Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Far-Far-Away
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:49 pm

Camlan
User Image
This is the DataPad for Camlan, whose sponsor is Naree.
Unless you have explicit permission from Camlan or his sponsor, please refrain from using this DataPad.

Personal Information

Name: Camlan
Sponsor: Naree
Planet of Origin: Naboo
Racial identity: Amaran
Sex: Male

Personal Stats

Logic: 3 (+17)
Intuition: 3 (+22)
Agility: 4
Strength: 3
Force Awareness: 4 (+30)
Experience: 51

Completed Training Sessions

Session No: oo1
Session No: oo2
Session No: oo3
Session No: oo4 (x2)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:16 pm
TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. FFA Intro Post

II. Navigation . Rules . Updates

III. Images of the Past

IV. About Camlan

V.About Naree

VI. Acquaintances

VII. Personal Items

VIII. Archives

Rules:

Do not post without receiving permission first
Please keep all content PG
Please remain in character whenever possible
Art, banners, and content are copyrighted to their respective owners

Record of Events:
February- Camlan's acceptance into the Temple and activation of DataPad

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:14 pm
IMAGES OF THE PAST AND PRESENT

Pictures and images to follow....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:19 pm
Camlan V'narl

Name: Camlan V'narl
Sex: male
Species: Amaran
Place of Birth: Naboo

Appearance: Camlan is roughly 3'8" and about 35lbs. His fur is a dark rusted red with creme colored muzzle that spills down his chest. He has streaks of medium brown along his back and tail and his hind paws are black. His eyes are a golden amber that lighten or darken depending on his mood. Camlan normally wears baggy vest and pants in shades of browns, greens and grays. While in training, he wears what they tell him too.

Personality: Camlan is very quiet and calm. When Camlan looks at you, it is hard to tell whether or not he is looking at you or through you. He speaks in a very quiet but knowing voice-almost like one who has seen more than he cares to remember. Even as a child, he prefered to play alone or with his parents' trade supplies. Hopefully, coming to the Temple will make him more outgoing and not so sensitive.

Likes: music, Lady Naree, meditation, quiet, making paintings, fruits, sweet candies, "playing" with his blocks, being outside, small groups of people

Dislikes: loud noises (they hurt his ears), large groups of people, rude people, vegetables, not knowing the answer, being alone

Languages: Basic/Standard; smidges of other languages picked up on trade runs...

History: Born on Naboo, Camlan was the son of traders who went back and forth from Naboo to other planets with unusual items of trade. Hardly ever around children his age, the young Amaran learned to entertain himself and keep out of his parents way. But all of that changed the day he was caught making stick dolls move on their own by a stranger...

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:35 pm
ABOUT NAREE CAMABAREA

Naree Camabarea

Race: *suspected shapeshifter* (possible Shi'ido)

Personality: As a trader and sometime mercenary, Naree is a shrewd and cunning business person. She is sly and will often speak in riddles in order to confuse adversaries or those she considers beneath her. To the few who know her well, she has an easy laugh and a glowing smile.

Appearance: Naree's most common appearance is a human woman with dark red hair that is normally cut short. Her eyes vary from light gray to amethyst in color. She has a beige complexion and tries to wear outlandish clothes. In height, she is roughly five feet tall and around 115 lbs. Naree is very fit and works out constantly.

History: Not much is known about Naree Camabarea; she claims to have been a trader since the day she was born. Most often found with non-human species, she says that they are just relate better. In fact, Naree was on the "Chaotic Mass" when she came across Camlan playing down below in the bowels of the frieghter. He had several small figures that were moving and playing on their own. Using her contacts, she got in touch with the Masters of the Temple and made them aware of Camlan and his talents. She has also put her time into being his sponser.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:39 pm
AQUAINTANCES

Camlan's friends and notes are now in crimson. Naree's friends and notes are in olive.

Aiden- She is quiet like me. She offered to help with my training but I don't think she wanted to...

Jhordaan- He is red like me. He helped with the lesson. Confident and outgoing, I hope he will be my friend.

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:40 pm
PERSONAL ITEMS

User Image
The blocks given to Camlan by Naree in order to practice with the Force.

User Image
What is this? A present from Lady Naree? What could be in it?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:17 pm
The Letter Naree Wrote to the Masters:

Respected Masters,

I came across this Amaran kid during my travels last week. And you will never guess what I saw! This little fellow was making his dolls move about and talk to each other...without actually touching them! I bet he is just the type you are looking for...

Which means, if I get him to you, you are going to owe me a favor. But what is a favor amoungst friends? Camlan, that's the kid, seems interested in meeting with you all. You can decide what to do with him once you accept him. And don't worry, I got the credits for this one.

After all, if he turns out to be great, why wouldn't I want to be known as the one who brought him in? I'll teach him a little of what I know before you kicked me out for having too much fun.

Take care, Masters.

Lady Naree

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:20 pm
INFORMATION ON AMARANS AND ETC.

As quoted from Wookieepedia:
Quote:
Amarans were red-furred, bushy-tailed, vulpine humanoids indigenous to Amara in the Stenness Node. During the reign of the New Republic, a number of Amarans lived on the planet Naboo, where they captured wild bursas which they then bred to export offworld. A number of the beasts were taken to Coruscant for sale.

Planet of Origin: Amara in the Stenness Node
Official Language: Galactic Basic Standard
Other Planets: Naboo, Dantooine, Tatooine, etc.

Race Characteristics: Large triangular ears, large golden eyes, thick fur ranging from a dull red/brown color to very bright reddish-oranges; mutation colors similar to earth vulpine species: black, dark browns, whites

More to Come  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:21 pm
TEMPLE INFORMATION ON NAREE CAMABAREA  

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:22 pm
reserved  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:26 pm
reserved  

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:28 pm
LESSONS

Lesson One Can Be Found HERE

Lesson Two With Edan Can Be Found HERE

Finished Lesson Two With Jhordaan Can Be Found HERE

Lesson Three Can Be Found HERE

Lesson Four is located Within the Journal  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:31 pm
Star Wars, Far Far Away, Camlan and other ideas, notions and concepts are copy-righted to their respective creators. Any attempts to steal or use these ideas without persmission or for gain will have you thrown into a bottomless pit.

Thank You.

Naree

Fashionable Genius

7,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
DataPads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash