Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Lunatic

Stop Dont Believin
Rained-on-Butterfly
"This is a ball, and not a 'paaaarty'; this is a formal event, not a brothel. Act accordingly ladies and gentlemen." she announces, standing back and watching the ball.
"Thank you for the concern, but I'm nowhere near the edge love. There's nothing wrong with an adult enjoying a fizzy neon drink - I wasn't trying to be provocative"

(seriously, I don't want to be lumped in with those trolls. And by trolls I mean the one guy who keeps posting on his mules and downvoting the thread)

"Ahh I see, then - I apologize. And you're welcome ma'am - its my job to welcome and be concerned for everyone," she tells, giving a smile to the lady and nodding. "Oh - there's one guy who keeps doing that? How sad..."

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
Frozen Stargazer
Lord Landusk of Darkfalls
Sora Rhapsodos
Frozen Stargazer
Sora Rhapsodos
-put on handsome face- Where can i find a cute girl around here

Wow you look like my butler except mine has white hair and blue eyes.
*Tilts head and smiles*

Hey im not just a butler but i am a handsome and sexy butler wink

-soon soda came out his noise- "Sorry sorry... I some thing came up....." -shake his head and wack him self on head trying to forget some thing..-

Are you alright?
*Hands him a napkin*

-coughs coughs- "yeah thank you Lady Stargazer" -wipes while cover his face-

Explorer

8,000 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
She walked back out into the ballroom, and decides to find a seat. She wondered to herself if anyone would approach her or ask her to dance. She finds an empty chair and sits down, and watches people dancing and talking.

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
~ ~

Kiyo took another sip of her drink and sighed
"I could have stayed up there, on the dance floor"
She swung back the rest of the lemonade down her throat and set the glass down on a window cill
"Not the best place for a glass but it'll have to do"
Saiph: "I'm a litle bored of this place, you're on your own, Kiyo"
Kiyo watched him leave the ballroom and put her head in her hands
"What am I to do?"
Thanha entered through the front doors, taking her first step in, she froze. She looked up at the chandeliers in awe, suddenly feeling way underdressed. She looked around for a place to go unnoticed.

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Stop Dont Believin
Rained-on-Butterfly
"This is a ball, and not a 'paaaarty'; this is a formal event, not a brothel. Act accordingly ladies and gentlemen." she announces, standing back and watching the ball.
"Thank you for the concern, but I'm nowhere near the edge love. There's nothing wrong with an adult enjoying a fizzy neon drink - I wasn't trying to be provocative"

(seriously, I don't want to be lumped in with those trolls. And by trolls I mean the one guy who keeps posting on his mules and downvoting the thread)

"Ahh I see, then - I apologize. And you're welcome ma'am - its my job to welcome and be concerned for everyone," she tells, giving a smile to the lady and nodding. "Oh - there's one guy who keeps doing that? How sad..."

"I understand love. Are you a member of the guild as well?"

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Sora Rhapsodos
tenchiwings
Sora Rhapsodos
tenchiwings
Sora Rhapsodos

4laugh it good to see you Tenchi -kiss cheak- wink
you're such a fail sora -smiles lightly- nice sebastian cosplay btw :3

Im not cosplay as Sebastian btw i HATE THAT GUY! rofl
why not? he has a bunch of fan girls

I know that why i hate him so much

Now that I look at you more you do look like Sebastian. Although your not as cool as him.

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Stop Dont Believin
[Tag]
Stop Dont Believin
"I would be more than happy to my dear! Except I don't believe I'm allowed inside." *leads the way to the powder-room, twirling her parasol*
/Follows you with a remarkable stiff posture.

*blinks* "Those shoes must be awfully uncomfortable. Here we are! Best of luck finding your watch."
They are quite comfortable.
Thank you, I hope that's what I'm looking for.
/Proceeds into the powder-room
~DJ returns from his break and take place again. I then ask hime to put on shuffle music~
Frozen Stargazer
Sora Rhapsodos
tenchiwings
Sora Rhapsodos
tenchiwings
Sora Rhapsodos

Now that I look at you more you do look like Sebastian. Although your not as cool as him.
ouchhhhh sora got burnneddddd ;3

Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Fenley
She walked back out into the ballroom, and decides to find a seat. She wondered to herself if anyone would approach her or ask her to dance. She finds an empty chair and sits down, and watches people dancing and talking.
Once my perfect world was gone, I knew

With a light smirk to himself, Selvaron approached her. "Can you dance?" he asked, holding out a hand. It was a simple question this time, straight and to the point.
You ruined everything, in the nicest way

Mythical Lightbringer

your-fce-trick
User Image

Amanda laughed for the first time showing an emotion other then calm and looked around. "Oh no I don't plan on making a long relationship, I just want some new fun that I haven't had in a while." She saw a guy leaning against a wall. "What is your opinion of him over there?" She smiled feeling that the guy would notice that she was talking about him.

"Not too bad!" she laughed, "Maybe you should go and ask him for a dance." she grinned at the young lady.
~as soon as the DJ puts on shuffle music i begin shuffle dancing~ AWW YEA!!

Fashionable Smoker

3,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Frozen Stargazer
Sora Rhapsodos
tenchiwings
Sora Rhapsodos
tenchiwings
Sora Rhapsodos

ohhh come on don't said that

Commanding Berserker

25,525 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
-bonks kida with a toy hammer- "Sorry master Kida I thougth there was spider on your head." -angry anime vain pulseing-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff