Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate Spam Guild

Back to Guilds

The original literate chatterbox. 

Tags: Literate, Spam, Lick, Suck, Gulp 

Reply The Literate Spam Guild
Not sure if anyone else even checks here...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2023 1:14 pm
But an update from me.
I still live at home, watching over the old man now.

Lost mom to cancer..some weird triple negative cancer s**t in 2019...mid august? It feels like soo long ago. I miss her.

I've got 5 nieces and nephews and another on the way this summer. Should be fun.

I see a lot of them. Sometimes even get persuaded to babysit the little monsters. It just reminds me why I never want kids..lol

I haven't actually drawn in a while though I do fondly remember drawing a lot of lsgers avatars..fun times!

I picked up diamond painting in 2017 and going strong in that hobby. I think have bought around 100 or so. lol. I've probably finished around 30 or more since I've started. I'v gifted or sold several..while others are still waiting to be framed. I am currently working on a Hogwarts crest one..with tons of freaking black in it.

I've been making freaking cute amigurumi stuff. Some for commissions and others for my nieces and nephews. I can never say no to them. THe little stinkers.

Other news? Haven't dated in ever. Probably will just be happy to be single for the foreseeable future unless I meet someone who doesn't mind all my weird crafts and moods. lol

I've been working at my local library for almost 18 years now..that anniversary is coming up in August. Been doing massage work for nearly just as long.

IN all..my life hasn;t changed that much. I get my kicks from artsy stuff, and I roleplay with a group and friends on discord now.

Oh yeah. if anyone does check and is on discord, you can look for me on there! My id number is #6699 lol. Send me a friend request and a note of who you are. I would love to reconnect with anyone in here!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2023 2:34 pm
I definitely remember getting art from you. heart

Good to hear you're still doing artsy stuff. I'm sure someone will come along that will love you wholly, including your art.  

Junai Bokunenjin

Ferocious Flautist

51,590 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Forever a Musician 500

Minyaagar

Eloquent Lover

8,775 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:07 pm
Hey Junai! I remember you used to have really fun avatars.
Another update, my niece was born on June 15th at a whopping 10 pounds and 21 inches long!
Her name's Neria Liese!

Also..we're going to get a kitten maybe by next weekend! So that should be awesome. She's super cute. I came up with the name Will-o-wisp, Wisp for short. MOstly cause she's a tiny little thing.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games