Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lover

windmagician
Hana-Kaoru

User Image

←__________________________________________________________________→

While she is wandering around, Wind spots a girl with a monkey on her head...err lap now.
          She meanders over to her and waves. "Hi ^^. Who's your friend there?"

"His name is Banana, he loves people." Sophie smiles up at the girl asking, "Do you want to hold him?"

Versatile Gaian

After Harlow stepped into the ball she could tell that it wasn't normal. She saw all the other gaian's and smiled, She was usually found in crowds, But she would make a exception today. But then she began to get nervous, Seeing how everyone else was in such fancy dresses and she still wore her everyday clothing.

Dangerous Lunatic

I think I shall stick in here
"One of those things?" Eliot said with a confused look on his face.
Realizing the woman took no notice in her, she groaned, turning around in her chair, resting her head in her hands.
She left the bar, seeing it wasn't the best place to be, taking her new glass of wine with her, sipping as she strutted across the ballroom.
Luscious hips swayed, blond curls bouncing around along with other assets...
She wasn't quite ready to leave, so perhaps she could examine the odd beauty of the home until more guests arrived.
She stopped, a rather large painting catching her eye. It was marvelous as she stood before it, sipping at her drink.

13angel9's Princess

Timid Cat

13,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
Hana-Kaoru

User Image

"Oh yes please." She holds out her hands to receive him. "I love cute animals.
          I have a lot of pets back at him. Mostly kittens. ^^"

Xx_RitsukaofLoveless_xX

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅺ Ⅹ Ⅸ Ⅷ Ⅶ Ⅵ Ⅴ Ⅳ Ⅲ Ⅱ Ⅰ

☆═━┈Ereisselarra, "Lara" Asha'bellanar┈━═☆
☆═━┈Ereisselarra, "Lara" Asha'bellanar┈━═☆

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅺ Ⅹ Ⅸ Ⅷ Ⅶ Ⅵ Ⅴ Ⅳ Ⅲ Ⅱ Ⅰ

"At least we made acquaintance in the time that we had." She said smiling, though her expression was tinged with regret. He seemed so mysterious and her curiosity wasn't satiated yet.

"What brought me here? I suppose it was my curiosity," Lara chuckled slightly as her words mirrored her thoughts. "I've always been a curious creature."
She went to him then and brushed a finger over the petal, stilling it in his hand, and then knelt at the rose bush admiring the flowers.
"And the beauty, as well. I can't resist beauty."
Looking up briefly, she added. "What brings you back?"

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
princess ps

Flz turned and smiled at the woman who seemed to be talking to her. "Why thank you. I really love the dress you have on." She said to Anya, admiring the way she looked in her dress. She ordered a 'Sex on the Beach' from the bar and turned back to ask, "Is this your first time as well, or have you been hear before?"

rose_the_ferret72995

- walks over to samantha- excuse me madam but do you have a terrace here or maybe a garden where i could go and play my cello? it is such a beautiful night and it inspires and compels me to play with all of my heart and soul while the night is still upon us

Samantha turned towards her. "Oh, why yes my dear. We have garden just out back past those doors over there." She pointed to a pair of oak tree doors that we're open with a view of the garden. "In fact, I think I saw a cute couple walking in there not too long ago."

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Jera Audron

((I should of realized it. I'm so used to seeing stars on crotches rather than what he has on though xD))

Dapper Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Eliot Lust

(( good son of lust, how could one go about entering the writing contest ?? ))
Jera Audron

After dumping the contents of her glass on the annoying cat girl's head she huffed glancing back at Rose "Well I Came because I wanted to see these Demi-gods myself and to maybe meet people and have a good time" She said returning the hand shake.

"I suppose you came to watch from the pillars?" she asked teasingly.

Rose blushed and lowered her head and shoulders sheepishly, "Heh, well I was actually just studying people's actions. By watching others you can tell a little about their personality just because of a small hand gesture. I was also hoping to talk to someone since I don't know a lot of people." She raised her head again and smiled, "I also want to see the Demi-gods, I've never been to one of these things before and figured I'd come to hang out and see what it's about."

Dangerous Lunatic

Looks around the den. "this place is quite comfortable. I rather like it."

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
princess ps
Quote:

((Ack, I'm sorry D: ))
-bows deeply- thank you ever so much. that looks just lovely. well i better go over and let emotions go from my soul to my bow in my hand and then over the strings of my cello for this beautiful night -heads over to the oak trees-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff