Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sound out the Words enters in with an air of awe at the mansion. She drags her "date" behind her, the flame on her head sending small wisps behind her. She looks around the gathered guests and searches for a comfortable spot to linger around. "I haven't been here in a long time. Well done for Gambino."

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Frozen Stargazer
aquatic dragon101
Frozen Stargazer
aquatic dragon101
*came in misterious and put my pet on a leash* well heheheh this quite warming do u think so fluso. fluso: Bark Bark. well enjoy our self

*Walks over to the strange man with an animal on a leash*
Hello my name is Star may I ask what your pet is?
his name is Fluso and he very nice sometime he generous to other pet.*Fluso hid behind me*

What a adorable little animal. I like animals of all kinds. The only animal I really don't get along with is cats because they always scratch me when i try to pet them
oh i see... do u want to pet Fluso he wont bite *Flush came out of hiding*
Sora Rhapsodos
-put on handsome face- Where can i find a cute girl around here

-smacks sora on the top of the head- really now. sora, chasing girls with your ex in here razz
FallingSkyy
your-fce-trick
FallingSkyy
did i scare anyone when i came in biggrin

eek n-n-noo ...... >_> .......<_<..... I ain't scared! gonk xD

yes u is >_> xp

o_O NUUUU! -shakes-

Mythical Lightbringer

Fenley
A waiter walks by carrying a few different drinks, so she takes one.
She looks around and watches people talk and dance as she swirls the liquid around in her glass.

"Welcome to the mansion, and the ball!" Whisper greeted her, noticing the young woman alone. "Are you having a nice time?"

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sora Rhapsodos

Wow you look like my butler except mine has white hair and blue eyes.
*Tilts head and smiles*

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
tenchiwings
Sora Rhapsodos

-smacks sora on the top of the head- really now. sora, chasing girls with your ex in here razz
i wanna know tooo~ ^^

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Selvaron
Once my perfect world was gone, I knew

"That was sort of what happened to me." Selvaron told her, nodding once. "And of course, none of my friends were interested, so I came alone. You...had someone with you?"
You ruined everything, in the nicest way
~ ~

"Oh, that was Saiph! He hangs around with me quite a lot, just friends"
She blushed at another sight of his eyes as they were the only part of him showing they were the most handsome

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
"This is a ball, and not a 'paaaarty'; this is a formal event, not a brothel. Act accordingly ladies and gentlemen." she announces, standing back and watching the ball.

"I just thought the wallflowers would have more fun drinking than brooding. ...I mean schmoozing.

...I mean chatting"

*plays with an earring*
x_Kida Masaomi_x
tenchiwings
Sora Rhapsodos

i wanna know tooo~ ^^
where to find cute girls?? easy, look at whisper. or amanda. or better yet star. she likes animals :3

Fashionable Smoker

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Frozen Stargazer
Sora Rhapsodos

Wow you look like my butler except mine has white hair and blue eyes.
*Tilts head and smiles*

Hey im not just a butler but i am a handsome and sexy butler wink

Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
Whisper From A Dream
Fenley
A waiter walks by carrying a few different drinks, so she takes one.
She looks around and watches people talk and dance as she swirls the liquid around in her glass.

"Welcome to the mansion, and the ball!" Whisper greeted her, noticing the young woman alone. "Are you having a nice time?"

"Uh, thanks." She hadn't seen her walk up to her, and she jumped a little but didn't want to play on that she'd scared her.
"Yeah, I just got here. It looks really nice in here. Thanks for asking." She let out a small smile.

Mythical Lightbringer

Sound out the Words
Sound out the Words enters in with an air of awe at the mansion. She drags her "date" behind her, the flame on her head sending small wisps behind her. She looks around the gathered guests and searches for a comfortable spot to linger around. "I haven't been here in a long time. Well done for Gambino."

"I thought it was high time this room rang to the sounds of laughter and music again. Mr Gambino would want us all to enjoy what he's left us." Whisper told the new arrival, smiling as she greeted her.

Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Howling Kiyo
Selvaron

"That was sort of what happened to me." Selvaron told her, nodding once. "And of course, none of my friends were interested, so I came alone. You...had someone with you?"
~ ~

"Oh, that was Saiph! He hangs around with me quite a lot, just friends"
She blushed at another sight of his eyes as they were the only part of him showing they were the most handsome

"I assumed, he let you go pretty easy." Selvaron told her. As the song drew to a close, he twirled her one last time, giving her a light bow. "Thank you for the dance, Kiyo."

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
tenchiwings
x_Kida Masaomi_x
tenchiwings
Sora Rhapsodos

i wanna know tooo~ ^^
where to find cute girls?? easy, look at whisper. or amanda. or better yet star. she likes animals :3
YESH~! 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces