Cannibals~The Official Zetsu Fan Guild~Unite

Back to Guilds

Reply ~The Official Zetsu Fan Guild~
Screw this! Let's talk about Zetsu! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Akatsuki, who would be your two bestest friends?
  Deidara and Kisame
  Hidan and Kakuzu
  Sasori and Itachi
  Tobi and Sir Leader
View Results

Ultimate_Weapon_Ultima

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:03 am
Not Zetsu couples, because we already have a post for that, not Zetsu videos, because we already have a post for that, just ZETSU! His attacks! What he does! His split personality! Whatever!  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 11:52 am
Speaking of his split personality, I'm confused about it. sweatdrop What is it? Me and friends just thought he was always ready for a football game. 4laugh No offense to anyone! I didn't know he had a split personality. redface  

ElleanineChan

Fashionable Dabbler

Sennari

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:08 pm
neither did I i thought...i dunno thats how he always was..*is confusing herself* anyways i dont know much about him but hes stull my fav cuz my friend told me about him and when he said "cannibal" i was all "omg a cannibal in naruto =p" that was funny and now i know all the ataski people :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:50 pm
I think he's only a cannibal when Leader-sama needs to get rid of evidence.... ninja  

Heavenly Sweet Pudding

Feral Kitten

8,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Fluff Healer 100

Xochitl Alacran

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:52 pm
lol i have devolped some attacks for him, one he uses Taijutsu's and ninjutsu's mainly but uses a small cloak (when in forest) of genjutsu. and yeah im like a Zetsu fanatic, you should see me rp as him. me good :3  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:43 pm
Hey! We should make an rp thread! xD Its gonna be so weird.  

ElleanineChan

Fashionable Dabbler

From monkeys with luv

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:44 pm
about that split personality thing. i read the manga trabslated in english with him and i got totally confused when he started talking.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:16 pm
lol yeah im obsessed with him. Fights like Negi and and Garra :3  

Xochitl Alacran

ElleanineChan

Fashionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:30 pm
question You mean Neji and Gaara? And yeah. I figured out all of the Zetsu personaility stuffs COMPLETELY a couple or so days ago. rolleyes I made a story out of it. whee  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 6:41 am
i heart Zetsu blaugh  

everyoneletshaveamassive

ElleanineChan

Fashionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:02 pm
I liked it. Man it was weird. I gave him a nice, sweet calm side. ((White)) and than the other side was just despicable. And pervy. Very very pervy. ((Green!)) Green was my favorite side to write. xDD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:03 pm
LOLZ im a pretty good Zestu role player 3nodding  

Xochitl Alacran

Dokami-San
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:15 pm
ElleanineChan
I liked it. Man it was weird. I gave him a nice, sweet calm side. ((White)) and than the other side was just despicable. And pervy. Very very pervy. ((Green!)) Green was my favorite side to write. xDD
xD A perverted Zetsu? Interesting...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:36 pm
Wells, I'll tell about my theories of him and STUFF and yeah...

To me, from what I can gather, collectively he seems rather calm. His expressions don't change much from that wide-eyed stare, so that could why I see him like that. He's intelligent, of course, he's like the all-knowing pervayer of information.

His white side: Polite, slightly more optimistic and forgiving than his black side. Far from arrogant, as some of his dialogue in recent episodes seem to indicate that he doesn't underestimate others' abilities (my memory is horrible, but I think this side of him says something to that degree about Team Kakashi and Team Gai after the fights and yeah...).

His black side: Less polite, slightly more pessimistic and 'practical', thinking more with his brains than any bit of compassion he may or may not have.

As for his cannibalism, I like to think that he's the complete opposite of a vegetarian and will eat meat other than the human kind--he just prefers human meat. =P He also only drinks water. I DO NOT like how he is sometimes portrayed as constantly being hungry, and I prefer to stay away from that thought and think that his eating habits are perfectly regular (no over-eating or a gluttonous attitude or anything).

In RPs I tend to potray him as avoiding battle if could help it. Mainly because I prefer not to invent my own jutsus for him (I'm actually not that creative in that category, anyways), and that he prefers to just quietly observe and then strike when need be. I also like to think he can control tree roots and the like to entangle and trap enemies. biggrin

While I'm as of yet undecided on exactly what that giant flytrap growing out of his shoulders is for or how he got it, I don't think he was born with it. I've tried to come up with my own little theories on why he looks the way he does and why he has a split personality, but so far I'll just come to the conclusion that he's a mutant with severe mental trauma. xP

And those are my thoughts for today...I've finally gotten around to actually posting more in this guild! Yahoo!

Dokami-San
Vice Captain

ElleanineChan

Fashionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 1:11 pm
Shweet! Now I can accurately do a serious Zetsu! But I'll use my version of Zetsu for the weird fanfics. sweatdrop  
~The Official Zetsu Fan Guild~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff