Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Archived Co-Ownership Agreements Thread. Use new thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:10 pm
Kamiki
Co Ownership Rights for Kamiki and LP for Borealis

LP has RP rights, but major decisions such as breeding parter or lifemating must be agreed on by both parents.
Both have sig rights

A basket from Borealis first breeding will result in a basket for LP to do with as she wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time.

A basket from Borealis's second breeding will result in a basket for Kamiki to do with as she wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time.

A third breeding will be worked out between LP and Kamiki if the time comes.

If either owner does not post on Gaia for a minimum of three months, and attempts to contact the other owner have failed, breeding and RP rights may be given solely to the remaining owner. The co-ownership will be renegotiated at the other owner's return to Gaia.

I, LP, hereby relinquish any and all rights to Borealis to Kamiki

I no longer have rights to breeding, rp, etc.

I swore I did this earlier, I'm sorry I don't have his picture, anymore so quoting the original agreement thingy. My apologies I hope this is good enough. x-x  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 3:11 pm
LP
Kamiki
Co Ownership Rights for Kamiki and LP for Borealis

LP has RP rights, but major decisions such as breeding parter or lifemating must be agreed on by both parents.
Both have sig rights

A basket from Borealis first breeding will result in a basket for LP to do with as she wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time.

A basket from Borealis's second breeding will result in a basket for Kamiki to do with as she wishes. The second basket will go to the owner of the other parent. If there are three baskets, an agreement will be made with all owners involved at the time.

A third breeding will be worked out between LP and Kamiki if the time comes.

If either owner does not post on Gaia for a minimum of three months, and attempts to contact the other owner have failed, breeding and RP rights may be given solely to the remaining owner. The co-ownership will be renegotiated at the other owner's return to Gaia.

I, LP, hereby relinquish any and all rights to Borealis to Kamiki

I no longer have rights to breeding, rp, etc.

I swore I did this earlier, I'm sorry I don't have his picture, anymore so quoting the original agreement thingy. My apologies I hope this is good enough. x-x

I acknowledge  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

I, Moire Frost, am giving up all rights I have to Dmitrria and giving her completely and totally to Beejoux. Beejoux will be the sole owner, and I will have no say in anything with Dmitrria ever.
That will be all. :]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:09 pm
Moire Frost
User Image

I, Moire Frost, am giving up all rights I have to Dmitrria and giving her completely and totally to Beejoux. Beejoux will be the sole owner, and I will have no say in anything with Dmitrria ever.
That will be all. :]

Accepted!! <3333  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:44 pm
Co-Ownership agreement between Yuuka Kurokawa& Vollyballrocks91 in regards to Benn'joon aka Benny

User Image

The rights are as follows:

Sig rights -
Yuuka Kurokawa & Vollyballrocks91 both have signature rights.

Tepee rights -
Yuuka Kurokawa & Vollyballrocks91 both have tepee rights.

RP rights -
Vollyballrocks91 has equal rights to any and all RPs so long
as she remains within the boundaries set by the temper and personality chosen by Yuuka. She may start Guild RPs and particpate in OOC RPs as long as Yuuka is informed before hand to prevent accidental double posting as the character.

Breeding rights -
First breeding : Yuuka has full rights, this will not count towards Volly in any way.
Second breeding : Volly has full rights, this will not count towards Yuuka in any way.
Third breeding : Will be discussed at that time when it occurs.

Both parties will discuss any potential suitors when the time comes.

If Vollyballrocks91 should go missing for 3 months without giving Yuuka an explanation and contact can not be made, then this contract is rendered null and void. At such time full ownership will revert to Yuuka Kurokawa.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 pm
Yuuka Kurokawa
Co-Ownership agreement between Yuuka Kurokawa& Vollyballrocks91 in regards to Benn'joon aka Benny

User Image

The rights are as follows:

Sig rights -
Yuuka Kurokawa & Vollyballrocks91 both have signature rights.

Tepee rights -
Yuuka Kurokawa & Vollyballrocks91 both have tepee rights.

RP rights -
Vollyballrocks91 has equal rights to any and all RPs so long
as she remains within the boundaries set by the temper and personality chosen by Yuuka. She may start Guild RPs and particpate in OOC RPs as long as Yuuka is informed before hand to prevent accidental double posting as the character.

Breeding rights -
First breeding : Yuuka has full rights, this will not count towards Volly in any way.
Second breeding : Volly has full rights, this will not count towards Yuuka in any way.
Third breeding : Will be discussed at that time when it occurs.

Both parties will discuss any potential suitors when the time comes.

If Vollyballrocks91 should go missing for 3 months without giving Yuuka an explanation and contact can not be made, then this contract is rendered null and void. At such time full ownership will revert to Yuuka Kurokawa.
Agreed ^^  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

AnimeChickie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:28 am

Sirenz has given me permission to break the co-ownership between myself and Faolin for the soquili, Axel. Faolin has been absent so Axel will solely belong to me now.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image

Co-owning Radoslava with littletomol! (Suzie was removed as co-ownership a while ago. Just never updated the cert)

Littletomol's rights include:
- IC and OOC RP
- Rights to two of her breedings (Roniel must give permission but does not have any rights to any baskets)
- siggy rights

Roniel's rights include:
- siggy rights
- rights to one breeding
- rights to alter or end this co-ownership at any time  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

littletomol

Familiar Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 pm
Revolutionary Roniel
User Image

Co-owning Radoslava with littletomol! (Suzie was removed as co-ownership a while ago. Just never updated the cert)

Littletomol's rights include:
- IC and OOC RP
- Rights to two of her breedings (Roniel must give permission but does not have any rights to any baskets)
- siggy rights

Roniel's rights include:
- siggy rights
- rights to one breeding
- rights to alter or end this co-ownership at any time

Agreed! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

I, Pollack, am co-owning Anya with Juliette06.

The rules for the agreement follow below:

General/RP rights
-We both have rights to put her in our signatures and teepee.
-We both have full IC roleplay rights, and doesn't need permission to start a roleplay.
-We both will have full OOC roleplay rights.
-We both have the right to input our ideas for breeding mate(s) even if it is not our breeding.
-The rights to any familiars attached to Anya.

Notes on Contests:
Both Juliette06 and Pollack can enter Anya in a contest whenever they wish. In less it is something that will be life changing like a skinwalking, Then it must be discussed between the two before entering.

Life changing decisions.
Such as life mating/ Becoming a skinwalker ect. It will have to be discussed between the two of us before deciding on anything.

Breeding
1st breeding:
In the first breeding, I get to keep one of the baskets. If more than two basket occurs, we shall discuss with all parties what happens to it.

2nd breeding:
The second breeding, Juliette06 gets a basket. Again, more than two baskets shall be discussed on.

3rd breeding:
Will co own one basket together. If more then two baskets occur we will discuss it with the other party.

-If Pollack or Juliette06 wishes to leave gaia or the soquili shop then full rights will go over to the other. Any life mates or future breedings will not be affected by this change in ownership and will be honored.
-(Even if I'm sure it's not needed.) Pollack has full rights to break the co-ownership at anytime. As well as Juliette06 as the right to give up all rights to Pollack at anytime. She may not pass on her co-ownership to anyone.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:26 pm
Pollack
User Image

I, Pollack, am co-owning Anya with Juliette06.

The rules for the agreement follow below:

General/RP rights
-We both have rights to put her in our signatures and teepee.
-We both have full IC roleplay rights, and doesn't need permission to start a roleplay.
-We both will have full OOC roleplay rights.
-We both have the right to input our ideas for breeding mate(s) even if it is not our breeding.
-The rights to any familiars attached to Anya.

Notes on Contests:
Both Juliette06 and Pollack can enter Anya in a contest whenever they wish. In less it is something that will be life changing like a skinwalking, Then it must be discussed between the two before entering.

Life changing decisions.
Such as life mating/ Becoming a skinwalker ect. It will have to be discussed between the two of us before deciding on anything.

Breeding
1st breeding:
In the first breeding, I get to keep one of the baskets. If more than two basket occurs, we shall discuss with all parties what happens to it.

2nd breeding:
The second breeding, Juliette06 gets a basket. Again, more than two baskets shall be discussed on.

3rd breeding:
Will co own one basket together. If more then two baskets occur we will discuss it with the other party.

-If Pollack or Juliette06 wishes to leave gaia or the soquili shop then full rights will go over to the other. Any life mates or future breedings will not be affected by this change in ownership and will be honored.
-(Even if I'm sure it's not needed.) Pollack has full rights to break the co-ownership at anytime. As well as Juliette06 as the right to give up all rights to Pollack at anytime. She may not pass on her co-ownership to anyone.

IluPolly~

I agree, of course <3 Thank you~!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:46 am
I am surrendering complete ownership of Akio Ohtori to Roniel Revolution. (Was never a co ownership in the first place)

User Image  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:22 am
King Inversitle
I am surrendering complete ownership of Akio Ohtori to Roniel Revolution. (Was never a co ownership in the first place)

User Image

Agreed! biggrin Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:31 pm
I would like to request an annulment of the co-ownership of Cai between myself and Toadies_soarys.  

Uxmal Jungle

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image

Cheeky's Rights
- Sig Rights
- Rights to have a say in the mate choosing prosess.
- Rights to annul the co-ownership
- Rights to have a say in any major plots

Elissa's Rights
- Sig rights
- Right to find Evan a mate as long as it is Okayed with Cheeky
- RP rights
- Rights to one basket from the first breeding, the ownership of the other breedings will be chosen by Cheeky, to keep to herself or to give to Elissa.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games