Loyal Hunter

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nerd 50
Flz
Jera Audron

Not a problem XD!)
Samantha hugged him while blushing slightly. "Well, I thank you for warning me about these humans. I'll try and not have them use me, even though I'm superior to them."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Samantha Cera
Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
quickly runs up the stairs and walks up to lust- Um.....Do you know where the bathroom is redface

"I'm sorry sweetie. Mommy is not out of her room just yet. But the bathrooms are down the hall to the left." Samantha said while pointing down the hallway towards the back of the room.

thank you -bows- and stares at lust for a moment and blushes then looks away and in the direction of the bathrooms
Eliot hugs his sister back. "No problem little sis. Big bros gotta watch out for their younger sister."

Invisible Cat

11,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
Hana-Kaoru

User Image

←__________________________________________________________________→

While she is wandering around, Wind spots a girl with a monkey on her head...err lap now.
          She meanders over to her and waves. "Hi ^^. Who's your friend there?"

←__________________________________________________________________→
Jera Audron

"Oh I wasn't creeped out, just a little miffed because EVERYONE seems to be "Shy" Here tonight" She said and shook her head "Too many people seem to be hung up on being mysterious and enchanting so much so they make no one want to go near them, it's a pleasure to meet you Rose , My name is Jera"

She extended the hand not holding her drink.

Rose took Jera's hand shaking it slightly. "Hello Jera. Pleasure to meet you. What brings you to the ball?"

Loyal Hunter

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nerd 50
Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
Samantha Cera
Vocaloid DTM-Haku Yowane
quickly runs up the stairs and walks up to lust- Um.....Do you know where the bathroom is redface

"I'm sorry sweetie. Mommy is not out of her room just yet. But the bathrooms are down the hall to the left." Samantha said while pointing down the hallway towards the back of the room.

thank you -bows- and stares at lust for a moment and blushes then looks away and in the direction of the bathrooms

Jera getting irked at the bumbling girl's antics aimed her glass at her and dumped the water on her head.

"Ugh he is NOT Lust he is Lust's son get it correct D<"
Samantha Cera
Samantha hugged him while blushing slightly. "Well, I thank you for warning me about these humans. I'll try and not have them use me, even though I'm superior to them."

- walks over to samantha- excuse me madam but do you have a terrace here or maybe a garden where i could go and play my cello? it is such a beautiful night and it inspires and compels me to play with all of my heart and soul while the night is still upon us

Sweetheart

Rin shook her head to clear it. She must have swooned at his words or something, because he had left her. What a jerk.
She turned on her heel and started to walk away to find a bathroom to freshen up in, when she walked straight into another girl.
"Oh gosh, I'm sorry!" she said.
((If someone would like to come in right here, I'd appreciate it ^_^))

Loyal Hunter

16,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nerd 50
ghostlyGamer413

Rose took Jera's hand shaking it slightly. "Hello Jera. Pleasure to meet you. What brings you to the ball?"

After dumping the contents of her glass on the annoying cat girl's head she huffed glancing back at Rose "Well I Came because I wanted to see these Demi-gods myself and to maybe meet people and have a good time" She said returning the hand shake.

"I suppose you came to watch from the pillars?" she asked teasingly.

7,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
-runs in- RAWR! -trips- ................ sweatdrop
"Isn't this also one of those things too? I mean, an older person looking after his or her younger sibling?" She said while blushing and looking at all the ballers.

Unbeatable Lover

6,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Smiles "Hello Vincent. I'm Vivaine, my friends call me Viva." Curtsies slightly.

Dangerous Ladykiller

A masked woman entered the room and looked around approvingly.

"Mm, this appears to be my kind of place."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces