Welcome to Gaia! ::

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Whisper From A Dream
That's why it tends to get to me when people make fun of it, its really not funny at ALL, if you have to live with it. But there we go again with the serious, I'll end up clinging to you again to get rid of it!
I'm not really that serious. But you're more then welcome to cling as much as you like. :3

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2
Uiallin
Tenack2
Tenack makes his way to the refreshment's table pouring himself a glass of punch.[i/] "Well the evening ceromonies should be beginning shortly. I hope there are fireworks."

Uiallin picked up a glass at the refreshments table, and saw the handsome man near her. "Beautiful isn't it." She said with a smile. "It is such a beautiful hall."

Tenack raised a glass to the girl and smiled with a nod. "Very, Every year these Balls get more and more amazing."

"I have not been to many." Uiallin said with a bright smile. "Always seemed to busy for some reason. I am glad I've been able to come to this one."

"Very, Every year these Balls get more and more amazing."[b]"A shame, they are quiet fu
zf2391:9] Tenack smiled finishing his drink and setting it down. "A shame that it will be ending so soon."

"It's true. I do wish Gaia could have more events, but that would cheapen the events we do have wouldn't it?"

Mythical Lightbringer

[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
That's why it tends to get to me when people make fun of it, its really not funny at ALL, if you have to live with it. But there we go again with the serious, I'll end up clinging to you again to get rid of it!
I'm not really that serious. But you're more then welcome to cling as much as you like. :3

Well I think I just might at that! <hugs you tight> You're insanely huggable XD

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Whisper From A Dream
/Hugs back

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Tenack nodded. "Very true, though I am afraid I did not get your name."

Mythical Lightbringer

[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
/Hugs back

Mmmmm thank you! I can't get enough hugs <3

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Whisper From A Dream
You're welcome. biggrin

Mythical Lightbringer

[Tag]
Whisper From A Dream
You're welcome. biggrin

I'll probably have to get some sleep soon, school in the morning with my kids, and whole crap ton of chaos going on offline for me. I hope you'll be around tomorrow in the guild thread, I've enjoyed getting to talk to you ^_^

so not punk's Husbando

Benevolent Humorist

Whisper From A Dream
I'll probably have to get some sleep soon, school in the morning with my kids, and whole crap ton of chaos going on offline for me. I hope you'll be around tomorrow in the guild thread, I've enjoyed getting to talk to you ^_^
Alright, Sweet dreams.
I'll try to lurk around for something to reply to.

Takeenata's Datemate

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Raven blinked at how quickly and strongly he embraced her but didn't mind, the color growing stronger in her face. Some bugs skittered away from their embrace and into his hat but Raven ignored them, enjoying the hug while it lasted, a smile growing on her face as she watched his tail sway happily.

Rene moved his hand across her back. "I hope this isin't going to far for you..." He said stopping momentarily. He loved the feeling of embrace, something he hadn't felt in a very long time. His tail fell to the side but continued it's steady movement.

Raven shook her head. "No - its not. It would be if you were a zombie or a skeleton but you're not," she attempted to joke. Raven herself hadn't been much of a huger since... ever but this one was... nice, something she'd enjoy doing more often but she doubted she'd get to.

"So you don't like undead people that much, eh?" Rene said with a smile. Deep inside him he felt something he hadn't felt for a long time. It was a pleasant feeling, and he didn't want to ever loose it again. He sighed silently and stopped moving his tail so much.

"Not when they're hugging me," she said, giggling. Raven felt it to be awkward when a zombie or a skeleton snuggled up to her, but there was the times where she 'lost it' and ended up hugging them... but that was for dramatic showing to freak her opponent out, which usually worked. Raven tried to keep the blush off of her face, but it failed.

Rene chuckled and looked at her. She was beautiful, but he didn't want to deal with necromancers ever since the inccident. But maybe she was diffrent, maybe she could help. It would be just a matter of time. Then he saw the blush on her face, and blushed a bit himself aswell.

Mythical Lightbringer

Whisper made her way to the front of the room, and picked up a wine glass, tapping on it with a spoon to get the attention of the guests.

"I would just like to say a few words to everyone before I take my leave for the evening. I'll try to keep it brief, but I do ramble, so bear with me. This weekend has been absolutely amazing for me. I have met so many wonderful people, and this thread drew an astonishing amount of attention. I'm both flattered, and honored that so many of you chose to spend this event here with us. Many of you have accepted invitations to join us in the guild, and I hope with all my heart that I do in fact get to see you all there. I would like to thank each and every guest who was with us here this weekend, for making it such a memorable event, and also my staff, who were here throughout the weekend keeping order and making sure everyone was welcomed. It was truly fantastic how much fun we had here, and I look forward with considerable excitement to our next event thread! Thank you all again for attending, and have a wonderful evening! Please join us after the event over at the guild for the post ball party! Goodnight!

With that, Whisper made her way back to the doors and exited, truly humbled by the success of this event

Interesting Lunatic

Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Rene Winkybunion
Rained-on-Butterfly
Raven blinked at how quickly and strongly he embraced her but didn't mind, the color growing stronger in her face. Some bugs skittered away from their embrace and into his hat but Raven ignored them, enjoying the hug while it lasted, a smile growing on her face as she watched his tail sway happily.

Rene moved his hand across her back. "I hope this isin't going to far for you..." He said stopping momentarily. He loved the feeling of embrace, something he hadn't felt in a very long time. His tail fell to the side but continued it's steady movement.

Raven shook her head. "No - its not. It would be if you were a zombie or a skeleton but you're not," she attempted to joke. Raven herself hadn't been much of a huger since... ever but this one was... nice, something she'd enjoy doing more often but she doubted she'd get to.

"So you don't like undead people that much, eh?" Rene said with a smile. Deep inside him he felt something he hadn't felt for a long time. It was a pleasant feeling, and he didn't want to ever loose it again. He sighed silently and stopped moving his tail so much.

"Not when they're hugging me," she said, giggling. Raven felt it to be awkward when a zombie or a skeleton snuggled up to her, but there was the times where she 'lost it' and ended up hugging them... but that was for dramatic showing to freak her opponent out, which usually worked. Raven tried to keep the blush off of her face, but it failed.

Rene chuckled and looked at her. She was beautiful, but he didn't want to deal with necromancers ever since the inccident. But maybe she was diffrent, maybe she could help. It would be just a matter of time. Then he saw the blush on her face, and blushed a bit himself aswell.

Raven giggled lightly herself, wondering what he was thinking. She knew the ball would end and soon but she didn't want it too. She just met Rene - she didn't want him to rush away so soon. "The fireworks will be going off soon... do you wanna watch 'em?" she asked, giving him a nice smile.

Bookworm

32,300 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Energy Generator 250
Tenack2

"Oh, I am so sorry." Uiallin said lowering her drink, and extending her hand. "I am Uiallin. It means Twilight song."

Light Guardian

10,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I AM DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hygienic Phantom

7,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Uiallin
Tenack2

"Oh, I am so sorry." Uiallin said lowering her drink, and extending her hand. "I am Uiallin. It means Twilight song."

"Uiallin" Tenack smiled as he took her hand in his pacing a kiss to the back of her hand. "I am Tenack, it has no meaning just a name."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff