Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
mfaver
Pink in Style
mfaver
OCC: All right am I the only on thinking the Queen should saw "Off with his head!" like from alice in wonderland? Oh and alos If you are going to use Rosa's keey and i'm not on just go ahead and use it because I need to go shower and I got school tomorrow smile

Same. I really need to go to sleep soon...

Do you think we might be able to spot here and pick this up tomorrow after school? or will we just have to to a little catch up?

Catch up. I know this for fact. All I really care about is sleeping cause I dont wanna be crancky tomorrow! Oh yeah... Southern talk is always so sweet to me! Night y'all! <3

Irregular Genius

Sir Renard Voclain

I love him.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DuchessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

Of course he would make her face the Queen. Of course he would. And of course Yuki had to see the Queen one last time. That was the part she couldn't watch. It hurt too much. She shook her head before ripping her eyes from the scene in front of her and kept her eyes on the ground.
                  "Happy? Take me away from here, lock me up for all I care," she stated not bothering to even struggle anymore.

I will do anything for him.

Lover

4,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

β„›osa
β—™ Γ… β—™ β„›eed
════════════════
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ‡’ Super Sweet β™₯
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX β‡’ Razor Tongue ♦

Rosa did as she was told by the Queen and sat down on the ground starting to clear all ofg her thought but about the key she was picturing in her mind’s eye. Her snow flake clips were back in her hair and Loki was helping out at well as much as he could from within the clips.

═══※═══

Open the Gates.

════════════════

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Duke Yuki Mori
Pink in Style
(OOC: Did anyone else notice everybody but me wore red or black?)

OOC: No cat_xd

Think it was intentional red?

Moonlight Lover

23,615 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
She listens and watches everything going on, even more confused than she was before.

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Angel Serene
Angel

Kaneira the Great
Queen Rheanae

Skoulen

Korsall Kaiser
Korsall

mfavor
Rosa
User Image
==Phedre "Fae" Whiteraven ==

Hearing the Queens statement about how the key could not be fixed and how another's could not be used. Phedre was unsure what to do. Then the Queen stated that a key could be imagined up. Although it had to be powerful enough to unlock everything. * I know we all have to focus on a key but no one ever thinks alike. We need to have our minds focused on the same type of image, like a gold key with a crystal on top. Not just a key in general. We'd get to many different keys then.* After thinking this Phedre voiced this very idea to the Queen.

User Image

((Edited))

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
phedre_whiteraven

(sorry I missed your post. It's kinda late to properly respond so i'll work in my character accidentally not hearing you. Also, this is in response to your post on page 59.)

Korsall unfortunately didn't hear Phedre when she spoke and continued to listen to the queen. Okay then![ He squatted on the ground right where he stood, legs crossed. Lets do this! He then closes his eyes and begins to concentrate. He concentrates hard, yet makes sure to keep his thoughts clear and smooth.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
phedre_whiteraven
Angel Serene
Angel

Kaneira the Great
Queen Rheanae

Skoulen

Korsall Kaiser
Korsall

mfavor
Rosa

I will do anything to protect my people.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe PrincessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  ~Ping~ An idea sounded in the Princess' head.
                  What about one in the shape of a treble cleft? I used to have a toy box with a key in the shape of a treble cleft!

I will protect my people forever and always.

Dapper Seeker

Pink in Style
Duke Yuki Mori
Pink in Style

OOC: Red and black are my school colors biggrin

Savage Guildsman

13,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Quote:
                  She didn't bother responding to Yuki. She was to busy cleaning his mess to waste time.
                  "Everyone! I know you are all a bit lost and a bit confused. But I promise you this will all make sense. We don't need a vessel and the old key can not be restored. The best bet is to relax, sit down, close your eyes and focus! Simply imagine a Key. A key that can unlock anything. Once you have that, It is all you need."

I will do anything to restore it.

Skoulen continued to jump from song to song as he played the golden guitar. The collective energy of the others was beginning to gather as a small bubble in the center of the group of dreamers. "Well if we can make this dream skeleton key I think that is what we can agree is needed." he said as he continued to play, the beautiful sound of the golden guitar resonating.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
phedre_whiteraven
Angel Serene
Angel

Kaneira the Great
Queen Rheanae

Skoulen

Korsall Kaiser
Korsall

mfavor
Rosa

I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Looking over to the concerned woman, she smiled.
                  "You'd be surprised how well the image will adapt. But we almost have it! Just a bit more and we may have it!"

I will do anything to restore it.

Devout Friend

Korsall Kaiser

phedre_whiteraven
It's a bit late for Angel to reply as well. ^^'' Sorry.

Kaneira the Great

Angel adjusted her dress and sat next to Korsall before looking up to see that Fae was also nearby. She seemed to understand that everyone thought differently and it would be difficult for us to think on a singular item when the mind never things like others. Angel nodded in aggreement with Fae and looked to the Queen for a response. Maybe if they had a specific image to think on and then everyone could focus on that image as well as making that key able to unlock anything. Cream eyes looked from her fox spirit friend to Fae and she smiled to them, "Maybe if we drew a picture to focus on. Then we could all imagine that one image with the power to unlock anything."

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Duke Yuki Mori
Pink in Style
Duke Yuki Mori
Pink in Style

OOC: Red and black are my school colors biggrin

Nice! My new colors are red and yellow. Weird how I picture myself wearing a red and yellow shirt and lying on a hot dog! XD
The reign of Queen Rheanae shall stand as strong as a fortress.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe Ghostly ServantXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Annaleigh turned to all the Gaians. Come on, ball goers! The Queen has faith in you! Don't over think this, or it will not succeed! Just dream. C'mon. Annaleigh herself began to close her eyes, and even though she couldn't dream because she was a ghost, she strill tried to aid the Gaians in helping the kingdom survive. Just a little more...

Music is the heart of a dream, and dreams are the heart of music.

Rainbow Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Angel Serene
Korsall Kaiser

Kaneira the Great
User Image
==Phedre "Fae" Whiteraven ==

After hear the Princess, Phedre had an idea. Quickly retrieving some paper and a pen Phedre began to draw. "How about something like this?" Asked Phedre holding up the image.

User Image

Then she strongly begins to visualize such a key able to change it's pins to unlock any lock with energy resonating with the finest music.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces