Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crytuf
Suddenly the mans eyes light up again, signaling that he has opened his eyes. It appeared that he had fallen asleep, much to his embarassment. Sitting up straight he streatched out his arms and his back before standing up. Taking his cain in hand he moved from the sofa to avoid falling to sleep again. As he moved across the floor his cane and claws tapped lightly with each step. Crytuf made his way to the food table and picked up a small snack to satisfy the small pang of hunger that disturbed his belly.

Wow, you hardly made a sound Mr.Wolf.
-Star said while cutting another piece of cake-

Loyal Lionheart

thenewmaiden417

The young dancer moves toward the man as she grabs a perfect apple from the table. Hello sir. I am Maiden, the Bastellian Ballerina. I rule Bastelle, a city of dance. It is nice to meet you.

Watching the woman approch he remained still, his hand frozen as he held a bit of cheese in his claws. Giving her a small bow, breaking his statue like appearance, he replied.
"Hello good lady. I am Crytuf, the shadow kitsune. It is a pleasure to meet you."
He answered respectfully.

Loyal Lionheart

Frozen Stargazer

"I have been known to be the silent type. How have you been Miss Star?"

Loyal Lionheart

LedZeppelinGirl
-watches maiden dance to her hearts content. She turns around to see the man, alone. She walks over slowly and realizes this man has a cane- *thinks - What a gentlemen. Such sad days when it comes to having a cane all the time* -sighs- Hello young man. I see you have a cane. What happened? -shakes hand as confusion races her mind- It's such a shame to see a wonderful, handsome looking young man like you to have a cane. -frowns- *thinks - WAIT! I HAVE HEALING POWERS! I can heal the problem!!!*

Turns to face the woman who had approched him. He stood tall and looked the woman over, but after a moment his features softened as he listened to the woman.
"Hello miss. Though it has been ages since I was called young."
He jests, wondering just how old the other was.
"There is no need to worry, the cane is not to aid my walking in anyway. Merely a tool to defend myself should I be attacked."
He states, lifting teh cane off the floor and stands on his own two feet.
"But I thank you for the offer. May I get your name?"

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crytuf
Frozen Stargazer

"I have been known to be the silent type. How have you been Miss Star?"

Hmm you were always quiet unless talking in the other room. Does that personality come with the tails Mr. Wolfy?/color]
-Licks frosting off fingers-

Loyal Lionheart

Frozen Stargazer
Hmm you were always quiet unless talking in the other room. Does that personality come with the tails Mr. Wolfy?

"Aheh, well, the other room needed more going on then this one did. I could afford to be quiet here."
Finishes his bit of cheese and uses a napkin to clean his claws off.
"Just like humans, all of my kinds personalities vary with who you are talking to. I have seen others like myself who are exteremly talkitive as compaire to myself."

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crytuf
Frozen Stargazer
Hmm you were always quiet unless talking in the other room. Does that personality come with the tails Mr. Wolfy?

"Aheh, well, the other room needed more going on then this one did. I could afford to be quiet here."
Finishes his bit of cheese and uses a napkin to clean his claws off.
"Just like humans, all of my kinds personalities vary with who you are talking to. I have seen others like myself who are exteremly talkitive as compaire to myself."

I do see what you mean. I am rather talkitive when it comes to wallflowers at gatherings such as this.
-adds a vile that has a high amount of poison warning on it to her slice of cake-

Loyal Lionheart

Frozen Stargazer

I do see what you mean. I am rather talkitive when it comes to wallflowers at gatherings such as this.
-adds a vile that has a high amount of poison warning on it to her slice of cake-

"It all depends on the situation for me. I can talk, I can be the equivilant of a ghost... It just depends."
Watches her with a look of amusement.
"Cake needed some more flavor?"

Shy Sweetheart

5,250 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Charisse sat back down and massages her temple. "All the noise." Charisse said to herself and watched everyone before getting up and twirling on the dance floor. Charisse's feet hardly even touched the ground as her wings lifted her off the ground and she spun, twirled and moved in sync with the beat of the music.

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crytuf
Frozen Stargazer

"It all depends on the situation for me. I can talk, I can be the equivilant of a ghost... It just depends."
Watches her with a look of amusement.
"Cake needed some more flavor?"

Ah yes even the most talkative person knows when to be quiet./color]
-adds another vile-
And it does have it's perks being queen of spiders. Like did you know poisons have a sugar like taste to spiders?

Loyal Lionheart

Frozen Stargazer
Ah yes even the most talkative person knows when to be quiet.
-adds another vile-
And it does have it's perks being queen of spiders. Like did you know poisons have a sugar like taste to spiders?

"I did not know that. Despite my knowledge, I must admit I don't know everything. Spiders are something I know only a little about."

Victorious Victory

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Crytuf
Frozen Stargazer
Ah yes even the most talkative person knows when to be quiet.
-adds another vile-

"I did not know that. Despite my knowledge, I must admit I don't know everything. Spiders are something I know only a little about."

Although that only refers to natural poisons. Manmade ones taste horribly bitter with few exceptions. It is a shame I'm not part spider but at least I have acquired some unique abilities ever since I made a contract with them.
-takes a bite of the cake-
Mmmm delicious. I will have to thank Charles for making me this extremely delectable treat

Loyal Lionheart

Frozen Stargazer
Although that only refers to natural poisons. Manmade ones taste horribly bitter with few exceptions. It is a shame I'm not part spider but at least I have acquired some unique abilities ever since I made a contract with them.
-takes a bite of the cake-
Mmmm delicious. I will have to thank Charles for making me this extremely delectable treat

"I see. I would imagine that man made ones would not be as good as natural ones, but like I said, I know little about spiders and their tastes."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff