Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser

I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  After finishing her glass she looked back to the pixie,
                  "I believe it's called 'punch'" as she glanced over to notice the guest from before walking back, she smiled and waved. Today they were expecting far more dreamers. Though she really wanted to start the focus of the ball soon. The realm needed help and this was the last chance they had to save it.

I will do anything to restore it.

Timid Gawker

10,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Listen up dearies...

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXWoodland PixieXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  The flavors danced around within her as strawberry mixed with raspberry and a sweet taste of pineapple was thrown in. Vitani closed her eyes and smiled at the flavors until Queen Rheanae spoke of the name. At first she was shocked, then confused."Punch? But... How is that possible? I haven't punched! Nor has the drink," She spoke, her confusion flowing into her words. "Why, this makes absolutely no sense, your majesty!" She took another sip of the "punch"

Stay out of the way of my spear. Got it?

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Perry the Winged Unicorn

User Image

Perry tentatively walked in his little one hoof pawing the ground slightly nervously. He was wearing his little blue mask considering this was a Masquerade after all. It hid most of his blushing face. He wasn't used to just wandering around in strange placed a little and he fidgeted a bit looking around. Hopefully he could make some new friends.

User Image

Love is going to save us

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Cronic Hiccups

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Rheanae paused for a second. Vitani was right. The name did not really make sense, but she was positive that 'punch' was what the Gaian world called it. A weird world they must be when kitsune means inari and a fruit drink is punch?
                  "It's what they refer to it as in the Gaian world. Maybe they have a different word for punch too?"

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Kaneira the Great
After finishing her glass she looked back to the pixie,
"I believe it's called 'punch'" as she glanced over to notice the guest from before walking back, she smiled and waved. Today they were expecting far more dreamers. Though she really wanted to start the focus of the ball soon. The realm needed help and this was the last chance they had to save it.

Seeing the 'Inari Shifter' from before waving at him, he waves back and goes to join her by the tables. "So... That's one day down already..." He frowns a little. "You really do have a beautiful world though. So many unique and interesting things. Especially those little plants of yours." He smiles a little now. "So, I caught wind yesterday of an announcement that was to be made. Is that going to be what exactly you need our help for?" He tries to lead the two of them over to the punch bowl while keeping the conversation going. "At any rate, I had my look around. I suppose i'll be open to any questions those of you here might have about the waking world today."

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
perryunicornboy

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Seeing the light once more, She smiled. Finally the wave of guests had arrived. Quickly doing rounds once more as fresh food was once again brought out, she then moved to great the newcomer.
                  "Hello there, Gaian, I am the Queen of this Realm, Rheanae. Welcome to the Dream"

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

"Well I'm sure you may have overheard. The Dream worlds are are struggling now. It seems with the lack of dream energy we are all failing in a way, but I promise you soon we will announce i to everyone here considering it is a lot to explain, hopefully we can explain it all to everyone at once."

Dapper Seeker

My mind is my heart. My heart is my queen.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DukeXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Yuki turned to the incoming guests and greeted them with a "good morning" and "hello". He couldn't help but glance back at the queen. Why couldn't she have married him instead? Yuki accidentally released a sigh out loud and then brushed it off by walking around a little bit and putting on a smile.

I am in love with my queen.

Prodigal Demigod

Zach shuddered for a moment as he passed through the mirror. It was not a sensation he was used to. He looked about his new surroundings for a moment before adjusting his mask and walking towards the group of people before him.

Lover

4,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

β„›osa
β—™ Γ… β—™ β„›eed
════════════════
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ‡’ Super Sweet β™₯
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX β‡’ Razor Tongue ♦

Rosa walks into the ball looking around. She spins slowly thought her dress was close to her body it still lifted a bit. Rosa smiled breathing in the fresh clean air. That was around her and sighed happily. She was wearing a white mask with orange lines along the rims and one that went across the mask. She looked through it with her blue eyes. She walked over near were the Queen was and smiled. Rosa had heard her then curtseying as a sign of respect to the Queen. β€œIt’s a pleasure to met you. My name is Rosa A. Reed and I’m glad to be a part of your ball” Rosa said smiling at the queen. Then walking off she found the Duke Yuki who had grated her at the door and smiled to him. He look a bit out of sort. β€œEverything all right?” she asked him head tilted to the side.

═══※═══

Open the Gates.

════════════════

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Kaneira the Great

"I see. Yes, it's true the Gaians have been foregoing sleep in their pursuit to be ever active. And I myself have slept little in an attempt to keep up." He takes a cup and pours himself a glass of punch. "You know, I'm not originally from the normal gaian world myself. Though I have lived there for some time now. Even still, i'm sure i'm just as responsible as the next person. At any rate, I'll wait for your announcement so that I may better understand the situation" He takes a sip from the cup and smiles at the delicious flavor.

Dapper Seeker

mfaver

My mind is my heart. My heart is my queen.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DukeXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Yuki nodded to the beautiful young girl. "Yes, everything is good, thank you for asking. Just a little worried about the outcome of the ball, but I suppose I should just relax and have fun," he said. He had hoped that his rambling did not bore her to death. Everybody needed to just kick back and relax. After all, it was a ball, not building a palace.

I am in love with my queen.

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Kaneira the Great
perryunicornboy

Perry the Winged Unicorn

User Image

Perry smiled at her and waved shyly. "Oh hello this place is beautiful. The gardens are lovely I really like flowers." He said with a smile. He stretched his wings out a little with a soft giggle. "Um is do you have vegetarian options for food I don't eat meat?" He asked blushing more and shuffling his hooves a bit awkwardly.

User Image

Love is going to save us

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Seeing the room fill up fast, Rheanae decided it was time. Eyeing out all her fellow hosts she nodded to them to let them know. Making her way through the crowd and back to the stage. Once up the three large stairs, She made the motion of a conductor silencing the flowers,then she turns to address the crowd,
                  "Hello Everyone! Let me personally welcome you to the 10th annual ball and to the Whimsical Dream. Food and drink is plenty, so please make yourself at home. However as most of you have heard through rumors. It is true the dreams are struggling. The lack of Dream energy is effecting all of us, however our realm can not survive with out the dream energy and we as a realm were forced to come up with a plan on how to recover. The farthest ends of our realm have already been lost but if we can come together and collect all ten of the Magic Golden instruments hidden in this realm, we can unlock to key to restoring and saving our realm." Reaching into the folds of her dress, The queen pulled a scroll from a hidden pocket and help it up to the crowd, Now No one has ever been able to find the instruments before, not even one. But if we work together I know we can do it. Here, in my hand is the clue to finding our first instrument, the Gold Violin!"

Lover

4,100 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
User Image

β„›osa
β—™ Γ… β—™ β„›eed
════════════════
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXβ‡’ Super Sweet β™₯
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX β‡’ Razor Tongue ♦

Rosa smiled at him and nodded in understanding. β€œThen why not dance with some of the lovely lady’s” She told him smiling and walked off to a table of food. She smiled slowly walking and Rosa snow flack clipped in her hair shined as she looked around and unsure feeling was in her but she didn’t sure it. Shrugging it off, she picked up a cup and pours herself some furit punch and drinks it slowly. She smiled sitting at a table alone. Sitting there she could see every one with in the room without having anyone behind her. One could never be too careful after all.

═══※═══

Open the Gates.

════════════════

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out