she wrote down measurements and various types of math. Sighing, Princess Bubblegum paused, her head hurting. "What is this? I don't even understand what I'm writing anymore." She said, putting her arms on top of her head.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

Y o u S a y T h a t L o v e I s F o r e v e r Y o u r F o r e v e r I s A l l T h a t I N e e d~

╰☆╮Klaude kicked the wilting flowers "Hey, guy, stop kicking us!" "Yeah, man, stop kicking us!" Klaude ignored the wilting flowers' outbursts and kept on kicking. "Haha. You guys are fun to kick! I wonder what would happen of I cut you guys." he winked at the flowers as they glared at him with fear. A grin filled his face cheek to cheek.
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

User Image

PB continued her work, drawing a diagram of her body when she melted. "I've been a loss of sugar… maybe if I make the serum slowly eat away my bubblegum into a form of a thirteen-year old, but then Lemongrab…" She sighed. "I guess this serum has no use."
Princess Bubblegum tied her hair up into a ponytail, then walked around in the castle. She frowned. "Now what should I do?"

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

╰☆╮Klaude ignored the screams of the flowers and stomped on hem laughing devilishly, he then took a knife out, hearing the flowers scream even louder he sighed "Relax, I'm not gonna cut you guys up... Yet." he winked and took a red apple from a tree and cut it into pieces.
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

User Image

Princess Bubblegum walked into a restaurant. She sat down next to a candy woman, and ordered spaghetti.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

╰☆╮Klaude finished eating his cut up apple pieces and resumed stomping on the screaming flowers. He laughed at their screams and grinned. His grin never left his face. "You guys are pathetic!" he laughed even more and mimicked their small little screams of pain.
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Questionable Friend

User Image

Princess Bubblegum happily ate her spaghetti, giving a tip to the server. "You guys make the best spaghetti ever!" She said, smiling.

Smoker

6,250 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
クロード·高橋

╰☆╮Klaude loved being how some people would call him 'Evil'. He was reckless, he didn't care about rules, and he surely adores screams of terror and pain. Klaude thought that the flowers had, had enough and fled from the scene, finding another location to reek havoc in.
User Image

☠ ⓞ ⓞ ⓒ ; ;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items