• Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman

He gives a smile as he walks towards his seat to the other side of the table. He sits down and signs to the waiter for another drink as his deep red eyes look into hers. His mind suddenly gets lost in her beautiful eyes as he gives his head a small shake and speaks once again.

"Its nice to see you once again. So how have you been doing my dear?"

He offers his hand to hers as his other hand reaches for his offered drink.

*small grin flashes across her face as she looks down at her drink she looks back up and turns her head to one side corrects her posture and replies* very well.... in general...how about your self?

"Well yes I've been better. Just trying to get back to the things I've lost..."

He takes a small sip from his drink as his deep red eyes gaze upon her once more.

"Yes... and trying to get back to the people I have been missing... and the ones I care for."

looks down chewing on her bottom lip as she looks up she pulls a strand of hair behind her ear
thats nice

He takes another sip from his glass and sits it down on the table. He takes off his hat and sits it beside him and let his hair free in the ballroom. He takes a breath of her sweet smelling perfume and leans in towards her, his free hand snakes his way and let his fingers entangle with hers. He gives a small smile as he looks upon her once again.

"I wish you can take my apology for being away for so long. I have been thinking about you while I am away... and missing you dearly."

*as she meets his gaze she almost gets lost in the moment but at the last second remembers him... the one who needs her... he who she can not betray...the dark one.... Danny!...* *she pulls her hand out of his now cold with the thought and adverts her eyes * im sorry i really am but im dating some one im so sorry

He looks up and gives a nod placing his hat upon his head and looks away. Its good he is wearing a mask to hide his eyes.

"I understand... I apologize for forcing... this... on you."

He takes up his glass and gives it another sip and looks about in the crowd.

"So you are the DJ here? That's pretty cool."

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Leo took a spot to stand that was dead center in the middle of the room, one hand in his pocket and the other on his glass and took a drink of the bourbon. This would be a perfect place to watch the other attendants chat with one another.
amnotsmiling89
Radioactive dreams
amnotsmiling89
Radioactive dreams
amnotsmiling89

This ball has good music. I just feel a little out of place because i actually wore something formal for it. *laughs gentlemanly*

"It's ok, there are a few who dressed up for the occasion. There's a fine line between being out of place and standing out, and you sir, stand out."

Do I really? I would say I was just an extra in the background if this were a movie.
I would say you were the one who stood out. Kind of like how the room goes slow motion when the hottest girl comes into the room...

Awh you're sweet. Might I introduce myself as Ale. Do you sir have a name?

I am enchanted by your compliment. It is a pleasure to meet you Ale. Yes, I do have a name, however crude and voulgar it maybe. You may call me Bart. This way of communicating is quite intriguing to me and I have missed it so.

Hrm... Bart... In another context it might sound crude and vulgar, but not when applied to you.

This is indeed an interesting way to communicate... I've never been much of a thread person until recently, I figured I've been around the rest of the site too much that I should maybe haunt some threads. Having met people like you has made me very happy with my choice.

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
she watched all the people- finding nothing happy about her situation. she needed to talk to somebody- but her shyness was keeping her from doing so

Max-the-satyr's Spouse

Romantic Lover

8,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
GreatestSaiyaman
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman
The Amazing sro black
GreatestSaiyaman

"Well yes I've been better. Just trying to get back to the things I've lost..."

He takes a small sip from his drink as his deep red eyes gaze upon her once more.

"Yes... and trying to get back to the people I have been missing... and the ones I care for."

looks down chewing on her bottom lip as she looks up she pulls a strand of hair behind her ear
thats nice

He takes another sip from his glass and sits it down on the table. He takes off his hat and sits it beside him and let his hair free in the ballroom. He takes a breath of her sweet smelling perfume and leans in towards her, his free hand snakes his way and let his fingers entangle with hers. He gives a small smile as he looks upon her once again.

"I wish you can take my apology for being away for so long. I have been thinking about you while I am away... and missing you dearly."

*as she meets his gaze she almost gets lost in the moment but at the last second remembers him... the one who needs her... he who she can not betray...the dark one.... Danny!...* *she pulls her hand out of his now cold with the thought and adverts her eyes * im sorry i really am but im dating some one im so sorry

He looks up and gives a nod placing his hat upon his head and looks away. Its good he is wearing a mask to hide his eyes.

"I understand... I apologize for forcing... this... on you."

He takes up his glass and gives it another sip and looks about in the crowd.

"So you are the DJ here? That's pretty cool."

*as she wipes her eyes in avoidance of crying*
ya *nods with a smile* any requests
Biting her lip, she listened to Kai's words and felt a pang of sadness. She, too, had lost friends, although she couldn't always fathom another person's pain without putting it alongside hers. "Kai..." she whispered, seeing the man suddenly switch gears and though she smiled slightly, her eyes were unreadable and blank as they always seemed to be. Melody could admire his perseverance in life and hoped to someday model after that. But until then, she would cope with her sadness somehow and move on. "I don't know exactly where I will be once this ball comes to an end. Usually, I lurk around Barton Town, and occasionally some guilds. And I'm always available through private messages and whatnot. What would be most convenient for you? Because after this ball, this certainly won't be goodbye forever...right?" she asked in return, a light smile gracing her lips, though it didn't touch her eyes.
*finishes the drinkand walks outside 4 some fresh air and turns her head and c pplz making out*"uugh...get a room"*turns around and walks away bak n2 the ball room* "its bornig n this place there is nothing 2 do i might as well go home."

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
MineNaniErka
she watched all the people- finding nothing happy about her situation. she needed to talk to somebody- but her shyness was keeping her from doing so

User Image

Leo spotted a cute brunette in a red dress and gave his wicked grin once again. He took another sip of his bourbon and casually strolled over to her. “Hello, it seems we are both without companions for the evening, would you like some company in your lonely little corner?.

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
she giggled and asked the bartender for another drink "companionship is always welcome in the presence of loneliness"
Rukia Twinblades
User Image

Leo took a spot to stand that was dead center in the middle of the room, one hand in his pocket and the other on his glass and took a drink of the bourbon. This would be a perfect place to watch the other attendants chat with one another.

*walks past him 2 go 2 the front door 2 leave and talks 2 her self as she passes him*"i hate balls like this"

Green Rabbit

14,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Healer 50
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
"Of course not!" Kai said resoundingly in an effort to lift her mood. "I'll hunt you down if I have to. After all, I am used to hunting down my food, so I am pretty experienced finding Gaians." This time, Kai's grin wasn't so...warming.
"But all joking aside, I am surprised someone of your caliber has survived that unrestrained cesspool that is Barton Town with your wits intact. I once made my way from thread to thread in that horrible place and I disliked all manner of beast that, literally, trolled along. I enter the forums on occasion, usually more in the chatterbox, a lovely place called Rosso's. Even they want for manners, but their ilk is better than the peelunger spittle that pools in most Barton threads." Kai said. "But for you, I guess I'll grin and bear it, if I am to find you there. I've been wanting to get a hazmat suit anyway...this might be a good excuse."

Dangerous Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
{{I haven’t received a notice of the girls response, I figured that she isn’t interest in a conversation. But I have to leave for my boyfriends now I’ll be back on later.}}

Beloved Gaian

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Rukia Twinblades
MineNaniErka

User Image

Leo spotted a cute brunette in a red dress and gave his wicked grin once again. He took another sip of his bourbon and casually strolled over to her. “Hello, it seems we are both without companions for the evening, would you like some company in your lonely little corner?.

she giggled and asked the bartender for another drink. "you are welcome in my corner" she smiled
chiyo hosh
Rukia Twinblades
User Image

*walks past him 2 go 2 the front door 2 leave and talks 2 her self as she passes him*"i hate balls like this"

*stops in her tracks and walks over 2 the bar 2 get another drink 2 calm her down*(the same from b4 bar tender)"do u wnt wat u had the last time?"*looks up*"huh?um.....yeah watever idc"(bar tender is suprised by the look on her face)"oh..ok coming rite up"(chiyo)"thanx"(bar tender)"ummm....here u go"(chiyo)"thanx"*starts 2 pull out her money but then the bartender grabed her hand*(bar tender)"its on the house 4 a girl who is sad like this"(chiyo)"thanx but im not going out with u so u can stopp being nice 2 me"(bar tender) redface "i.i.i.im not trying 2 ask u out again im just being friendly"(chiyo)"watever u can go ill ask u 4 another 1 l8r"(bar tender)"oh...ok then bye"(chiyo)*doesnt say anything just turns her head and ignore him*

Invisible Nerd

9,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
A ghostly girl dressed in all white as to mimic an ange walks in ever so quietly that the only sound she made was her short quick breaths. she slips into a small chair in the corner and waits. "well it looks like everyone is having their own little fairytale here today. This reminds me so much of the lovely Cinderella story" 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff