Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:41 am

Welcome to Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

On Fri Aug 26, 2005 at 11:17 am, one Sakura-Kyoukan created Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians (FG4PG for short). This guild was intended to provide a fun and easy way to accumulate gold. Since its creation, it has expanded and become more and more active; thanks to massive advertising efforts, we have attracted tons of members. And this is where you come in. You are here because you are looking for a way to gather gold that's as easy and fast as it is fun, and you couldn't have picked a better place.

BUT! Before you jump in, there are a few basic things you should know...

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Rules & Regulations
Sub-Forums
Crew Status
Useful Links
Closing Statement

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:47 am
Rules & Regulations

You must follow the Gaia ToS and Rules & Guidelines at all times.

Rules:
1. Every thread must have a poll. This will make it easier to gather gold, as each poll provides the voter with 10 gold. Try to renew your poll every now and again to keep the gold flowing.
2. Post your topic in the appropriate place or it will be moved. Information on the sub-forums can be found further down the page. If your topic doesn't fit into any of the sub-forums, you can post it in the main forum.
3. Do not post in seven day old threads unless you have actual interest in the topic. This is called "Thread Necromancy" or "Threcromancy" if you will. And it's becoming a real problem. Do your part to keep our forum zombie-thread free.
4. Do not spam or bump in the main forum, or in ANY subforum except for SPAMALOT. There is a reason why we have a Spam forum. We expect you to take note of it.
5. Do not role-play rape. This is against the ToS. Let's face it; rape isn't funny (Pyramid Head is exempt from this statement). Taking it lightly just might incure our wrath, so unless you're making a serious topic about rape, keep it to yourself. "Hump", "glomp", "cuddle", "pounce", and "buttsecks" are okay. No "rape" though.
6. DO NOT PM any of the mods (and most especially Sakura or IM) asking for donations. We donate at random and we donate to ALOT of people. So just be patient - you will get your chance soon. If there's one thing we don't like, it's beggers. We have a sub-forum specifically designated for begging to keep our inboxes relatively clean; please please PLEASE, for your sanity and ours, USE IT.
7. For questions about Gaia and why it wont work, ect. put in the main forum to be answered and we will move it later. The inquisitive minds are always rewarded; if you have a question about Gaia, do not hesitate to ask. It's no big deal. :3

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Rules & Regulations
Sub-Forums
Crew Status
Useful Links
Closing Statement  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:49 am
Sub-Forums

~The Control Room (CREW ONLY!)
This is where the Puppetmasters reside. Here we brainstorm, discuss guild-matters, debate possible bans, and throw stuff at each other.

~~~~~

~*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
Our rolodex of guild information will provide the floundering newb with all the help they need.

~~~~~

~Avatar Talk
When a place like Gaia provides with the chance to create something unique, you flaunt it! Strut your stuff and comment on others in Avatar Talk.
~~~~~

~GAIA MERCHANT FORUM (Quest & Beg ONLY!)
One of the major reasons we attract members is the speed in which people complete their quests. If you're looking for an item but don't have the gold, what better place to start than here? The infamous Gift Ninjas have also been said to lurk around this place.

~~~~~

~GAIA MERCHANT BAZAAR (Buy/Sell/Trade ONLY)

Do you have something that might interest someone? Are you lookin' to buy your dream item? You just might find the bargain your looking for.

~~~~~

~Art! (Get your artistic a** in here)

We're the proud home of some top-notch artists, and you just might be one of them. If you're new to the art scene, looking for inspiration for your latest work, or looking to help someone with their technique, this is the place for you!

~~~~~

~Movies, TV, Music, and more
Take off every internet meme for great justice! There are more pop culture references flying around this guild than you can shake a stick at, and this is where we talk about them. Games, movies, T.V; it's all here!

~~~~~

~The Forum of SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)
This is where the magic happens. The magic of massive gold, that is. Bumping games, polls, and crazy topics make up the bulk of this sub-forum, and there is no other place in the entire guild where you could accumulate gold faster!

~~~~~

~*RolePlaying*
You are looking for high adventure, literate companions, and well-written stories and quests, when you come across this place. What do you do?

~~~~~

~JAPANAMANIA (Anime, JTV, Jpop/rock, Manga.)
Anime-freaks unite! If you're coo-coo for Cowboy Bebop, flip out over Fullmetal Alchemist, or go AWOL over Azumanga Daioh, this is the sub-forum for you!

~~~~~

~Computers & Gaming
The nerds have invaded! The gamers within us can be set free here. Are you a console-fanboy, or do you like PCs? Ragnarok or FLYFF? Share your views here!

~~~~~

~Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads)
Threads we got to before they could come back as zombies. Let these failed threads, old contests, and repeat topics serve as an example of what not to post.

~~~~~

~Guild Event Sub-Forum
Once in a blue moon, our benevolent Captain does something to make the guild experience that much more enjoyable. It could be a giveaway, a contest, or something else all-together. Come on by and try your luck!

~~~~~

~THE PETITION PARTITIAN!
You know, even with the ridiculously large amount of items flying around Gaia, there are still a lot they haven't done yet. Got an idea for and item? Do you like some other peoples ideas? Sign the petitions and let your voices be heard!

~~~~~

~Gaia Games Subforum (Get together & PLAY)
Plan out a meeting place with your friend on Towns, or get together for a round of cards or some relaxing fishing on Bassken. Whatever your craving, there's always someone here looking for a friend to hang with; and that friend could be you!

~~~~~

~Gaia Storyline & Community
Oh, the drama of it all! The Gaia storyline is always point of interest, so stop by to make your predictions or voice opinions on past events or just catch up on gaias storyline history and catch up with any manga you missed.

~~~~~

~Extended Discussion!
All right, enough of this tomfoolery; time to get serious. Intellectual and philosophical debate and discussion takes place here. A word of caution: do some research, and make sure you know what you're talking about before you post.

~~~~~

~Media Bucket (Got Time to kill? Watch These)
Sakura has a thing for finding some of the most hilarious videos. So, we created an entire sub-forum of 'em! This place is probably the funniest place in the guild, and a great place to look if you're looking for a new multimedia.

~~~~~

~Creative Writing/Homework Help
Want to show off that writing? Need help with homework? This is the place to go!

~~~~~

Memorable Threads
Classic threads that we just can't forget. From first threads to weddings to nailing Jell-O to a tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Rules & Regulations
Sub-Forums
Crew Status
Useful Links
Closing Statement  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:51 am
Crew Status
Currently: Not seeking anymore crew

Captain:
Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Vice Captain:
Active:
Angelic_Highlights
SakuChwan

Crew:
Active:
Angie moo

Inactive:
Zaoth Kun
WasteLandMama
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan
angel_half82
Lyss The One In The Back

Donation Mules for FG4GP:
Active:
FG4PG Prize Rep

Inactive:
FG4PGs Accountant

The Ban Hammer:
Mr.Executioner

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Rules & Regulations
Sub-Forums
Crew Status
Useful Links
Closing Statement  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:55 am
Useful Links

Theres ALOT of cool things around the guild and sometimes it can become a hassle searching for them all. SO here you will find a nicely compiled list of the best the guild has to offer, just a click away.

Gift Ninjas
The gift Ninja's are an elite group of donators and very selective. Learn about them and how to become one here.

THE GUILD EVENT SUB-FORUM
This is often, TOO often, over looked so now here is a link to the events we have each month.

The Gaia Community Subforum
Here you will find ALL the past Gaia Storyline Manga's and also alot of info on upcomming features and theorys.

Donation Tips Guide
You want to know how Gaians really get donations? Find out here!

FG-4-PG Media/Comics
The ORIGINAL FG-4-PG Comic by: Goddess-Ace
Here you can view, talk about, and promote the official guild comic. Go ahead click the link you woln't be dissapointed.
FG-4-PG Comics

Goddess made a nice compilation of other artists fg-4-pg comics and put them here. everyone thank Goddess. Thanku goddess!

Awiergan made our front page movie with alot of us in it!
FG-4-PG teh muvie

FG-4-PG Classics and Favorite Threads
The Guild Frapper. Come and show us where u live
I created the Guild Frapper a long time ago, and it's not for everyone but! if you want to join the group go add where you live and a message for the guild to see. No longer seems to be working now though in 2023 sweatdrop

The Avi Rating Shack
Everyone loves to get their avi rated. Hell thats what we make gold for! and you can do it as much as you want to here.

Mac Vs PC
My favorite argument, Macs... are they better? PC's... will they ever work? j/k go argue your point here.

Mouth to Mouth
This is The anti-Fanclub thread that turned into a massive general chat. 2nd only to Manji's bar :see below:
D< Stop asking ******** questions about this thread ~ Ace

Manji's Super Happy Fun Bar
This is the first and largest general chat thread in the whole of FG-4-PG you can almost always find me and other dedicated members here, and it's a great place to get noticed if you want to become a dedicated member yourself.

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Rules & Regulations
Sub-Forums
Crew Status
Useful Links
Closing Statement  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:58 am
Comments and tips from the crew

Sakura-Kyoukan: Hi, i really hope you enjoy your time here. This guild was made for all of you. And if you have any thoughts of how to make it better dont be afraid to bring them to light, either by PMing me or just Posting it.

Goddess Ace: Remember, no one likes an a** hat. Also, I've problaby banned the most users in this guild.

jfm567:

Ketake: I often am bitchy and has banning powers... you better keep me on my happy side

Angelic_Highlights: Take your time, learn the rules, know were here to help anyway we can so don't hesitate to call on us. ^_^ Post, treat those how you wish to be treated and most importantly have fun. You will be noticed a lot more by everyone this way.

bluegrass cat: we play hard here, so if someone is snarky @ you, don't come whining to a mod. pay attention, follow the rules and ffs, please lurk BEFORE you just start blindly posting all over the place! you'll find all the mods here are nice until you break a rule, and then we're all business. xd

Midori Hayashi:

Mr. Executioner: Be nice or I'll come an chop your head off.

Table of Contents:
Introduction
Rules & Regulations
Sub-Forums
Crew Status
Useful Links
Closing Statements  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:34 am
reserved for later use  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:35 am
reserved for later use  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:54 am
ok Introduce yourself now!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Wakamusha Densetsu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:00 am
Ok before I do please add me as an member to this club Im looking high interest to it

Anywayz my name is Jon im 15 years old I been playing Gaia for awhile as to this club would help me understand why poor gaians have to come here and other stuff anywayz I love to play sports most of the time and be on internet selling and bidding items on Gaia and chatting with friends I would like to be a offical member of this club  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:53 am
swordreaver17
Ok before I do please add me as an member to this club Im looking high interest to it

Anywayz my name is Jon im 15 years old I been playing Gaia for awhile as to this club would help me understand why poor gaians have to come here and other stuff anywayz I love to play sports most of the time and be on internet selling and bidding items on Gaia and chatting with friends I would like to be a offical member of this club
Everyone is an oficial member since you get accepted 3nodding  

Kiokujo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:56 am
4laugh heart Finally, it's been added!

I want to thank all who helped this thread come true. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:13 am
hey i just got accepted so yeah im new  

loneraptor

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:37 pm
The Author appears! eek Gasp and be amazed.

Looks good on the main forum, Sakura. xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces