Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
she sighed and sat down 'any am i always the lonely one?" she quietly wondered stare

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
{{yeah 3 I think}}

User Image

Leo stepped out of his black Porsche on to the cobble stone driveway. taking a deep breathe of the night air. he slowly made his way up the large entrance staircase to the front doors where he was nicely greeted by the door man, the man said hello and Leo nodded his head in reply and made his way in to the front chamber and then to the large ballroom, waiters were running to and fro delivering drinks and food. Leo smirked, then proceeded to the bar.
ginoma
-looks at chio pissed- i have a clogged nose i cant smell nothing... oh god -runs to the bathroom-

"ok but i would taste ba.....u know wat nvm." dramallama

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
chiyo hosh
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh
*whispers 2 my self*"wat should i do know. no 1 asks me 2 dance.or anything.the snacks r all gone and im a lil hungry.every 1 has a partner and i look stupid and this dress." *screams but not 2 loud*"i knew i shuoldnt have listened 2 my friend and come hea!!!!"

*glances her direction from where she's siting* stare

"srry"

its not the strangest thing thats happened in the last three days

that helps blaugh .i think sweatdrop

it should i mean the strangest would have to be the false caterers cart with a dark elf in it... that had a gun confused
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh
*whispers 2 my self*"wat should i do know. no 1 asks me 2 dance.or anything.the snacks r all gone and im a lil hungry.every 1 has a partner and i look stupid and this dress." *screams but not 2 loud*"i knew i shuoldnt have listened 2 my friend and come hea!!!!"

*glances her direction from where she's siting* stare

"srry"

it should i mean the strangest would have to be the false caterers cart with a dark elf in it... that had a gun confused

eek

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
tired of the idea of no food, she went to the bar and asked fo r" whatever"

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
chiyo hosh
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh

"srry"

eek

ya kinda my being a snarky DJ i put on why cant we be friends by smash mouth and stopped the fight XD
Rukia Twinblades
{{yeah 3 I think}}

User Image

Leo stepped out of his black Porsche on to the cobble stone driveway. taking a deep breathe of the night air. he slowly made his way up the large entrance staircase to the front doors where he was nicely greeted by the door man, the man said hello and Leo nodded his head in reply and made his way in to the front chamber and then to the large ballroom, waiters were running to and fro delivering drinks and food. Leo smirked, then proceeded to the bar.

*walks 2 bar*"give me the best drink u got"
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh
The Amazing sro black
chiyo hosh

"srry"

eek

ya kinda my being a snarky DJ i put on why cant we be friends by smash mouth and stopped the fight XD

*goes 2 bar*

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
apparently she was sitting right next to Leo. paying no attention to anyone, they gave her a drink and she sipped

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"Punch." she replied to the guest.

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
chiyo hosh

*walks 2 bar*"give the best drink u got"

User Image

Leo smiled at the girl who came up next to him to ask for a drink. Then he turned to the bar tender “and I’ll have a bourbon on the rocks” he pulled out some cash “and I’ll pay for the this young ladies drink as well.” He didn’t turn back to her to see her face, it didn’t matter, he was here to flatter and have fun.

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
She sighed and took another sip
*Walks into the ball and looks around* Hmm.....what to do....*spots the bar across the room* HECK YES!!! *makes a bee-line for the bar*

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Risen_Dead101
*Walks into the ball and looks around* Hmm.....what to do....*spots the bar across the room* HECK YES!!! *makes a bee-line for the bar*

sweatdrop "weirdo"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces