Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Lightbringer

Welcome to Gambino's Ballroom!

You enter the grand ballroom of Gambino's Mansion. As you look around, you find yourself surrounded by the elegance and extravagance so typical of the man himself. On your left, you see long buffet tables piled high with refreshments and spirits, and clearly no expense has been spared. The walls are composed of mirrors, which rise from floor to ceiling, and are accented in between with heavy red velvet draperies, reminiscent of stage hangings in an opera house. The back of the room features huge glass sliding doors, which lead to an ornate outdoor seating area. 3 massive chandeliers hang from the ceiling of the room, one to the front, one in the middle, and one to the back, their brilliant light bathing the room in reflections from the multitude of crystals. The Head of Operations, Whisper From a Dream, as well as many supporters and friends of G Corp and the Gambino family can be found within, ready to share this magical experience with all of the flair and style their fortune can bring.

~ Please follow all rules and regulations for Gaia as well as this event
~ No flaming, trolling, spamming, or otherwise being obnoxious to the other guests, it will get
you blacklisted.
~ This is an rp event, so you will definitely find that here! However we do welcome out of character chat as well!
~ As always, if you enjoy yourself, feel free to Join us!

We hope that everyone will enjoy themselves!

Mythical Lightbringer

<reserved>

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
-Soon Landusk once Lord of Darkfalls a town in Dark woods in a forgen lands soon come into the ball hooded hideing his face but wear dark theme outfit- "Mhmm facey palce." -he said to him self look at the new wonders he never seen before.

Mythical Lightbringer

Whisper walks over to greet Landusk, favoring him with a warm smile. Gracefully she bows to him, extending a pale white hand to shake his.
"Welcome to the Ballroom, my friend, please, make yourself at home!" she says to him, gesturing for him to help himself to the refreshments.

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
-as she shake his hand they where warm to the touch- "Ah. Thank you my lady. This is my 1st time comeing here, It was rare that I leave my town." -He then soon got him self drink and chose some the wonderfull refreshments and carefull eat it while still wearing his- "Food like this is wonderfull to come by."

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
-wanders in- o.o

Mythical Lightbringer

Zhaviro
-wanders in- o.o

Whisper noticed the new arrival, and went to greet him as well. She was pleased to see guests beginning to arrive. Offering a graceful bow, she smiled at Zhaviro

"It's wonderful to see you here, thank you for coming!" she says, her amethyst eyes shining happily.

Gaian

19,475 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
-Follows Zhaviro- c;

Mythical Lightbringer

Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
-as she shake his hand they where warm to the touch- "Ah. Thank you my lady. This is my 1st time comeing here, It was rare that I leave my town." -He then soon got him self drink and chose some the wonderfull refreshments and carefull eat it while still wearing his- "Food like this is wonderfull to come by."

"You are most kindly welcome, Lord Landusk, and I'm happy that we have not lost our touch! Mr. Gambino would be most disappointed if a gathering such as this were lacking in any way." she replied, a smile still gracing her lips at the thought of Johnny Gambino and his natural flair for extravagance.
-looks around cautiously- psst landusk over here

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
*Looks around in awe*

It's been such a long time since we've been to the mansion.

*gives Whisper a cute but respectful curtsy*

Mythical Lightbringer

Stop Dont Believin
*Looks around in awe*

It's been such a long time since we've been to the mansion.

*gives Whisper a cute but respectful curtsy*

"Yes, far far too long indeed! I do hope that Gaia's powers that be will grace us with more occasions for such." she answered, happy to see another friend in attendance. "Reminds me of the good old days!"

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Whisper From A Dream
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls

"You are most kindly welcome, Lord Landusk, and I'm happy that we have not lost our touch! Mr. Gambino would be most disappointed if a gathering such as this were lacking in any way." she replied, a smile still gracing her lips at the thought of Johnny Gambino and his natural flair for extravagance.

"Ah yes... that man will be miss We rarely have tides to the outside world we where lucky G corp like you selfs and others found us... We have many hard times.." -he puase for a moment- "I do wish thing are easyer." -stare at his drink.-

Mythical Lightbringer

Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

"No need for caution, I assure you, I don't often bite." Whisper told the new arrival, stifling a giggle with her gloved hand. "Please, make yourself at home."

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
Akihisa Yoshii_Baka

-notice him- "Ah yoshi." -walk to him in geltman matter-

"master Yoshi it is good to see you, I glad you come here." -bow gracefully.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items