Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
((Hopefully I have at least 30 min))

A hand reached from the darkness and took the battle from the zombie. Then the body, attached to the hand, separated itself from the shelter of the wall as he, Kai Karasurei, strode out in all his golden elegance from the place where he had secreted himself. He thought he spotted a familiar figure and he approached, hoping it was Melody.

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
ginoma
-walks over to black- woah this is a huge place never been in a place this big

yes but it is rather boring
{( @ -- Kai: Hope so too. Crossing my fingers. :3 )}

With a small gasp, she saw someone grab the bottle from the zombie and she held her breath as an all-too-familiar statue-like figure pulled himself out from the shadows. She couldn't help the soft smile that played across her lips at the sight, but couldn't move her feet to approach him and instead stayed in place. "You came back," she said softly, her eyes expressing wonder mingled with surprise.

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*she notices the lack of people in the room and walks over to the bar and grabs her self a glass of champagne and walks towards the dj booth and notices that its empty and dull, she steps up behind the booth and grabs her head phones, quickly spins a record and starts the music*

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ginoma
-walks over to black- woah this is a huge place never been in a place this big

ya its less busy for once witch is sad

Mega Cutie-Pie

~Emma walks down the street heading towards the ball. She looked up at the huge build with a slight gasp and then smiled. She dashed up the stairs and slowly walked in through the open doors~

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
"I warned you, didn't I? It is not so easy to be rid of me." Kai replied to the slight surprise in her voice. "Then again, there is the possibility that you cannot really trust everything I say, since we only just met, mmhhmmmm?" His voice was slow and methodically, the rasping sound of ancient vocal chords making it sound slightly menacing without him trying. He pulled up short when he reached her and took a swing of the irish cream through the mask's mouth. It was disconcerting at best.

"I am sorry I had to run out so quickly the other day. I have friends whose circumstances do not offer the same degree of security as the more fortunate of us. I would be amiss if I knwoingly let them fall into danger." Kai said, by way of explanation. "And what off you?" Kai asked, turning the topic of conversation suddenly as if to avoid a prolonged conversation on the obscure danger he had left to face. "Have you been holed up in this stuffy room ALL night? I hope you had someone interesting to talk to." He said with mock concern. The bottle sloshed in the grip of his winged gauntlets as the motion of his hands followed the subject of his query.
damn came here at the wrong time well atleast theirs still kinda of a party heheh

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
-Corporate Junk
~Emma walks down the street heading towards the ball. She looked up at the huge build with a slight gasp and then smiled. She dashed up the stairs and slowly walked in through the open doors~

hey! *yellls over the music* welcome to the ball the drinks are over there *gestures to the bar table*
and if you want to hear something specific come talk to me ok!
KooriOokami_225
Sarah_Love17
KooriOokami_225
Sarah_Love17
KooriOokami_225
Sarah_Love17

"Why thank you. It's just something I pull out of my closet every now and then, I've had it for quite some time now; I can't remember where I acquired it. Yes, I'd love to accompany you for some cider. Sounds nice on a chilly evening like tonite. Why do you get so nervous?"

i get nervous because of all the handsom men and i go slightly unnoticed......and the fact that im somewhat clausterphobic.

"Mmm yes. I do fancy some of the men here. But alas, I also go unnoticed."

well....we could try to ask one of them to dance.....but then again when i get around a boy i begin to studder and babble like a crazy woman......but would you like to acompany me to this task so that i dont runn away in tears and dateless? sweatdrop

*Sarah throws her hair back with a toss of the head and giggles* "Sweetheart, you can't go chasing for boys, you need to wait for them to chase you. Then the ball is in your court."

You realythink so?......but usualy im the girl that winds up alone at a party with no one to dance with and talk to cry ....*koori sits back down in herchair and waits patiently.* 3nodding

"Yes, I do. You've got me to talk to, loves. There's no use waiting around for something that may never happen, so let's just make the most of our time together, okay?"
Shaking her head as if to escape the slight awe she was in, Melody looked away, observing people while still listening to Kai. "Ah, yes, you did warn me. But after you didn't appear the night afterward, nor during the daytime, I had assumed that you gave up all means of conversation with me," she admitted, flickering her gaze back to him before shrugging. "You have my trust, unless proven that you should no longer have it. Although it leaves me to wonder if I have your trust in return," she mused quietly, a trace of amusement in her expression for reasons unknown.

The young woman shook her head, smiling halfway at his apology. "There is no need to apologize - I understand that our priorities lie somewhere other than a place such as this," she assured him, before considering what she had done - and laughing about the possibility of her staying here all night. "Oh, heavens, no. I left at periods of a time, even visited other ball rooms - which, by the way, have the most charming, but misleading men ever. But I did find an interesting companion for the time being. Thank you for considering that, though," she answered dryly to his sarcasm, pointing at the bar and towards Fin, who was still beside the counter.

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
*sighs and goes to the refreshments* where is the soda?

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ginoma
damn came here at the wrong time well atleast theirs still kinda of a party heheh

ya
*quickly pulls the the track off the machine and grabs a new one with a delicate spin she changes the song*

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
Kai looked thoughtful a moment as she spoke of trust, then regarded the man that held her interest while he was gone.
"Well, I have only two things to say." Kai stated in a humorous tone.
"First, I have been around long enough to know trust is a complicated thing to have and to give. I would have to say at this point we have no reason to doubt each other, which isn't necessarily trust...more like benefit of the doubt. Now if we happened to, say, have an adventure together. Then, I think we would be worthy of each others' trust, depending of course on the events." Kai seemed very jovial about the whole thing, despite the serious tone of his subject. He spoke with the weight of years that lent credibility to his wisdom.
"Secondly, could you not have found some interesting fellow who was at least a little better dressed. It is hard to feel threatened by...well....him" Kai almost laughed when he made his last statement.

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
*tries to see the soda* damn i keep forgetting my glasses

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers