Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I will do anything to protect my people.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe PrincessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  The Princess walks in late as usual. Why is it so hard to be on time? Well, really this time she was held up with her many lessons. Especially the piano lessons. Her teacher had a terrible accident and had to come later but wouldn't cancel on the Princess. It was very lonely but at least the practice being a tad shorter was lovely.
                  "Why hello again everyone!"

I will protect my people forever and always.

Adored Protector

11,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

paragraphLucientia de Lalune had entered the garden alone, and now she stood off to the side as her pale, silver eyes drank in the party around her. Every guest was unique, their costumes elegant and fantastical. She herself was dressed for the occasion, in a black and midnight-blue gown and matching standing ruff that encased her hair, which sparkled with stands of diamonds that resembled stars. She was a vision of night, a Lunar Goddess. She took a glass from a passing manservant but didn't drink from it. She stared idly at the bubbles that clung to the inside of the glass. She supposed she should introduce herself to someone, but everyone looked to be engaged in their current doings.

Company: No one
Wearing: Avatar
Thinking: Nothing in particular

Devout Friend

In the Garden _____ Feeling Curious and gleeful _____ Accompanied by the musical flowers

Always was Angel a late bloomer. Even as the life growing nearby seemed to flourish, this one small rose remained a bud until last minute. That seemed to be the case here when this very strange human-like woman stepped through the mirror. A small frail ankle stepped onto hard stone, and almost immediately a bright flash of light caused Angel to raise her hand, which clung tightly to a single black rose, in hopes of shielding her delicate eyes. Though even with her eyes shut and shaded, the light seemed to engulf her small fair body. It felt warm and inviting even till the last moment when it began to fade away.

Slowly, Angel began to open her eyes while at the same time her hand retracted and lowered to her chest. Cream colored eyes peeked from her lowered eyelashes and looked around to behold an incredible sight. Very unlike the world she sprouted in, this place was lush with greenery. The colors were slightly brighter than the usual colors of nature, and there was a strange noise blowing through the wind. It sounded a lot like music but from the distance, it was hard to tell. A small stone path lay before the masked lady, leading her to a large golden gate that seemed to have already been left open. With grace and eloquence, Angel began moving along the stone path and made her way through the golden gates before her. Her eyes glanced every so casually at her surroundings, while the sound she was hearing earlier seemed to grow stronger with each step.

When she finally arrived a very enlightening sight awaited her. It was something that she had never seen or imagined before. The flowers, whose voices usually rang of a beautiful song, were literally playing lovely melodies loud enough for everyone to hear. Though everyone else seemed drawn by conversation or the usual dancing, this one cream rose was drawn in by her kind. Or who seemed her kind. Gently a gloved hand reached to gently stroke one of the instrumental flowers a very lovely smile playing against her fair lips. The flower seemed to react but continued it's melody without missing a note. Angel laughed lightly as if something the plant said caused glee within her. To onlookers, it might seem strange, but for Angel it was not unnatural. She was, herself, a rose in human form after all.
mfaver
Kaneira the Great
ZoieAmandaSaxon
I have only one loyalty...

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe KnightXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  As the song ends Renard leads Rosa off the dance floor. With he smile he says,
                  "Thank you for dancing with me I hope you had as much fun as I di--,"Ren overhears the commotion about those who wandered into the forest. "--I'm sorry, but I must see to this." He rushes over to his Queen and the Duchess. "People have wandered into the forest? Dessa will you please join me to go after them?"

to my Queen.
iandragon30

Kaneira the Great

The reign of Queen Rheanae shall stand as strong as a fortress.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe Ghostly ServantXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Annaleigh nodded as she took in the Queen's commands. Just then, the Gaian she had spoken to replied to her. She was amazed! Mostly everyone was terrified of her or treated her poorly for being a servant. However, perhaps the Queen had made sure this wouldn't happen. Turning to the Gaian, she smiled. Well. Each realm of dreams is having their own troubles, persay. They all have different tasks that need to be completed in order to restore peace. I have been "asleep" for quite some time, so to speak. It requires a lot of energy for me to manifest myself like this. That's because I'm a ghost. Oh, and I'm Annaleigh, by the way. I am one of the most loyal servants of Queen Rheanae. Annaleigh nodded her head in repsect to the Gaian. It is an honor to meet you, Ian. If I am not mistaken, the trouble in our Whimsical realm is that the health of the kingdom's garden plants seems to be deteriorating. Darkness seems to be falling over the kingdom. How do I know this? I fear the darkness. These chills are nauseating. Apparently there are golden instruments to be found that, when collected, can help restore the kingdom's peace. Annaleigh felt a rush go to her head. She had just awoken from her slumber and all too suddenly it appeared the kingdom was becoming chaotic.

Music is the heart of a dream, and dreams are the heart of music.

Chibirb's Princess

Friendly Cutie-Pie

23,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Noble Shade 100
Sir Renard Voclain

I will do anything to protect my people.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe PrincessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Seeing a slight commotion, Princess Azmariah rushed over to see what the matter was.
                  "Oh dear, Renard what happened?"

I will protect my people forever and always.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Catkid_neo

"Okay, there. You have people to help you look. Can you let me go now? Please?" He looks at his 'escourt' with a slightly dejected look on his face. Being forced to do something unwillingly is not something that sits well with his kind such a thing can in fact weaken him.

Irregular Genius

Sir Renard Voclain

I love him.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DuchessXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

"Of course, Sir Ren, let us go find these supposedly lost Gaians and Dreamers,"
                  the Duchess stated with a slight grin. Her smile was fading as the hours wore on, this was going to be a long weekend.

I will do anything for him.

Adored Werewolf

14,675 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Sir Renard Voclain

ZoieAmandaSaxon

The spirit annaleigh

I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Rheanae looked back to Annaleigh and smiled. Another one of the realm's shier members, she was happy to see her talking fluently with a stranger. She couldn't ruin this conversation for her. But when Ren showed uo she felt a bit of guilt. He was in the middle of a dance after all.
                  "Renard, do you mind going with Dessa to seek out the lost Dreamer, I'm positive they are still nearby. I'm sorry this had interrupted your dance."

I will do anything to restore it.

babyvamp321's Waifu

Versatile Huntress

16,325 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Partygoer 500
The Spirit of Annaleigh

Upon hearing that Annaleigh was a ghost Ian was taken aback and a little more when he found out she was a servant but then he chuckled. "I had no idea you were a ghost and am amazed at how loyal you are to your queen and I to am normally shunned since i happen to be two beings in one" as Ian said this he seemed to split into two wolves one white the other pitch black. The black wolf lied down as the white wolf began to speak "this is my ture form and maybe the fact i can turn into two seperate creatures can help with the search. I should also mention that my name is Lumos and my counterpart is Nero we may have seperate names from Ian but we have his same mindset and can communicate telepathicaly in case we get seperated for any length of time." Nero nodded as Lumos finished talking.

Magical Cat

10,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
Korsall Kaiser

"Okay, there. You have people to help you look. Can you let me go now? Please?" He looks at his 'escourt' with a slightly dejected look on his face. Being forced to do something unwillingly is not something that sits well with his kind such a thing can in fact weaken him.

Too late, we're already here.

The catgirl lets go of her accomplice as they arrive at the location.

This is where I saw someone go into the woods. I think he went that way.

She points to the direction the man went before disappearing into the woods.

Oh, call me Catkid, by the way. cat_3nodding

Devoted Healer

10,350 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Perry the Winged Unicorn

User Image

Perry was awoken by the loud commotion. People lost in the forest? He bolted upright rushing to see if he could help. "Do you need help? I have a horse form I can travel fast." He asked. "Is it really dangerous?" He was just full of questions but he wanted to help.

User Image

Love is going to save us

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
well, the tenth annual, eh? Awesome!!!!!

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Catkid_neo

"Okay, but I still don't like this idea... Please, I would much rather search for the instruments." He said with the same look as before on his face.
Kaneira the Great
ZoieAmandaSaxon
I have only one loyalty...

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe KnightXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  "It's no worry at all my Queen of course I'll go retrieve them. Desaa let's go."Renard swiftly exits the hall and heads toward the forest.

to my Queen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces