1. What is the thing that has frightened you most? Do you think there is anything out there that's scarier than that? What do you think that would be?
Sometimes when I go out late at night in more rural areas, I'll find myself crowded by swarms of moths. After the first few times, it wasn't so bad and mainly just uncomfortable. There are definitely scarier things out there, but most of them are not tangible (like moths).
2. Has anyone or anything you've ever cared about died? How did you feel about it? What happened?
It all still hurts too much to think about. It didn't happen.
3. What was the worst injury you've ever received? How did it happen?
A long time ago, a verbal argument took a wrong turn and became physical. Please don't raise your voice at me.
4. How ticklish are you? Where are you ticklish?
D O N T T O U C H M E My sides/ribs are the most ticklish.
5. What is your current long term goal?
To become more open as a person and quit being so worried all the time.
6. What is your current short term goal?
To make a few more friends.
7. Do you have any bad habits? If so, what are they, and do you plan to get rid of them?
I have a lot of trouble staying awake during the day (particularly close to noon), as well as trouble getting to or staying asleep at night. Also, I'll start to make good progress in getting close to people... and then out of nowhere I'll panic and retreat back into myself. I get scared too easily. I would love to get rid of these problems, but they're so deeply ingrained, I'm not sure if it's possible anymore.
8. If you were a mundane person, what would you do with your life? What occupation would you want, and how would you spend all your time?
Mainly volunteer work, if I had the ability. Otherwise, I'd probably go into nursing...
9. What time period do you wish you had lived in? Why? (Looking at this as an attempt to change history doesn't count.) What appeals to you about this era?
I don't think I'd really want to go back to a different time period, so much as I'd just like to be younger and more naive again.
10. How private of a person are you? Why?
More than I really intend to be. I'd love to be more open, I'm just scared of some of the things that could happen.
11. If you were to gain an obscenely large sum of money (via an inhertiance, a lawsuit, a lottery, or anything else) what would you do with it?
I'd save a good amount for emergencies, like just in case something were to come up and I'd need more money for whatever reason. The rest, I would give to people who need it more. There are still people out there who are more unfortunate than I've been.
12. What would you wish for if you found a genie?
Second chances. I'd save the wishes for when I really need them.
13. What do you do when you are bored?
I like to go out on walks, but if the weather is bad or it feels more like a lazy day, then I'll read books or just take a nap. I'm probably a lot more boring than you'd think.
14. What is the most frightening potential handicap or disfigurement you can conceive of? What makes it so frightening?
Alzheimer's disease. The idea of slowly losing my memories... While there are a few I could live without, I wouldn't want to give up so much. Sometimes it feels like they're all I have left.
Manage Your Items