Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Howling Kiyo
Selvaron
Once my perfect world was gone, I knew

"So what do they call you?" he asked after a moment, lowering the hand on her back and raising his other to twirl her once and bring her back into the waltz.
You ruined everything, in the nicest way
~ ~

She was lost in his eyes for a moment but then realised she should say something
"Oh? My name is Kiyo"
She twirls and smiles
"And you are?"

"I usually go by Selvaron." he replied with another hidden smile. "Selvy also works if you're so inclined. What brings you here?"

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Stop Dont Believin
Howling Kiyo
~ ~

Kiyo spots a chair and decides to sit down
"Hm, everyone seems occupied at the moment
Perhaps someone will come to me instead..."

*perks up at this* This is a paaaaaaaaarty, girlie. Jump into a conversation. :>
~ ~

"I thaught this was a ball, not a 'partaaaay' "
Kiyo looks off in the other direction

Fashionable Smoker

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
-put on handsome face- Where can i find a cute girl around here

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Stop Dont Believin
"Welllllll, why isn't a nicely dressed gentleman like you wearing a nice watch? Could you have left it in the powder-room?"
That must be it!
Might you show me this powder-room; I don't know my way around.

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
aquatic dragon101
Frozen Stargazer
aquatic dragon101
*came in misterious and put my pet on a leash* well heheheh this quite warming do u think so fluso. fluso: Bark Bark. well enjoy our self

*Walks over to the strange man with an animal on a leash*
Hello my name is Star may I ask what your pet is?
his name is Fluso and he very nice sometime he generous to other pet.*Fluso hid behind me*

What a adorable little animal. I like animals of all kinds. The only animal I really don't get along with is cats because they always scratch me when i try to pet them

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Selvaron
Howling Kiyo
Selvaron

"So what do they call you?" he asked after a moment, lowering the hand on her back and raising his other to twirl her once and bring her back into the waltz.
~ ~

She was lost in his eyes for a moment but then realised she should say something
"Oh? My name is Kiyo"
She twirls and smiles
"And you are?"

"I usually go by Selvaron." he replied with another hidden smile. "Selvy also works if you're so inclined. What brings you here?"
~ ~

"That's a nice name"
She almost loses her footing when replying
"I heard there was something going on over here so I thaught I should take a look"
FallingSkyy
did i scare anyone when i came in biggrin

eek n-n-noo ...... >_> .......<_<..... I ain't scared! gonk xD

Interesting Lunatic

"This is a ball, and not a 'paaaarty'; this is a formal event, not a brothel. Act accordingly ladies and gentlemen." she announces, standing back and watching the ball.

Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
A waiter walks by carrying a few different drinks, so she takes one.
She looks around and watches people talk and dance as she swirls the liquid around in her glass.

Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Howling Kiyo
Selvaron
Howling Kiyo
Selvaron

~ ~

"Oh? My name is Kiyo"
She twirls and smiles
"And you are?"

~ ~

"That's a nice name"
She almost loses her footing when replying
"I heard there was something going on over here so I thaught I should take a look"

"That was sort of what happened to me." Selvaron told her, nodding once. "And of course, none of my friends were interested, so I came alone. You...had someone with you?"

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Howling Kiyo
Stop Dont Believin
Howling Kiyo
~ ~

Kiyo spots a chair and decides to sit down
"Hm, everyone seems occupied at the moment
Perhaps someone will come to me instead..."

*perks up at this* This is a paaaaaaaaarty, girlie. Jump into a conversation. :>
~ ~

"I thaught this was a ball, not a 'partaaaay' "
Kiyo looks off in the other direction

"The only difference is that we serve better drinks at a partaaaay." *swirls her fizzy girl drink in her hand, making the ice clink against the sides*
your-fce-trick
FallingSkyy
did i scare anyone when i came in biggrin

eek n-n-noo ...... >_> .......<_<..... I ain't scared! gonk xD

yes u is >_> xp

Mythical Lightbringer

your-fce-trick
User Image

Amanda walked into the room more and made her way over to a two person table with white cloth and a vase with a single rose on it that was empty. She pulled her dress around her closer and slowly sat down. As she got situated in the chair a man came up and asked her what type of wine she would like. She told him she didn't care to much and as he walked away she leaned forward a little resting her elbows on the table watching the people dancing out in the middle of the room. She tried to get the steps in her head since she had never danced them before. She couldn't help but feel a little nervous inside but never once showed that she was feeling nervous so that no one could try to mock her for it. She really wished now that she had brought someone with her so that she wouldn't be in this predicament.

"Hello there! You seem to have found a quiet little corner." Whisper remarked with a smile, she hoped the young lady would enjoy the ball.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff