Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Conversationalist

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Good evening Mrs.Hare. ^^ The tea smelled good, so I decided to drop by. I hope you don't mind..
And anons are a lot of fun..whether you're giving or receiving one. ^^

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Sterling

Quote:
The pale skinned elf sighed heavily wandering from one brilliant hall to the next. Every room he peered into had women in elaborate ballroom gowns, men dressed their best in fine tailored coats, deep bows and graceful curtsies. He suppressed a sneer and continued wandering the grand mansion. Social gatherings and dances were not as all his forte. Nor was he dressed for the event in his various shades of gray. A button down and vest not at all appropriate attire for the evening's festivities, not that he wanted to be there in the first place. Suddenly he went rigid and lifted his nose to the air, a soft scent beckoning him. With a gentle hum of satisfaction he followed the heavenly smell. Fruits of the Forest, a favorite of his. He open a small white door and inhaled, the warm scent of freshly baked pastries greeted him, and ah.. there it was. Being poured delicately by an expert hand was the smell of the black tea that had captured his attention. He followed the soft delicate hands toward a slender arm that led up to a covered face. A smirk danced upon the young man's lips, though scarcely seen behind his gray scarf. Once again he'd found her, or so it would seem, assuming the young hare wasn't hallucinating. Sliding towards her something within him changed. Gone was his typical quiet, introverted nature, his shy demeanor and wretchedly poor social skills. The woman stirred within him a bit of playful arrogance he didn't know he had. He was captivated by her. Her black and white attire drew him in, the very to shades that made up the only color he wore. His eyes fell upon the black leather across her eyes. That's what drew him in the most. What lay beyond that strip of midnight? What windows to the soul had to be barred shut? Knowing exactly who the woman was a small smirk graced his features, as he leaned close to her, his lips at her ear. ''While I am no rabbit, I do apologize for being late.'' He grinned setting a small box just beside her hand. He slipped away from her and bowed formally before retrieving a small cup. He noted with a smile that it had been white once, but now held a dusky color. It was just to his liking. Bringing the cup to his lips he took a slow drink of the tea that had been so carefully poured.

Sterling

The Hare was busy at her table, fingers flicking to and fro with expertise born from repetition. Long black ears twitched up at the sound of footsteps, light and familiar, and the Hare paused in her activities. She was still, slightly wary in the presence of this guest who's state of reality she had been, thus far, incapable of discerning. The ear her spoke into twitched, and the Hare angled her face slightly to his direction, as if she were studying him. For a second she was silent, as if debating the wisdom of speaking to a possible delusion... but she was a hostess; even imaginary guests had to be entertained. With this to ease aside her trepidations, the Hare almost smiled.

"That is good. Rabbits are nothing but trouble." she said, her fingers tracing curiously against her gift. She unwrapped it thoughtfully, tracing her fingers over the clock face, and her lips twitched, as if battling a smile. "Are you sure you aren't a rabbit? You seem to have the same tongue-in-cheek sense of humor. But thank you... one can never have enough pocket watches. I just recently repaired mine with a great deal of butter, the repairs of which, unfortunately, seems to have killed it entirely." she admitted. But there was a small smile on her lips as she looked his way again. "I hope you enjoy the blend... won't you sit and join me for a while? After all, even my most shifty of delusions always make a point of sitting for tea and conversation." she said, a slightly teasing tone in her voice.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Gloomy Day Anon

Quote:
Sipping a cup of tea you sit and watch with satisfaction as more and more guests begin to arrive to your tea party. The guests begin to make themselves comfortable ,talking with others, drinking tea, and dancing, and you decide to join them when you get the feeling that someone is looking at you.

Turning you see a woman seated in the chair next to you wearing a ruffled ,grey dress and a feathered grey mask on her face which hid all her features except for large grey eyes and a small smle.

"Hello again." She says, "Your hosting another lovely tea party I see." twisting away from you she reaches down by the side of her seat ,then she turns back towards you holding a small beautifully wrapped presant, which she hands to you.

"I hope you like it." She says ,rising from her seat, "I do enjoy your tea parties but I must be off , i'm sure we will see each other again though."

You look up to say thank you but she's already gone. Upon further inspection you find a small slip of paper on the box with a familliar name

- Gloomy Day Anon

"Oh... hello again!" the March Hare greeted with a smile. She seemed to glow under the praise; the pink hared Hare always loved compliments for her teas, her strongest vanity. "Thank you... ah! Thank you so much!" she said of her gift. "Such delicate, ancient parchment... wherever did you find it? Thank you; I shall put this to good use!" she promised, delighted. She looked up to welcome her guest to teas of all flavors, but the grey lady was already ghosting away. "Ah... flitting away, I see. Well, thank you again! When you have made your rounds and your feet have grown weary, I hope that you will return for some tea! I shall keep it hot for you." she promised.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Frissoner
"uhmm, thank you" she said shyly
"oh no its not your fault. I'm just really clumsy I guess" she said nervously. "thank you for the clean clothes"

The Hare waved off her thanks, standing and turning away, speaking to her over her shoulder. "There is no reason to thank me; it's the least I can do. But I'm afraid that I have nothing as grand as your beautiful dress. I have Alice's clothing, and some of the Queen's gowns which, though beautiful, are terribly gaudy with the hearts..."

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Momo_White Shinigami
Good evening Mrs.Hare. ^^ The tea smelled good, so I decided to drop by. I hope you don't mind..

"Good evening! Welcome to the party. I do hope you're in the mood for tea." the March Hare greeted with a warm smile. "Ah, the smell pulled you in? Oh, good! I don't mind at all; I love guests, especially guests with a healthy love for teas. Won't you join me for a cup? I'm sure I can unearth something to suit your tastes." she said eagerly, already reaching for cups and saucers. "They most certainly are! And so creative; they really do make me smile." she giggled.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lady March Hare
Momo_White Shinigami

"Good evening! Welcome to the party. I do hope you're in the mood for tea." the March Hare greeted with a warm smile. "Ah, the smell pulled you in? Oh, good! I don't mind at all; I love guests, especially guests with a healthy love for teas. Won't you join me for a cup? I'm sure I can unearth something to suit your tastes." she said eagerly, already reaching for cups and saucers. "They most certainly are! And so creative; they really do make me smile." she giggled.

Sure, I'd love to have a cup of tea with you! *Pulls up a chair and sits down* If you have Peppermint tea, that would be nice..

And that they are...and same here! It always brightens the day when you get an anon message..

Dangerous Sweetheart

Lady March Hare
"You're always so shy, my pet.", the man chuckles as he pulls you into an embrace from behind.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

Quote:
You arrive at the ball, dressed to the nines! You dance happily with would-be suitors, & mingle with friends & other socialites. A tall figure, with a top hat that makes him to seem even taller, catches your eye as he passes you by quietly. He is dressed in midnight blue & gold. Thinking nothing of it, you go back to the festivities. You go to the balcony for some fresh air; after all, the entire ballroom is quite warm. The same figure from before is out on the balcony when you arrive. ''H-Hello,'' he stutters, ''I -I hope y-you have had fun.'' You nod at him & say yes. He is shy, & you can barely make out his face for the black & gold mask, & the top hat for this reason. Yet, you can make out a pair of ethereal teal eyes that almost glow & a few chestnut locks. He holds out his white gloved hand as a new song floats out from the ballroom. ''C-Care t-t-to dance?'' he asks. You nod & take his hand. The young man pulls you into a waltz that is fluid & slow. He is surprisingly good for someone of his stature. Soon the song ends, & you feel him break away, but not after placing a tender & gentle kiss on your forehead. You look up to see his gone, a crystalline dust floating on the wind. However, a gift is left sitting on the balcony railing. Its tag reads, ''I may not be able to fix my own heart, but I will fix yours.''

~Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

The Hare smiled, her expression softening at Arron's shy demeanor. She took his hand willingly, though the dance was something that the Hare still struggled to comprehend about human society. Her smile grew; she didn't know much, but she knew enough to understand that he was surprisingly light on her feet. But the Hare went still, long furry ears twitching down in a slight, rare show of shyness at the tender kiss to her forehead. She opened her mouth to invite him to her tea table, but started in surprise to find that he had vanished. "Ah... just like always." she murmured, slowly smiling. "Thank you, Arron... you're a marvelous dancer. I'm sure your card is full for the night, and probably the next. But, if you have a moment to spare, or are feeling peckish, I hope you'll make sure to get your tea and cookies. Thank you again for the dance!"

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
The Frightened Mermaid

Quote:
As you move gracefully about the ballroom, dancing, mingling, or eating refreshments, you spy a lone blue-haired girl off to herself, nearly hiding behind a tall potted plant.

A curious little thing she seems to be. While not participating herself, she seems thoroughly enthralled with the various dancing people. Her eyes seem to sparkle, and her foot taps lightly in time with the music.

Chuckling lightly, you approach her and tap her lightly on the shoulder. Startled, she lets out a soft 'eek' before whirling to face you.

"O-o-oh..." she stammers nervously, surprise written all over her face.

"Y-you s-startled me! I d-didn't think a-anyone would s-see me h-here..." She bites her lip nervously, then holds out a small gift to you.

"I b-b-brought these to g-give to p-people...I h-hope that you l-like it!" She smiles a small, nervous smile as you look down at the present. It seems to be a small bag filled with water, with a fish swimming around on the inside. You look up, but she's already gone, seemingly having taken her leave while you were distracted. All that's left of her identity is a small tag on the bag that reads :

-The Frightened Mermaid

The Hare shamelessly spied on the mermaid spying on the guests; it was an interesting, if silly, chain of occurrences. The pink haired lady giggled at the easily startled girl, fingers covering her lips. "My apologies; I did not mean to frighten you." she apologized, ears twitching as her face angled down to the gift. "Ah, he is adorable! I shall name him Goldy the Goldfish... long will he lament his fate, given to one so uncreative. Thank you very much." she said, looking up to invite the shy creature to tea, but deadpanned when she was already scampering away. Hugging the poor fish to her chest and ignoring the disdainful looks she was getting again, the Hare cupped a hand to her lips and called after her. "You're welcome to stop by the tea table anytime! I'll keep things hot for you... thank you again!"

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Momo_White Shinigami
Sure, I'd love to have a cup of tea with you! *Pulls up a chair and sits down* If you have Peppermint tea, that would be nice..

And that they are...and same here! It always brightens the day when you get an anon message..

"Peppermint tea? In abundance!" the March Hare assured her guest, scooting forward slightly in her chair. Her hands moved instantly to a lovely blue teapot, and she quickly poured a cup of the heated beverage "Here you are; please, enjoy!" she said as she handed the cup over to her on a dainty saucer. "It sure does... I especially love when they mention tea, too. They all have their own favorite brews and everything. And, if not, I'm ashamed to say that I might force some upon them." she giggled shamelessly.

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Lady March Hare
Momo_White Shinigami

"Peppermint tea? In abundance!" the March Hare assured her guest, scooting forward slightly in her chair. Her hands moved instantly to a lovely blue teapot, and she quickly poured a cup of the heated beverage "Here you are; please, enjoy!" she said as she handed the cup over to her on a dainty saucer. "It sure does... I especially love when they mention tea, too. They all have their own favorite brews and everything. And, if not, I'm ashamed to say that I might force some upon them." she giggled shamelessly.

Ah, thank you very much! *Takes the tea and sips it* Ah, that tastes good..
Well, if they're anons, how do you get tea to them?

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
The Master -Anon
"You're always so shy, my pet.", the man chuckles as he pulls you into an embrace from behind.

"Gah! Master..." she sighed out, a blush on her cheeks and a scolding tone in her voice. She leaned back into his embrace, but scrunched her nose in distaste at being called shy. "I am not shy." she flat-out lied. "I... I just have a disorder. If I do not drink x amount of tea every hour, my face get's all red. Yes. That is the real reason." she declared.

Timid Sweetheart

The mermaid pauses in her steps at the word 'tea'. She really did love tea, though she lacked the knowledge of how to make it for herself. A smile spread across her lips and she turned, happily returning to March Hare and her promise of the delicious warm liquid.

"O-oh...I'm g-glad you liked the f-fish!" She giggled while inching closer to the table of tea.

"I w-would love some t-tea, th-thank you!"

Sophomore

Cheerio Love.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Hi, I was just reading some of the notes and I came across that basketball pic, lol very funny. I think we all appreciate anons so much. Sometimes they remind us that someone thinks we are special and other times, when you sell something at the market for 10,000 instead of 100,000 like you should, they remind you that you can look at it as a gift.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff