Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Shapeshifter

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Kaneira the Great

"I assure you, your world is just as curious to us. Or to me at the very least. Despite it being the world of dreams, whenever we do dream, our perception of this world is extremely limited and as such so is our knowledge of it." Is still rummaging through his robes. "Though I suppose progress on the study of dreams is limited due to the human's seemingly ever present need to be busy, doing something of some sort at all times... As for my journey here, the light upon entering here was a little intense, but aside from that, it hasn't been too problematic. About not knowing what is beyond the mirror, I don't see any problems with sharing my accumulated knowledge. Though I kind of want to explore my new surroundings a bit first."

(It's late so i'm going to bed. Going to try to get up early tomorrow and come here right away. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow plotwise and through interactions with others. ^_^ )

Adored Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Korsall Kaiser

I hope to save my kingdom from collapsing in on itself.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe QueenXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

"We can see the light even from here. Definitely interesting how that part worked, but I guess that's the mystery to this. Feel free to take a drink with you or so when you go to look around and just remember to stay clear of the woods. Not everything here is as friendly as we are here in the garden."

I will do anything to restore it.

Dapper Seeker

Zoieamandasaxon

My mind is my heart. My heart is my queen.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe DukeXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Yuki gracefully walked over to the punch bowl and poured himself a glass. He took a few steps away before taking a small sip. It was quite tasty. Simply divine. He walked up to the duchess and began speaking to her. "It certainly is a beautiful night, isn't it?" He asked.

I am in love with my queen.

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Don’t expect to find me in the sun.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXNight Elf of the Fallen GladesXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neve squinted her eyes as the sun came up. Morning already, she thought to herself. It wasn't too bright yet, however she decided to play it safe and retreat to the shady area of the garden. Beautiful and magnificent trees loomed in this area. And unlike the trees of the forest, which gave Neve a sense of mystery and bad memories, these trees offered a sense a peace and tranquility.
                  She sat beneath one, waiting for more guests to arrive.

I much prefer the stars.

Timid Gawker

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Listen up dearies...

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXWoodland PixieXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  "Even with these circumstances, I know you'll enjoy your time." Vitani flashed a smile to the man much larger than herself before her a breeze in the area tugged at her wings, pulling her away from the conversation. After performing a few flips from the lack of control, the pixie flew towards the ground in hope to avoid the breeze. Upon landing, a smell came to her. A strong one that smelled of berries. The smell had caught her attention and she wasn't about to let go of a mystery. Waiting for the winds to calm down, Vitani sprang into the air and followed the scent to what appeared to be a pond of pink liquid in a glass bowl. Hovering by the edge of the bowl, she took a whiff of the liquid. Why, it smelled delicious! Flying around the bowl, she looked for something to drink from, only to find cups that were just a bit over half her size. "I must try this strange liquid!" Vitani spoke to herself as she went to find a small tea spoon for her to use.

Stay out of the way of my spear. Got it?

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
Cronic Hiccups
Don’t expect to find me in the sun.

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXNight Elf of the Fallen GladesXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neve noticed Vitani flitting around by the table. Getting up from the tree trunk and walking over, she gave Vitani a grin.
                  "Do you need help, friend?" She reached the table, and grabbed a handful of thimbles from her pocket. "I bought a few of these from the seamstress." She explained, placing them beside the larger cups. "I do hope that aids you."

I much prefer the stars.

Adored Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Rheanae frowned slightly as she saw the pixie struggling with the punch. Waving a servant down she asked for smaller size cups for the smaller citizens.
                  "Sorry, Vitani. I knew we'd missed something." She said as the small cups were placed on the table.

to my Queen.
I have only one loyalty...

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe KnightXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Noticing the commotion near the punch bowl it dawns on Renard that is famously parched. He carefully makes his way to the bowl, retrieves some of the sweet liquid, and retreats back to his corner of the room to watch the attendees from afar.

to my Queen.

Adored Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Sir Renard Voclain

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image

"Come Renard, you don't have to sit back and watch. You can join the fun, this is a ball after all."

Kaneira the Great
I have only one loyalty...

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXThe KnightXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Renard releases a small sigh and smiles."If you insist your majesty of course I will comply."The knight walks over to join the group in merrymaking."But you know, embarrassingly enough, that I have a difficult time adjusting to these sort of events. Don't worry I'll try to relax.."

to my Queen.

Adored Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
daiihi

Please remove your post or edit it. Copying the text and pasting the front post is a 'no no' and is really unnecessary. Please edit with a reply or delete it all together.

Adored Shapeshifter

12,900 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Sir Renard Voclain

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  The queen smiled as the knight joined the group.
                  "Yes, but you'll get better the more you try."

Witty Shapeshifter

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
(Of course I would sleep till 11... emotion_facepalm And then when I wake up, I make a bowl of cereal with milk that's spoiled before it's date... -_- Today is not starting very well...)

Korsall spent the entire night exploring the areas available to him. Namely the Castle and Garden, while heeding the words of the others and staying away from the Forest. Before he knew it, the sun was rising, casting a gentle warmth across the dream world. With the start of a new day, he unfastened the gourd from his side and took a drink from the contents. He wasn't sure if he still needed to do so, but he figured it was better to be safe rather than sorry. As a Kitsune of Music, he fed upon music and other similar creative energies as his main source of nourishment. However, due to not enjoying having to drain the essence of such things dulling and ruining them for a time, he developed the liquid he kept in his gourd that served as an alternative source of energy. He then decided to head back to the garden where the tables with food and drink were set up. New guests should be arriving and he was eager to further interact with the inhabitants of the dream world. He began walking back to said area, eagerly anticipating the events and interactions that were sure to occur throughout the day.

Timid Gawker

8,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
Listen up dearies...

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXWoodland PixieXXXXXXXXXXXXX

User Image
                  Bingo! The flustered pixie's eyes glowed as the thimbles came into sight. Grabbing onto one of them, she looked up at her fellow host, Neve. "Neve, you're always so prepared. Thank you. Vitani flashed a smile as she turned to Queen Rheanae who had told one of the staff to bring smaller cups for those of a smaller size. "It's quite alright, your majesty. Now even the smaller guests will be able to taste this berry scented liquid." Vitani nodded at the queen before turning towards the punch bowl. Dipping the thimble in to take the liquid, she took another whiff of the punch before taking a sip of the berry drink.

Stay out of the way of my spear. Got it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games