Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

Welcome to the Tea Table!

The ball rages on, music soaring, mysteries unfolding, and fun and excitement for all.
But if one were to look to the back, they would see the opening that led to another room.
There, of course, is where the tea table waits, covered with teas and treats of all flavor and variation.
There is an empty chair sitting there, waiting for you.

You will have a seat, won't you?

Hello everyone, and welcome to Anons are Amazing! Like that irritable pimple that resists all acne medication, this thread is popping up again to serve as both a place for thanks and a place for community! I'm Lady March Hare, but call me whatever you'd like; I'll be your hostess, and if there is anything you need, please do not be afraid to ask!

But first of all, I have to extend my thanks to those that always inspire me to participate: the anons! You guys continue to make me giggle, blush, and want to hug just everything; thank you for both including me and visiting with me! I love you guys!!! >3<

As for everyone else, please feel free to chat, hang out, gush about how amazing this ball is, or anything else you feel like doing! I'd love to chat with you, and know the way to a guest's heart: tea. Warm, delicious tea. Make yourselves at home!

And, lastly but not leastly, that wonderful banner is compliments of Steampunk Detective. Thank you!

Thank you, everyone, and please enjoy!
yum_tea yum_tea yum_tea yum_tea yum_tea yum_tea yum_tea yum_tea yum_tea

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
The Anons
Did you send me a letter? Click your name below and it will take you to my reply!
Don't have a defined name? I put you in 'Anonymous', you sneaky devil, you!

Bittersweet Anon

Buson and Bashou

Master

Eerhtdnilbecim

The Heartbreak Hooligan

Sterling

Gloomy Day Anon

Arron the Lythcol Mechanic

The Frightened Mermaid

WintersFrozenRose

Golden Rose

RaVe AnOn

Thanks a million, guys! No matter my rp response, I love every one of you and your messages! <3

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Extra Post
I have half a mind to put something here...
So I'll reserve this post, just in case I decided to stop being lazy.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Links Out
Sometimes, talking to a Hare can be boring.
So, if this happens to you, feel free to check out the links here to meet some more amazing people!

Anonymous Gift Giving Thread!
Chatting, appreciation, and anon'ing; kewefe is the hostess, and she is mostly harmless. Just be wary of her smile if she sneaks close to you with a syringe in her hands...

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
With the table set, the scones cooling, and the tea brewed and ready to go, the March Hare paused, a smile on her lips as her long, dark ears twitched. It was that time again; the party had started without her while she prepared, and she was now eager to offer up her thanks. She clapped her hands together in delight, bubblegum locks twirling about her as she twirled to fling open the separating door.

"There! I do believe that is everything, and my tea party can officially begin! I'll have the letters up in but a minute, so thank you, everyone, and please help yourselves!"

Shirtless Prophet

Frissoner majesticly walked into the room. she had just made the dress she was wearing and was quite proud of it. maybe a bit too proud. She walked uncautiously into a waiter carrying a tray of different teas and treats. She fell to the ground, the waiter had kept his balance.
"Oh no..... my dress is ruined..."
stains coloured the pure white dress, turning it into what looked like a table cloth after a childs birthday party. she was devastated.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Bittersweet Anon

Quote:
As you wander the ball, you feel as though you are being watched. You turn and see a woman with long black and gold hair watching you, a red and black mask obscuring most of her face. She seems to be smiling as she walks past you, gently pressing a red box into your hands. Despite her being unusually tall far a woman and her distinctive hair coloring, you quickly lose sight of her as she moves through the crowds. You look down at the box and notice a note tucked under the red ribbon:

Smiles are the reflections of sadness,
Pushing you to total madness,
A mask of better times,
The maker of unwilling crimes.

Foolish as one smitten by the smiles of a nymph,
Not seeing the forest for the trees,
Innocence not, surely the tease.

Captured caged by erotic dreams,
Bars of lace unbreakable streams,
Drowning my passion screams.

Prisoner of innocence, smiles of sadness,
Gaol of lust driving madness,
Can you not see the forest,
Deception illusions conjuring tricks.

The smile, is it what it seems,
Only in ones dreams,
Come closer see me as I am,
My smile the face of a clown,
Only a misshapen frown.

-Bittersweet Anon

The March Hare paused, sighing over her decision to mill about and mingle for what felt like the thousandth time, but brightened at the familiar form. "Bitter! It's so wonderful to see you again! ...figuratively, of course." the blindfolded Hare said with a smile. The crowd shifted, and it seemed her friend blinked away from her. The Hare paused, sighed, and traced her fingers over the note on the box with a growing smile. "Ah, I do love reading your verse, Bitter... you write so beautifully. Thank you so much for your visit! I do hope you'll take time to come by the tea table; I'll keep things hot for you!" she called into the crowd, much to the displeasure of those with ears turned her way.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Frissoner
Frissoner majesticly walked into the room. she had just made the dress she was wearing and was quite proud of it. maybe a bit too proud. She walked uncautiously into a waiter carrying a tray of different teas and treats. She fell to the ground, the waiter had kept his balance.
stains coloured the pure white dress, turning it into what looked like a table cloth after a childs birthday party. she was devastated.

The March Hare paused in the act of tracing her fingertips along the rims of delicate china drink-ware at the sound of chaotic tumbling. Long dark ears twitched, then swiveled in the direction of the noise. "Oh my..." she murmured, twisting to move towards the source of the sound. The pink haired Hare paused by her fallen guest's side with a frown, crouching by her side. "Are you alright miss? I'm so sorry... your dress..." she murmured sympathetically as she helped her to her feet. White did stain so.

Shirtless Prophet

Lady March Hare
Frissoner

The March Hare paused in the act of tracing her fingertips along the rims of delicate china drink-ware at the sound of chaotic tumbling. Long dark ears twitched, then swiveled in the direction of the noise. "Oh my..." she murmured, twisting to move towards the source of the sound. The pink haired Hare paused by her fallen guest's side with a frown, crouching by her side. "Are you alright miss? I'm so sorry... your dress..." she murmured sympathetically as she helped her to her feet. White did stain so.

Frissoner wiped her tears with her arm. "y-yes i'm alright, just a little stain.... i could always make a new one and come back next year" she said in a melancholy voice.
sadly this wasn't what you called a 'cinderalla story'. she had no godmother to make her a new dress. she didn't have a fairy god mother to fix her hair. She thought to herself. " well, i guess looks cant be everything"

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Buson and Bashou

Quote:
We looked upon the room so large,
With people masquerading around,
And dancers taking charge.
A lone person was in the corner,
Sipping wine with a face of distaste,
Wondering if they had to stay an longer.
Approached we did with our faces covered,
Took your hand without a word,
No frown would we allow for a future lover.
Around and around us three went,
The music playing as it would never stop,
But alas the final beat played and we could tell you were spent.
With each of your hand in ours,
Lifted our mask only so slightly,
And with a swift, soft motion a kiss with care.

Team Rocket's Profit Expansion Division
Buson and Bashou

The March Hare sighed from her place along the wall; she did not frequent balls, and would have much rather been setting up her tea table. But things were brewing and baking, and she was guilted into making a showing in the interim. Her interest in the lovely costumes and intricate dances had waned, and she was already fantasizing about returning to her teas. But then the strangers moved from the ground, took her hands, and over the Hare's sputtered objections pulled her into the crowd. But her frown was quickly whipped away; the Hare was giggling by the time the music slowed to a halt, ears twitching at the kiss. "Ah, but you're affectionate... and delightful besides!" she said, smiling warmly. "Thank you so much for the dance; I greatly enjoyed it! I'll fetch you some tea immediately; thank you so much for choosing me, and have fun!"

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Master

Quote:
Glistening bodies entwined
in an ageless erotic dance,
seeking pleasures from each other,
seeking wonder and romance.

She touches his face with tenderness.
He draws her body near.
Aching, needing hunger
will make their destiny clear.

Their lips meet in soft kisses,
their tongues begin passion's war.
Forgotten now, the outside world.
All is here, behind this door.

He strokes her body tenderly,
she arches up for his caress.
He finds her silken portal
and her womanly wetness.

She moans in fiery desire
and pulls his hand away,
wishing to end this exquisite torture
and get on with passion's play.

She straddles his waiting body,
eases him into her feminine hollow.
She leads him on a rhythmic dance,
his thrusting hips must follow.

She rides him faster, even then,
to hear his wondrous sighs.
She shows him all the delights
she has between her womanly thighs.

They stare into each other's eyes
and gasp as ecstasy unreels,
and tangles them in a lover's knot
that every answer reveals.

Sated, they lie side by side,
spent but hungering still.
She touches him where their passion came
and tastes their lovers spill.

Their mouths meet in passionate need,
hungry animals once more.
This time he rises above her,
her body to explore.

Their ballet begins again,
as he thrusts his manhood in,
vowing not to end the dance
unless her cries he'll win.

Like beasts of old they become,
riding with desire,
only resting their throbbing bodies
when sated by their fire.

-The Master

The March Hare was face down on her tea table, hair mussed and what little that could be seen of her face a deep, dark red. Caught in a moment of shyness, the Hare was still for a long moment before lifting her head. "Master, this sort of thing... should we really be having such talks in such a crowded place?" she said with a blush. "You love to tease... b-but thank you for visiting me again. Please, help yourself to some tea, and I'll hope you'll join me again." she said, furry ears lowering a bit bashfully at this invitation.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Eerhtdnilbecim

Quote:
What have you angainst the land of ice?
Whose people are small like mice?
I must admit
I made up that last bit
Would you care for a pie slice?
~Eerhtdnilbecim~

"The land of ice? I'm not quite sure... smell like mice... oh, they aren't relations of the Dormouse, are they? I do believe I'm supposed to be cordial to all members of the Dormouse family." the Hare said with a stately nod of her head. Her confused expression passed, and she smiled widely at Eerhtdnilbecim. "I love pie! Thank you very much; that will be a delicious addition to the tea party! Tea and pie are delightful for pondering over the book you sent. Thank you very much! Please, have some tea, and have a splendid time at the ball!"

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
The Heartbreak Hooligan

Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yours,

The Heartbreak Hooligan

A smile of delight split the Hare's lips at the photo, and she giggled. "Precious, simply precious. I can only dream that we could dance so fancily." she tried to say with seriousness, but giggled. "That is rather funny! Thank you for sharing it with me, and thanks for visiting! Here, have some tea!" she said in delight, chucking tea the Heartbreak Hooligan's way.

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
Frissoner
Frissoner wiped her tears with her arm. "y-yes i'm alright, just a little stain.... i could always make a new one and come back next year" she said in a melancholy voice.
sadly this wasn't what you called a 'cinderalla story'. she had no godmother to make her a new dress. she didn't have a fairy god mother to fix her hair. She thought to herself. " well, i guess looks cant be everything"

"Make a new one? You made that lovely gown? ...oh, that just makes this all the more annoying!" she murmured, aghast. "You seem so talented... and it was my tea's fault. If I may, I can give you some other clothes to wear while your dress is cleaned. Please; it's the least I can do!"

Shirtless Prophet

Lady March Hare
Frissoner

"Make a new one? You made that lovely gown? ...oh, that just makes this all the more annoying!" she murmured, aghast. "You seem so talented... and it was my tea's fault. If I may, I can give you some other clothes to wear while your dress is cleaned. Please; it's the least I can do!"

"uhmm, thank you" she said shyly
"oh no its not your fault. I'm just really clumsy I guess" she said nervously. "thank you for the clean clothes"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff