Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Sabatagear

"Yes..love sick indeed." Mina drew her legs up to her chest and hugged them resting her chin on her knees as her dress flowed down around her. Though a frustrated huff escaped her lips as she was petted again though his next comment quickly sent her annoyance away. Sadly Mina looked up from the table at Saba. "It can't last much longer..everyone will wake up soon and it'll be like they never met, they never made friends. I don't know if I belong here or will go into the waking world. I have memories of family and friends in this world yet I think there is a chance I am asleep too. If that it true then when I wake I will not remember you.."

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
"I wonder when we will encounter the Nitemare Crew again.." I thought to myself.

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
Asashi walked over to the guy when she heard what he said...

"Hmm, I guess...but I've had repeated dreams before. This is just the first it came after the next day. Though it's not really surprising me much.....oh...sorry. I normally have very vivid dreams that I remember mostly what happens....but once in a while I get a dream where I don't remember it at all...but this isn't one of them."

She kind of explain..but realizing she might of said to much at that moment, she discreetly wave for him to forget what she just said.....

"Err.....sorry I'm just rambling. I'm Asashi by the way."

She said with a surprisingly cheerful smile at that moment....
Pinko Sacredheart

All good things must come to an end yes, but something's in life must go on. The man did not smile nor did he frown, taking seat in a barrel besides his newly made fairy friend that has been with him in these few days. The mere thought alone of waking up to reality with no recollection of what has happened and the good times done was a painful thought, even of it was Gaia. There had to be 'some' way after all for the memories to coexist with reality after all...

"I know how you feel. It may not be much, but these 'ere simple memories outlast lifetimes and can make a bigger impression than years untold. It'd be a shame to not remember everythin' transpired here. Heck. I'd rather stay here wholesale. But we do have things to return to in the waking world..."

His hand continued to vigorously rub his own chin in thought, even for such gruesome features one could tell his sudden onset of sadness. It really would be a shame to never see sub beautiful things that have transpired on such short time. It could've been a dream for a single night, but three days most memorable have past. There just had to be some way...

"Maybe... just maybe. You think we could ever see each other again in the waking world? Even of we are total strangers, I think we could get along just fine."

His thoughts then went back to the girl whom admitted her feelings for the Ship's doctor, the thoughts of heartbreak possibly too much to bear. How would she cope with such a saddened reality?
Asashi85

(( OOC: Ack! You posted while I was setting up mine! I'll have to include you on my next post. ))

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
Sabatagear

(( OOC: Ack! You posted while I was setting up mine! I'll have to include you on my next post. ))

(OOC: ...err....sorry? XD sweatdrop )

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Sabatagear

Lumina looked up at the clouds as she listened to Saba. So many adventures they all could have if they kept on dreaming. So many adventures they would miss and forget when they awoke. Mina blinked as she felt a few tears slide down her cheeks and she wiped them away as she looked up at Saba. "I would hope so. Perhaps something would come back to us, some kind of connection or familiarity."
Asashi85

Pinko Sacredheart

Another girl, the one from yesterday came out to speak of her own Vivid Transparency, the way dreams co-exist. It was good to ponder if we could remember the dreams, but it would be hard. Is it possible to remember a dream so... so real? We're they even allowed to remember? There were forces at work with powers they were not aware of or could even comprehend. Even dreaming a little dream could even better these odds. It was still sad.

"You never know... For all we know we could even come back here the same way we've arrived. It would be a real shame to forget all these things. I've made friends and had a Flight of Fancy I don't want to forget."

Now there was no smile. His mouth was closed shut, a serious look taking hold to ponder upon his own words. Was he over thinking things? You never know.

Barton Citizen

If you would like to join us in planning and casting next year's ball, click on the link below!

User Image

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Sabatagear

Mina continued to stare up at her friend sadly. She believed that whoever held the fate of this world in their hands would never allow it's residents to remember what had transpired or the friends they had made. She didn't want to lose this place and the people in it. And so the little fairy stood and flew up and onto Saba's shoulder before hugging his masked face.

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
Asashi notice the frown on his face....she cross her arms...and thought about it....

"The whole point of a dream is to have fun in them right? So...maybe even if we don't remember, we can still feel in deep within ourselves....."

She said though realizing how silly that was when she spoke it out loud...but she rememeber someone who said something like that before...she couldn't remember who though.....

"Just cause you can't remember doesn't mean it's not still there."

Asashi said with a light smile.....

(OOC: and the 11th year ball? ...hmm....I actually don't know if I'll be still on gaia by that time ... =/ )

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100
Sabatagear

Pinko Sacredheart

(OOC: .....forgot to quote...XD )
Asashi85

Pinko Sacredheart

"That may be, but can you honestly say you don't want to remember everything that has transpired here? Every single bit of fun we've had and the friendly moments we've shared? Even if we don't remember it, I would like to at least keep these friendly bonds alive and intact.

It was as Mina hugged the side of his face that he openly let out tears. A small drop of water fell from the left side of his mask, no words encompassing what the scene. It may not have been much, but it was enough to make a lasting impression. His gloved hand came up to the fairy Mina, holding his hand out. With a light sniffle, he smiled again.

"You know.... I got an idea. I may be crazy, but I think there might be some hope 'ere."

He lacked the usual enthusiasm he forever showed, but at least he held his sharp and shiny toothy grin.

Sheard's Prince

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Pinko Sacredheart
Sachie Whitby

((OOC: Do you mean me or Moon that the robot is going after?))

Moon. I'd quote you if it was trying to administer medical treatment to you.

In a relationship with my middle fingers

Tipsy Lunatic

22,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
I was getting bored.. While I was going back to my cabin I found a music box. It played the song: One Summer's Day. It knocked me right to sleep.
(Gtg now ._." wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces