• Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman

He give a nod towards the beautiful woman and guides her to his table. Being the gentleman he is he pulls out a chair for her and offers her to sit.

"Come. Its been a while since we have talked. Come and sit my beauty and lets catch upon good times."

*sits in the chair he pulled out for her with champagne in hand * your awfully sweet you know that dont you?

He gives a smile as he walks towards his seat to the other side of the table. He sits down and signs to the waiter for another drink as his deep red eyes look into hers. His mind suddenly gets lost in her beautiful eyes as he gives his head a small shake and speaks once again.

"Its nice to see you once again. So how have you been doing my dear?"

He offers his hand to hers as his other hand reaches for his offered drink.

*small grin flashes across her face as she looks down at her drink she looks back up and turns her head to one side corrects her posture and replies* very well.... in general...how about your self?

"Well yes I've been better. Just trying to get back to the things I've lost..."

He takes a small sip from his drink as his deep red eyes gaze upon her once more.

"Yes... and trying to get back to the people I have been missing... and the ones I care for."

looks down chewing on her bottom lip as she looks up she pulls a strand of hair behind her ear
thats nice

He takes another sip from his glass and sits it down on the table. He takes off his hat and sits it beside him and let his hair free in the ballroom. He takes a breath of her sweet smelling perfume and leans in towards her, his free hand snakes his way and let his fingers entangle with hers. He gives a small smile as he looks upon her once again.

"I wish you can take my apology for being away for so long. I have been thinking about you while I am away... and missing you dearly."
Rukia Twinblades
chiyo hosh

*walks 2 bar*"give the best drink u got"

User Image

Leo smiled at the girl who came up next to him to ask for a drink. Then he turned to the bar tender “and I’ll have a bourbon on the rocks” he pulled out some cash “and I’ll pay for the this young ladies drink as well.” He didn’t turn back to her to see her face, it didn’t matter, he was here to flatter and have fun.

(bar tender)"rite away sir"*(chiyo)*"thanx"*but doesnt turn her head*(bar tender) "here u go young lady,our best drink.and my number whee redface "*(chiyo)takes drink*"ill take the drink keep the number"
MineNaniErka
Risen_Dead101
*Walks into the ball and looks around* Hmm.....what to do....*spots the bar across the room* HECK YES!!! *makes a bee-line for the bar*

sweatdrop "weirdo"
*looks over at her and then around the room* "Who me?? nahh...."she says sarcastically. "I'm the most normal person here!" rolleyes

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
*notices the ball is obnoxiously quiet so she calls over the waiter and hands him a track to play*

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
she sighed again
The young woman, words aside, was honestly surprised that Kai had accepted her invitation to dance. A small smile pulled at her lips at the man's rather precise movement that was so expected to be from her companion that she couldn't hide her amusement. "For someone who has possibly been out of practice for some time - aside from maybe loosening up a little - you're quite graceful," she noted and teased Kai a little, listening to his next words with unabashed surprise; she certainly hadn't thought of it that way but was rather intrigued by his observations for more than several moments. "I think it's the first time in quite a while that I've been caught speechless - for, despite my occasionally meek disposition, is still not an easy thing to do," she mused thoughtfully, giving him a bemused smile.

Melody saw the grin behind his mask and grinned in return, a natural reflex for her and enjoyed the warmth that seemed to spread in her from the man's words. It wasn't often that she was thought of interesting, let alone to hold the attention of such a man. "Thank you so very much. Those words have a significance to me, in more ways than one. I'm certainly glad I can be of interest to you and hope to remain that way." Very lightly, the hand on the man's shoulder lifted to brush the surface of his mask - the gesture probably wasn't that intimate to anyone else watching, but the affection in her gaze was unquestionable.

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
chiyo hosh

(bar tender)"rite away sir"*(chiyo)*"thanx"*but doesnt turn her head*(bar tender) "here u go young lady,our best drink.and my number whee redface "*(chiyo)takes drink*"ill take the drink keep the number"

User Image

Leo could have almost laughed himself out of his chair, she was a spunky one. He received his bourbon and turned to the young lady “no my dear thank you,” he said with a laughing type smile. “I’ll see you around” and with that he walked off bourbon in hand.

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Radioactive dreams
amnotsmiling89
Radioactive dreams
amnotsmiling89

This ball has good music. I just feel a little out of place because i actually wore something formal for it. *laughs gentlemanly*

"It's ok, there are a few who dressed up for the occasion. There's a fine line between being out of place and standing out, and you sir, stand out."

Do I really? I would say I was just an extra in the background if this were a movie.
I would say you were the one who stood out. Kind of like how the room goes slow motion when the hottest girl comes into the room...

Awh you're sweet. Might I introduce myself as Ale. Do you sir have a name?

I am enchanted by your compliment. It is a pleasure to meet you Ale. Yes, I do have a name, however crude and voulgar it maybe. You may call me Bart. This way of communicating is quite intriguing to me and I have missed it so.

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
<having stepped out for a moment, Fylk took back up his station at the bar.>

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i guess it is true *finishes drink and tips the server* the world would have a party and i'd be the only one alone
Rukia Twinblades
chiyo hosh

User Image

Leo could have almost laughed himself out of his chair, she was a spunky one. He received his bourbon and turned to the young lady “no my dear thank you,” he said with a laughing type smile. “I’ll see you around” and with that he walked off bourbon in hand.

*says n a low tone* "i bet u will" *grabs drink and gets up and walks the other way and whispers sumtin* "he is kinda cute but not me type"

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GreatestSaiyaman
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman

He gives a smile as he walks towards his seat to the other side of the table. He sits down and signs to the waiter for another drink as his deep red eyes look into hers. His mind suddenly gets lost in her beautiful eyes as he gives his head a small shake and speaks once again.

"Its nice to see you once again. So how have you been doing my dear?"

He offers his hand to hers as his other hand reaches for his offered drink.

*small grin flashes across her face as she looks down at her drink she looks back up and turns her head to one side corrects her posture and replies* very well.... in general...how about your self?

"Well yes I've been better. Just trying to get back to the things I've lost..."

He takes a small sip from his drink as his deep red eyes gaze upon her once more.

"Yes... and trying to get back to the people I have been missing... and the ones I care for."

looks down chewing on her bottom lip as she looks up she pulls a strand of hair behind her ear
thats nice

He takes another sip from his glass and sits it down on the table. He takes off his hat and sits it beside him and let his hair free in the ballroom. He takes a breath of her sweet smelling perfume and leans in towards her, his free hand snakes his way and let his fingers entangle with hers. He gives a small smile as he looks upon her once again.

"I wish you can take my apology for being away for so long. I have been thinking about you while I am away... and missing you dearly."

*as she meets his gaze she almost gets lost in the moment but at the last second remembers him... the one who needs her... he who she can not betray...the dark one.... Danny!...* *she pulls her hand out of his now cold with the thought and adverts her eyes * im sorry i really am but im dating some one im so sorry

Liberal Phantom

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
im back with my book

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
"For those moments when I am free to roam the lands of Gaia, I am sure you will succeed in that hope. But alas, it seems that all those i care to befriend are eventually moved beyond my reach. There are a great many friends I have had. One way, or another, I am always parted from them, despite how much I wish to be with them." Kai's voice was wistful now, almost sad. No one would, at first meeting, realize how lonely he could be, not until they knew the full extent of his affliction. Kai seemed to return to his senses and banish the mournful tone.
"But my life is one long adventure and I always enjoy those I meet along the way for the time that is given to us. So tell me then, where I can find you once this ball comes to an end?"

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Rukia Twinblades

Rukia was dancing to the music and swaying her hips from side to side, she hadn’t had this much fun in ages. As a waiter passed by she grabbed a glass of water and drank it down then returned it and continued dancing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff