Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
Pinkiekitty smiled. Other people!

"Fervor, Lady Sloth, Diligence! It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I thought that no one was here, but I am very glad I came. If we don't have guests, we can always party on our own. Either way is fun with me!" She laughed. "This place is lovely. Just my cup of tea."

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
Fervor gasps as she was in Lady Sloth's presence and she bows
Lady Sloth! It's good to see you, m'Lady! How was your rest? Do you need anything
In a hushed voice she asks
You haven't seen Sir Zeal, have you? sweatdrop
I still need to check the rest of the tower, let's see...

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User ImageUser Image
Still ensconced in her lab and concentrating completely on her work, Diligence hummed happily to the tune of the loud music on her record player. Suddenly, she paused as she detected a percussion line that she didn't recall ever hearing in this particular piece.

That's funny, she thought to herself. That drum part sounds almost like--

"Footsteps!" she exclaimed out loud. She turned down the volume on her music and heard Fervor and Lady Sloth talking to people whose voices she didn't recognize. Guests? I didn't know we were expecting anyone--

Once again, Diligence's thought broke off mid-sentence as she glanced at the calendar. "The ball!" she shouted. "I was so busy that I forgot that was today!"

Quickly, she shut off the music, pushed her goggles back on top of her head, and glanced at her reflection in the shiny surface of one of the many machines in her lab to make sure she looked at least reasonably presentable. Then she flung open the door and darted down the hall to see if Lady Sloth needed any help entertaining the guests.

When she reached Lady Sloth, Fervor, and the newcomers, Diligence dropped a quick curtsy and breathlessly asked, "I beg your pardon, Your Ladyship. Is there any way I can be assistance to you and your guests?"

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Hello! Hello! I do not mean to trespass, but this place seemed to pull me right in. It is so welcoming here. I have never come across anything like this before.

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
A cup of tea? Is that what you want, ma'am?
Fervor paid attention to both the Lady of the house and the guest. She was trying to keep her body to Lady Sloth and her face to the Guest, but she was getting a bit confused.
Lady Sloth, if you'll excuse me...
Fervor curtsied and turned her full attention towards the guest.
Now, let's try that again, would you like a cup of tea, ma'am?
Cabby sniffed the air surrounding them

Playful Nerd

16,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Elocutionist 200
User ImageUser Image
Lady Sloth was so pleased to see the guests flooding in that it took her a moment to notice what Fervor had said.

"I rested well, thank you. It's much nicer waking up to find party guests than to wake up hearing that incessant banging and hammering from Sir Zeal. When I first came up her to tell him to quiet it down, he rushed out of here, saying he was looking for you. He probably just went to get something or other for yet another project he's working on."

Turning to the guests, she continued.
"I'm so glad that you could come! I always enjoy parties. Now, would anyone like to be a dear and fetch me a glass of lemonade? I'm awfully tired you see."

Mewling Lunatic

16,375 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Married 100
"I would love a cup of tea, and I will go and fetch the lemonade, Lady Sloth!" Pinkiekitty said eagerly. She was a little sleepy, but she was not about to ignore the Lady of the House after she had invited her to the ball. "But I do not know where the lemonade is..."

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User ImageUser Image
"I'll do it, madame," Diligence said. "Would anyone else like some, or something to eat?"

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
A glass of lemonade would be nice. Thank you.

Moonlight Raider

User Image

GIVEFELIX
              » ILLYNCIA'S HONOR «

╔════════════════════════════╗
              No wind or waterfall could stall me.
              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Heels click on the cobblestones leading to the large building. She knew this was the place without even looking to her invitation. No other local construction would accommodate the event that was to take place.
              She knocked thrice and let herself in. "I heard there was a party."

╔════════════════════════════╗
              And then came the rush of the flood.
              ╚════════════════════════════╝

Hopeful Girl

User ImageUser Image
Well, Dill, seeing as I am getting the miss a cup of tea, I might as well bring Lady Sloth's lemonade....unless you want to give the miss her cup of tea then I have no problem with that at all!
Fervor nods and turns back to Lady Sloth
Really? Sir Zeal was looking for me? Oh boy! I better hide! He likes to play Hide-and-go-Seek with me! xd
Fervor thinks of Hide-and-go-Seek with Sir Zeal, even though he is not playing at all. But, Fervor loves to play anyway, even if she gets yelled at by her Sir.

Beloved Agent

13,925 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Daring Investigator 50
User ImageUser Image
"Of course," Diligence replied, smiling. "I'll get some lemonade and snacks for everyone right away."

She ran off to the kitchen and quickly opened the steam-powered refrigerator, an invention of Sir Zeal. Diligence pulled out the pitcher of lemonade and the tray of hors d'oeuvres that had been prepared earlier in the day. Then, after closing the refrigerator door, she loaded the lemonade and snacks, in addition to some plates and glasses, onto a larger tray and carefully carried everything back to the Lady and her guests.

Witty Friend

19,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
Lady Sloth, your party is grand and it is just getting started. The decorations catch ones eye. I have never seen these items before. Where did you find them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff