Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Momo_White Shinigami
Ah, thank you very much! *Takes the tea and sips it* Ah, that tastes good..
Well, if they're anons, how do you get tea to them?

Delight flashed openly across the Hare's face, and she beamed in pride that her guest was enjoying the beverage. Had she been a dog-creature instead of a Hare-creature, her tail would have been wagging. "Please, help yourself." she said. "Ah, well, that is a challenge. Sometimes I find that the best way is to physically toss it after them as they try to escape. This has it's difficulties, such as sloshing, and spilling, and potential lawsuits. So, I am working on an alternative. Luring them in with cookies is my current Plan B; however, people seem suspicious of this tactic." she admitted.

Beloved Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Slowly walking in and joins everyone for a cup of tea. "I hope I am not intruding." Cautiously sips his tea, "I also wish to share tea with the wonderful Anons - especially Arron."

yum_puddi

▂▃▅▆█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▆▅▃▂
━━━━━━━━━━━

q u e s t i n g :: 1m/12m
Nitemare Scarf

Invisible Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lady March Hare
Momo_White Shinigami
Ah, thank you very much! *Takes the tea and sips it* Ah, that tastes good..
Well, if they're anons, how do you get tea to them?

Delight flashed openly across the Hare's face, and she beamed in pride that her guest was enjoying the beverage. Had she been a dog-creature instead of a Hare-creature, her tail would have been wagging. "Please, help yourself." she said. "Ah, well, that is a challenge. Sometimes I find that the best way is to physically toss it after them as they try to escape. This has it's difficulties, such as sloshing, and spilling, and potential lawsuits. So, I am working on an alternative. Luring them in with cookies is my current Plan B; however, people seem suspicious of this tactic." she admitted.

Yeah..I don't imagine those plans would work out.. sweatdrop Maybe you should just leave a plate of tea and sweets for them and let them help themselves? That way, they can still be anons and get sweets!

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Frightened Mermaid Anon
The mermaid pauses in her steps at the word 'tea'. She really did love tea, though she lacked the knowledge of how to make it for herself. A smile spread across her lips and she turned, happily returning to March Hare and her promise of the delicious warm liquid.

"O-oh...I'm g-glad you liked the f-fish!" She giggled while inching closer to the table of tea.

"I w-would love some t-tea, th-thank you!"

The Hare's ears twitched, and she grinned at the interest she sensed from the shy mermaid. Giggling, she took her guest's wrist and guided her back to the tea table as a show of reassurance. Pulling a chair out for the mermaid, the pink haired Hare smiled warmly."I did! He shall live in a lovely little bowl on my tea table... for about six minutes, or however long it takes for me to bully the Dormouse into hauling my aquarium out for everyone to see." the March Hare said in an unapologetic fashion. "Then please, sit, and I'll fix you a cup! What would you like?"

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Classiix
Cheerio Love.

"Good evening, miss. You look quite festive. Are you enjoying the ball?" the March Hare asked with warmth. Gesturing to the chair across from her, the woman continued. "If you're looking from a break from all the dancing, I have plenty of seats available. Would you care for some tea? Or cakes, perhaps? I assure you, I have allowed neither those that will make you shrink, nor those that will make you grow excessively." she assured her guest.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Lady March Hare
"I have heard of many things, but never have I heard of a tea disorder.", he smiles, clearly not fooled.

Sophomore

Lady March Hare
Classiix
Cheerio Love.

"Good evening, miss. You look quite festive. Are you enjoying the ball?" the March Hare asked with warmth. Gesturing to the chair across from her, the woman continued. "If you're looking from a break from all the dancing, I have plenty of seats available. Would you care for some tea? Or cakes, perhaps? I assure you, I have allowed neither those that will make you shrink, nor those that will make you grow excessively." she assured her guest.

with a small chuckle she replys"Yes may i take a seat? The tea here is so very excellent."

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Whispertruth
Hi, I was just reading some of the notes and I came across that basketball pic, lol very funny. I think we all appreciate anons so much. Sometimes they remind us that someone thinks we are special and other times, when you sell something at the market for 10,000 instead of 100,000 like you should, they remind you that you can look at it as a gift.

"Hello there, and welcome! Would you like to join us for tea?" the March Hare greeted. "Isn't it hilarious? It certainly made me giggle. Ah... I've done that before! It's certainly a moment that makes you want to beat your head against the nearest hard surface. But you're right; that is a pleasant way to think of things."

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Dear Riu
User Image

Slowly walking in and joins everyone for a cup of tea. "I hope I am not intruding." Cautiously sips his tea, "I also wish to share tea with the wonderful Anons - especially Arron."

yum_puddi

━━━━━━━━━━━

Nitemare Scarf

"Oh, hello... you are not intruding, sir! You are most welcome." the March Hare assured her guest, looking at him curiously for a moment before her lips split into a smile. "Ah, then help yourself! There is certainly a lot to go around. Ahh... a friend of Arron's, are you?" she said with a smile.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Momo_White Shinigami
Yeah..I don't imagine those plans would work out.. sweatdrop Maybe you should just leave a plate of tea and sweets for them and let them help themselves? That way, they can still be anons and get sweets!

"Hm? You think not? Hmm..." she said, tilting her head to the side thoughtfully, ears twitching. "Ah, perhaps you're right; that does sound like the most logical path. I've never been very good at logic." she admitted, then smiled brightly. "Then it shall be so; tea and sweets, out for grabs!" she giggled.

Invisible Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lady March Hare
Momo_White Shinigami

"Hm? You think not? Hmm..." she said, tilting her head to the side thoughtfully, ears twitching. "Ah, perhaps you're right; that does sound like the most logical path. I've never been very good at logic." she admitted, then smiled brightly. "Then it shall be so; tea and sweets, out for grabs!" she giggled.

Yeah..I don't think getting burned and getting bruises from tea cups would make anyone happy. Well, if you try to use logic a little more, you'll get better at it. And yay!~

*Sips tea, smiles happily*

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
The Master -Anon
"I have heard of many things, but never have I heard of a tea disorder.", he smiles, clearly not fooled.

"That's because it is... rarely known, outside of Wonderland." the March Hare continued, looking downright shifty. Apparently, lying was not a talent of hers... not by a long shot. "But inside of Wonderland... it's an epidemic!" she assured him.

Timid Sweetheart

Lady March Hare
The mermaid allowed herself to be led back to the tea table, and happily took a seat when offered. She wasn't sure exactly who this 'doormouse' was, but assumed them to be a friend of the Hare's, thus making them safe.

"O-oh...I w-would love some s-strawberry tea!" She giggled, smiling brightly. "I-it's my f-favorite!"

Beloved Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lady March Hare
"Oh, hello... you are not intruding, sir! You are most welcome." the March Hare assured her guest, looking at him curiously for a moment before her lips split into a smile. "Ah, then help yourself! There is certainly a lot to go around. Ahh... a friend of Arron's, are you?" she said with a smile.
User Image

Riu smiles back and takes another sip of his tea, "Thank you for the welcome." He looks around the room at all the other occupants before turning his attention back to the March Hare. "Yes, I found his gift very touching," Riu blushes softly which actually is very noticeable due to his pale white skin. "I find all the other Anon's gifts touching as well, but I like Arron's the most." Riu takes another sip of his tea. "What of you? Which is your favorite Anon so far?" he asks.

yum_puddi

━━━━━━━━━━━

Nitemare Scarf

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Classiix
with a small chuckle she replys"Yes may i take a seat? The tea here is so very excellent."

"Oh, how rude of me! Yes, please; take a seat!" the March Hare said clumsily. "I'm so glad you think so... it makes me blush." she said, pressing her fingertips to her cheeks. "Do you have a favorite blend?" she asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff