odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:22 pm
... Odet's March Mayhem Unedited Pony Breedings ...
Starts: Now
Cert requests must be made before: Friday, March 11th, 2022
Ends: Sunday March 13th at 11:59 AM EST (before Noon)

... Slots ...
Rolled: 2
CC: Unknown

... About These Slots ...
These breedings and mocks count for March and the slots are Unedited. Edited couples are welcome to join and I will do my best to use splicing to mimic edited items and hair. Twists are not guaranteed, nor are you required to have them. Mutations will be uncommon and obviously completely unedited. Pregnant stages are offered for traditional couples.

These are open to all types of love! Traditional relationships, same sex couples, poly groups, and Soq paired with a different size Soq. Only things not aloud are Soq x familiar pairs and familiar x familiar pairs.

Life is catching up with me and I will be coloring slowly. It might be a month or it might be six. Please keep that in mind when entering!

... Rules ...
Please post all questions and concerns in your post -- If you have a question please quote me in your post, so others can see your question and my answer. I often times get 5 messages all with the same question or comment. Pm's, quotes and other messages will not be responded to outside this manor. For more general questions please post in the Ask-the-Staff section of discord.
Post certed Soq -- I like seeing the Pony without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (It must be the certed image). If your Soq hasn't been certed yet please post a small uncert image and a link to the cert request.
Cert requests must be from before the start of these slots!
Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soqs entered and their owners
Header! -- Read the top of the form and copy and paste any necessary headers (poly group, LL counter, good for all couples twist form)
Forms -- Please fill out the form completely and correctly. If I manage to spot something wrong I will point it out and you can edit your post.
Editing forms/posts -- I will not be making the list until these close, so please edit your post up till I lock the thread. I prefer not to have posts voided and new posts made; this makes more work for me and that's usually where I mess things up. So make it easy on me and edit to your hearts content.
Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) feel free to edit your post till I lock the thread! Once the thread is locked for list making you will be unable to edit. This may be right after it closes or a few hours later, so long as it's not locked edit away. All posts must be time stamped before the cut off time.
Be Nice! -- It's my favorite rule after all.
Pay what you want slots. No pay is necessary.
You may enter as many pairs as you want as many times as you want! I have never tried this before so I guess I'll find out if I like it. Soquili may be involved in multiple pairs and owners are still capped at two breeding wins per month.
This breeding will add to only one pair's LL counter in your post. Please use the applicable modifier if you want this breeding to count for one of your posted pair's LL counter. You may have multiple pairs have their LL counter added to, so long as only one pair per persons post has an LL counter. A pair may only have its LL counter added to once; if the LL modifier is used on the same pair multiple times, it will only count once. So communicate with your breeding partner.
You may only win two Soq breedings per month total -- (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only be rolled once during these slots.

... REMINDERS ...
Please make sure and read through the Soq breeding information Thead before entering. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.
BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS
It is required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the MATES AND PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles.

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED. This also includes co-owners; if you co-own a soquili and your agreement involves agreeing on mates or breeding, BOTH co-owners have to have posted permission.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

... Samples ...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Newest ... (These are all unedited) ... Oldest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:43 pm
... Basic Form ...
Breeding forms may be found here
[b]Username:[/b] [please put your full username here]
[Place cool down form here if you're on pony breeding cool down for March]
[Place Low Luck Counter here]
[Place your twist forms here if using one for all your couples or delete this and place them near the top of each individual form.]

[spoiler][quote="Pair 1"]Place Form here[/quote]
[quote="Pair 2"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
[quote="Pair 3"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
[quote="Pair 4"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
[quote="Pair 5"]Place Form here or delete if unused[/quote]
Add more pair spots if needed[/spoiler]

Low Luck Counter
Only one pairing per post will count towards low luck for this breeding type. Choose wisely.
[size=18][color=goldenrod][b]I'm counting (parent 1) x (parent 2) towards low luck![/b][/color][/size]

Cooldown
Use this if you have already won a pony breeding for February or plan on one being purchased with SC in February.
[color=red][b]I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month![/b][/color]

I've got a question
Please post all questions or concerns in your entry post and quote me or in ask the staff on the discord server. You can grab this code for quick and easy use or make your own, just don't forget to quote me. I'll respond in your post and quote you back. Makes all questions public and a little less answering the same question multiple times..
[size=18][color=crimson][b]*Raises Hand*[/b][/color][/size]

*Insert question here*
03/??/2022 @ around X O'Clock
[quote="odet amo"][/quote]

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:49 pm
... Optional Modifiers ...

Mock Twins
[size=16][color=teal][b]I'm seeing double 👀[/b][/color][/size]
[i](Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)[/i]
[b]Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No

Growth Omission
If you want to skip some of the early stages of the breeding, use this form! Make sure you've read all rules in the Growth Stage Omission Thread, and that both owners involved have posted for the correct permissions.
[size=16][b][color=#2E8B57]They Grow So Fast![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Twins & Triplets:
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=16][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

... Even More Optional Modifiers ...
Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH Soq trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.
[align=center][size=16][b][color=purple]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Bald Ponies
If one or both parents are bald - there is a chance at least one baby WILL be bald, too.

If you'd rather NOT have bald offspring, please post this.
[b][size=16][color=#DA9100]No Bald Children, please![/color][/size][/b]

Maybe you'd like some of your kids to be bald? This even gives parents with full manes of hair a chance to have bald kids too!

[b][size=16][color=#0048D9]We like them Bald![/color][/size][/b]

Bearded Ponies:
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur
[size=16][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.
[size=16][color=crimson][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Close relations
If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Alternate images
If your soquili has multiple versions, such as if they have a marking not visible as an adult but visible as a foal. If you have an elder, use the elder for the main image and put their previous form here if there to pass on previous genetics (like if they were a Draft or warhorse base/had leg up or leg down template etc). Since Soquili can Now ALSO be updated to show physical development of markings and edits with customs, you can show younger versions of them here as well regardless if they are an elder. (Note: this does not count reincarnations where they changed breed or altered drastically)
[b]Alternate Uncerts[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Stage of Development
[/list]

Charmed Walker Form addition
If you have a Purewalker that has been charmed and want the resulting Skinwalker children to be charmed at birth, please use the following form.
[size=16][color=orange][b]Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....[/b][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:53 pm
... Optional Spring Twists ...

Feeling a little flushed because of someone special? Hearts just seem to be floating all around? Flowers are blooming? Then this is the twist for you.
[color=#ED20B5][size=14][b]Can you feel the love tonight?[/b][/size][/color]
[size=10]Pick top 3 descriptive words: (affectionate, desire, divine, heart-stopping, romantic, spicy, vibrate)
Pick top 3 descriptive words: (cute, elegant, glitzy, natural, sexy, whimsical)
Spring image for inspiration: [img="200"]Paste Here[/img]

Your number 1 all time choice spring twist!!!
[b]I would LOVE![/b] -

List up to 5 things you really want from spring twists!
[b]I would LIKE![/b] -

List up to 3 things you really don't want from spring twists!!!
[b]I DON'T WANT![/b] -

List up to 3 phobias!
[b]I FEAR!!![/b] - [/size]

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:16 pm
... Winners List ...
I know you want to see your Soqs name here!
Don't forget to update your unedited (and edited) Pony MCCL and Familiar MCCL lists. If I finish these before my next quota is due I plan to shop the MCCL, particularly the familiar MCCL!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:18 pm
... Slots List ...
This will be blank till slots close!

xxxPage 1
  1. Hoshi Lockhart
  2. Tsunake
  3. FrostyPeaches
  4. Phail Ninja
  5. Moxxiie
  6. Calixita - Can only win 1
  7. Lunadriel
  8. Kaya Wolf Moon
  9. Mahogany Sunset

Page 2
  10. stormflower
  11. `raze - Can only win 1
  12. Artymus
  13. Eos Galvus
  14. Kettyn
  15. Andranis
  16. Prism Shine
  17. mistalina13
  18. Fatal Irony - Can only win 1
  19. Keantha
  20. Jackariah Beckett
  21. Kaitaia
  22. Fayt_of_Redemption
  23. nekofayre
  24. Celestial Requiem

Page 3
  25. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko - Can only win 1
  26. Mia Lovasz
  27. Rein_Carnation
  28. unarflowermaiden
  29. Summer Raaven - Can only win 1
  30. Spockat
  31. Rueka
  32. Melomar
  33. spelldancer
  34. Uta
  35. HoneyTeaTree
  36. StrawberryRoseTea
  37. Kesmi
  38. Yayoi
  39. Malikztiah Ankhwave

Page 4
  40. Rita Zyon
  41. Lady Argentum Draconis
  42. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  43. Nerpin
  44. LydaLynn - Can only win 1
  45. magnadearel
  46. Ririka
  47. Malis Vitterfolk
  48. AislingJuno
  49. tefla
  50. Draconian_Peacock
  51. Kivras
  52. Dea and #Teddy

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:08 pm
Username: Hoshi Lockhart

Can you feel the love tonight?
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Desire. Divine. Romantic.
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Whimsical. Elegant. Sexy.
Spring image for inspiration: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would LOVE! - Flowers!

I would LIKE! - Butterflies. Bells. Ribbons. Jewelry. Silk.

I DON'T WANT! - Feather manes.

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - Gore and zombies, but that's not really Spring to begin with!

Pair 1
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes

Vanariel (Ice_Dragon_Demon) x Sarathiel (Hoshi Lockhart)

Parent 1:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT | Wingless | Maneless

Parent 2:
UNCERT | Wingless

Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Hoshi | Ice

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: No

Low Luck?: No

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): Yes

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

Throwbacks?: No
---Link to previous Generations:

Pair 2

Korakore (Nikkichomp) x Sarathiel (Hoshi Lockhart)

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Wingless

Parent 2:
UNCERT | Wingless

Teepees: Hoshi | Nikki

Pair 3

Thraxata'rymara (Ice_Dragon_Demon) x Nicodemo de la Cruz (Hoshi Lockhart)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Hoshi | Ice

Throwbacks?: Yes
---Link to previous Generations: Rymara's father nd mother

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:05 pm
Username: Tsunake

I'm counting Ophelia x Alarei towards low luck!

Pair 1
Quote:
Entry Code:
Ophelia (Tsunake) x Alarei (Kivras))

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings |

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings |

Co Ownership?: n/a
---Lifemate?: Yes

Pair 2
Quote:
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: yes

Entry Code:
Titania (AislingJuno) x Mithra (Tsunake)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: AislingJuno,Tsunake

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Cat O' nine tail

---Templates to Avoid: facial hair, closed eyes, warriors mane, native dreams mane, foal mane

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes
MotherXMother
grandfather

Pair 3
Place Form here or delete if unused

Pair 4

Pair 5

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:08 pm
Username: FrostyPeaches

I'm counting Yoko Lyrae x N'Maeune towards low luck!

Pair 1

Twists only for this one pairing
Pick top 3 descriptive words: divine , romantic , vibrate
Pick top 3 descriptive words: elegant , glitzy , sexy
Spring image for inspiration: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would LOVE! little fluffy animals?

I would LIKE! ribbons , stars , flowers , crystals , oh my god would you look at their elegant hair

I DON'T WANT! - Commercial Holiday Themed Stuff , spiders, cutie marks

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - spiders , many holes together , many seeds together

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Over here
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Any <3

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes if there are 3 or more offspring
Triplets if Applicable?: No

No Bald Children, please!

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: Yes

Entry Code:
Yoko Lyrae ( FrostyPeaches ) x N'Maeune ( Fea Line )

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Yoko Lyrae ( FrostyPeaches )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: N'Maeune ( Fea Line )
User Image UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A

Teepees:
Frosty's teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24281011
Fea's teepee: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22772489

Link to Breeding Agreement:
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=426&t=23696151#385561506

Lifemate?: No

Low Luck?: No , all attempts logged in teepee

---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail, Spinda ears , Spinda eyes , Curly ringlets hair (nothing against this hair but i have a lot already )

---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail, Spinda ears , Spinda eyes , Curly ringlets hair

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Yes

Throwbacks?: Yes please
---Link to previous Generations: Both first gens

Pair 2

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)

Entry Code:
Kavu Kuran ( FrostyPeaches ) x Rosabell ( -Luxona- // formerly known as lux_rayne13 )

Soquili 1: Kavu Kuran

Soquili 2: Rosabell
User Image UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: Don't need one

Teepees:
Lux's teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25049371

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=279&t=23696151#379115875

01 --- 2017 --- Musica's February Frozen Flower Breedings
02 --- 2017 --- Griff's Unedited August Breedings
03 --- 2018 --- Celeanor's June Unedited Breedings
04 --- year ---

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): CC
---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail, Spinda ears , Spinda eyes , Curly ringlets hair (nothing against this hair but i have a lot already )

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): CC
---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail, Spinda ears , Spinda eyes , Curly ringlets hair

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): CC
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): CC

---Link to previous Generations: Both gen.1

Pair 3

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: only got Frosty's so far , don't have Kaitaia's will work on getting it for future breedings
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Frost ok with any stage

Entry Code:
Mireya ( FrostyPeaches ) x Cabot ( Kaitaia )

Soquili 1: Mireya

Soquili 2: Cabot

Teepees:
Frosty's teepee = http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24281011
Kait's teepee = https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12405823

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=96&t=23696151#370746463

Pair 4

They Grow So Fast!
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Any

Twins?: Yes

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of both parents want a mockchild?: Yes

Entry Code:
Kiss of Death ( FrostyPeaches ) x Neurosis ( FrostyPeaches )

Mother: Kiss of Death
Pregnant stage: I want one

Father: Neurosis

Teepees: FrostyPeaches teepee

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ Over here ]

---Link to previous Generations: Both are Gen 1, have fun <3

List of Connected Soquili

Pair 5

They Grow So Fast!

Skinwalker: My Babies will live a Charmed Life....

I'm seeing double 👀

Entry Code:
Baney ( FrostyPeaches ) x Raizen ( Fea Line )

Mother: Baney ( FrostyPeaches )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT 1 // UNCERT 2
Pregnant stage: CC

Father: Raizen ( Fea Line )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT 1 // UNCERT 2

Teepees:
Frosty's : https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24281011
Fea's : https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22772489

---Link to previous Generations: Both are Gen 1

pair 6

They Grow So Fast!

I'm seeing double 👀

Entry Code:
Weasley ( FrostyPeaches ) x Asumi ( 安純 ) ( FrostyPeaches )

Mother: Asumi ( 安純 ) ( FrostyPeaches )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT // markings

Father: Weasley ( FrostyPeaches )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT 1

Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both i give meself permission

---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail , Spinda ears , curly ringlets hair

Weasley's mom: Kye
Kye's mother: Ashanti
Kye's father: Loukas

Loukas' father: Stribor

pair 7

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Over here and Over here

Twins?: CC

Entry Code:
Kiss of Death ( FrostyPeaches ) x Artamir ( Cheyriddle4 )

Soquili 1: Kiss of Death

Soquili 2: Artamir

Teepees:
Chey's teepee: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24167819

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=625&t=23696151#393373992

pair 8

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Here

I'm seeing double 👀

Entry Code:
Byrani ( Fea Line ) x Lysanth ( FrostyPeaches )

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT / [Markings]

Parent 2:
UNCERT / [ Markings ]

Teepees:
Fea = https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22772489
Frosty = https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24281011

---Link to previous Generations: Both 1st gen

pair 9

They Grow So Fast!

I'm seeing double 👀

Entry Code:
Aisa ( FrostyPeaches ) x Vyrren Yule (Fea Line )

Mother: Aisa ( FrostyPeaches )

Father: Vyrren Yule (Fea Line )
User Image UNCERT

Teepees:
Fea's : https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22772489

---Link to previous Generations: Both gen 1s

pair 10

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Frosty's form

Entry Code:
Valdís ( Bluedemonwolf ) x Jilvae "Scarlet" Zaor ( FrostyPeaches )

Mother: Jilvae "Scarlet" Zaor ( FrostyPeaches )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT // markings

Mother: Valdís ( Bluedemonwolf )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT , markings

Teepees:
Blue's : https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24708515

Link to Breeding Agreement: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=653&t=23696151#393696156

---Link to previous Generations: --

pair 11

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Over here & Over here

Entry Code:
Tsarra ( FrostyPeaches ) x Galeo Cuvier ( Lady Argentum Draconis )

Mother: Tsarra ( FrostyPeaches )

Father: Galeo Cuvier ( Lady Argentum Draconis )
User Image UNCERT not available sorry >:

Teepees:
Lady's : https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=18227161

---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail, spinda ears, spinda eyes, curly ringlets ( nothing against this hair i just have a lot of this already )

---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail, spinda ears, spinda eyes, curly ringlets

Tsarra's dad Tytain
Tsarra's mom Thelchtereia

Tsarra's grandpa Tukaitaua
Tsarra's granma Lockes

pair 12

They Grow So Fast!

I'm seeing double 👀

Entry Code:
Kye ( FrostyPeaches ) x Natohaes ( FrostyPeaches )

Mother: Kye ( FrostyPeaches )

Father: Natohaes ( FrostyPeaches )

Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both i give meself permission

---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail , Spinda ears , curly ringlets hair , warhorse body

---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail , Spinda ears , curly ringlets hair , warhorse body

Kye's mother: Ashanti
Kye's father: Loukas

Loukas' father: Stribor

pair 13

They Grow So Fast!
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery or Gashapon

I'm seeing double 👀

Entry Code:
Tytain ( Fea Line ) x Thelchtereia ( FrostyPeaches )

Parent 1: ( Tytain | Fea Line )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT 1 , UNCERT 2 , UNCERT 3

Parent 2: ( Thelchtereia | FrostyPeaches )

Teepees:
Frosty's : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24281011
Fea's : http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22772489

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=85&t=23696151#368907509

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): CC away
---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail, Curly ringlets hair , Spinda ears

---Templates to Avoid: Bob tail, Curly ringlets hair , Spinda ears

Throwbacks?: Yes please
Thelchtereia's Mother
Thelchtereia's Father

Add more pair spots if needed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:21 pm
Username: Phail Ninja
I'm counting Magaskawee x Alaka'i towards low luck!

Pair 1
Entry Code:
Magaskawee (.Tortured. .Pumpkin.) x Alaka'i (Phail Ninja)

Magaskawee:
UNCERT

Alaka'i:
UNCERT (Wingless)

Pregnant Stage: I want one
Teepees: Phail, TP

Livestream?: Yes

---Templates to Avoid: -

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes!
Magaskawee
Parents: Faer x Dichali
Grandparents: Pamuya x Iniabi

Pair 2
Entry Code:
Eya Rose (Phail Ninja) x Rainbow Swirl (Fatal Irony)

Eya Rose:
UNCERT

Rainbow Swirl:
UNCERT

Teepees: Phail, Fatal

1. ...

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): N/A [lets be honest they have enough throwback potential!]

Eya Rose
Parents: Sakura x Taranis ElÇin

Rainbow Swirl
Parents: Rocksteady x Dhanuraja
Grandparents: Glitter Rock x Quinntessential
Grandparents: Alyna x Karma
Great-Grandparents: Glamrock x Star Candy
Great-Grandparents: November x Spotty Paws
Great-Grandparents: Avalokiteshvara x Scythe

Pair 3
Entry Code:
Zella (-MoomoolatteCha-) x Obsidian (Phail Ninja)

Zella:
UNCERT

Obsidian:
UNCERT

Teepees: Phail, Moo

Obsidian
Siblings: Rose Quartz, Sakura, Casper, Saffron, Rhode

Pair 4
Entry Code:
Rose Quartz (Phail Ninja) x Fiorello (Kyaishi)

Rose Quartz:
UNCERT

Fiorello:
UNCERT (Wingless)

Teepees: Phail, Kyai

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Sure

Rose Quartz
Siblings: Obsidian, Sakura, Casper, Saffron, Rhode

Pair 5
Entry Code:
Amur (Phail Ninja) x Boneberry Puff (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Amur:
UNCERT (He has... an army... of sweaters... )

Boneberry Puff:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Pregnant Stage: N/A
Teepees: Phail, Kaya

---Templates to Avoid: Usdia leg up, Usdia roman nose

Amur
Parents: Sylmeria x Edan

Boneberry Puff
Parents: Booberry Puff x Anshar
Grandparents: Jiggly Puff x Tiger Nilla
Grandparents: Hecate Moondancer x Elvis

Pair 6

Entry Code:
Diantha (Mewsings of An Angel) x Aurelius (Phail Ninja)

Diantha:
UNCERT

Aurelius:
UNCERT (Makrings)

Pregnant Stage: Yes
Co Ownership?: -
Teepees: Phail, Mews

---Lifemate?: YES

1. list of attempts

Aurelius
Parents: Aurynne x Casper

Pair 7

Entry Code:
Deirdre (Ririka) x Dakota (Phail Ninja)

Deirdre:
UNCERT

Dakota:
UNCERT

Pregnant Stage: Yes
Co Ownership?: -
Teepees: Phail, Riri

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Warhorse

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Sure
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): Sure

---Link to previous Generations: Gen 1

Pair 8
Entry Code:
Pyralis (Phail Ninja) x Devereaux (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Phail Ninja

---Templates to Avoid: Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns

---Templates to Avoid: Fabio Mane & Tail, Romeo Mane & Tail, Neck Ruff, Elbow Fluff, Chopped Bangs, Pomp Bangs, Zypher Bangs, Dandelion Bangs, Business Bangs, Large Loose Braids, Small Loose Braids, Tucked Braids, Loose Tufts, Saddles

Pair 9
Entry Code:
Raspberry Crush (Phail Ninja) x Kran'Berry (Librra)

Raspberry Crush:
UNCERT (Nekkid

Kran’Berry:
UNCERT

Teepees: Phail, Librra

Raspberry Crush
Parents: Zeva Bloom x Orochi

Pair 10
Entry Code:
Turtle Dove (Librra) x Tytonidus (Phail Ninja)

Turtle Dove:
UNCERT

Tytonidus:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: Phail, Librra

Turtle Dove
Parents: Temperance x Blitzkrieg
Grandparents: Catori x Tempest Gale
Grandparents: Galitaya x Micah
Great-Grandparents: Tetyawna x King

Tytonidus
Parents: Adrastea Calypso x Li Hua Jiang

Pair 11
Entry Code:
Linnie (-MoomoolatteCha-) x Sewati Misu (Phail Ninja)

Linnie:
UNCERT

Sewati Misu:
UNCERT

Teepees: Phail, Moo

Linnie
Parents: Contessa x Soup

Pair 12
Entry Code:
Viveka (Phail Ninja) x Tau (Keantha)

Viveka:
UNCERT (Wingless)

Tau:
UNCERT

Teepees: Phail, Keantha

---Templates to Avoid: Under spoiler
    General Template
  • Mare Chin scruff
  • Mini Elbow fluff

Bangs
  • Dandelion
  • Pomp

Fullsize Mare Mane
  • Punky Rooster (both)
  • Spike pompadour
  • Cropped (All)
  • Slimhawk

Fullsize Mare Tail
  • forever foal
  • Cropped
  • short
  • punk rock
  • fabio
  • Romeo (Both)
  • Pretty much don't like short tails

Fullsize Stallion Manes
  • Punky Rooster (Both)
  • Spike Pompadour
  • Cropped (All)
  • Short
  • Tight Braid
  • Knots/Knots with Feathers

Fullsize Stallion Tails
  • Ringlets (Short)
  • Forever Foal
  • Cropped
  • Short
  • Punk Rock
  • Fabio
  • Romeo (Both)
  • Bob
  • Pretty much ANYTHING short, spliced longer ok

Viveka
Parents: Annika x Casper

Tau
Parents: Dellia x Rafe
Grandparents: Marahute x Yiska
Great-Grandparents: Esperanza x Otaikimmio'tokaan
Great-Grandparents: Chu'mana x Hok'ee

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:23 pm
Username: Moxxiie
I'm counting Roulette x Deasún towards low luck!

Pair 1
[b] Sirena (Moxxiie) x Anthias (Inari Miko)[/b]

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: no stats

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: no

Pair 2

Entry Code:
Madison (Moxxiie) x Mirie (Revel1984)

Parent 1:
UNCERT |

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/a
Teepees: Revel Moxx

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:
---Templates to Avoid:

Madison Parents:
(Zaine x Sassa)
(Sassa Parents:Corine x Bairn)
(Bairn Parents: Mahiri x Hania)

Mahiri Parents:
(Koora x Ziven)
(Ziven Parents:
Jazivera x Scout)
(Jazivera Parents: Jaziel x Trevor)
(Jaziel ParentsObsydian x Zahariah)
(Scout Parents: Sadie x Myrrh)
(Myrrh Parents: Tsaluyi x Andre)
(Andre Parents:Shihab x Adelle)
(Tsaluyi Parents: Esperanza x Otaikimmio'tokaan)

Pair 3
[b] Roulette (Kivras) x Deasún (Moxxiie)[/b]

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Moxx Kivras

Link to Breeding Agreement: [X]
---Lifemate?:Yes

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: Anevay x Caellach
They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: blanket permission for moxx & Kiv
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Pair 4

Isabelle Arachne (Calixita) x Grim Omen (Moxxiie)

Parent 1: Isabelle Arachne (Calixita)
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2: Grim Omen (Moxxiie)
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Moxxiie

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Fleet Footed Cerynei, Kalona Wing Style 2, Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns

---Templates to Avoid: Fabio Mane & Tail, Romeo Mane & Tail, Neck Ruff, Elbow Fluff, Chopped Bangs, Pomp Bangs, Zypher Bangs, Dandelion Bangs, Business Bangs, Large Loose Braids, Small Loose Braids, Tucked Braids, Loose Tufts, Saddles

Throwbacks?: N/A
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Pair 5
[b] Mazarine (Moxxiie) x Edentarulas (Mewsings Of An Angel)[/b]

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations: no

Pair 6

Talvi (Ovarian Paint) x Jerika (Moxxiie)

Parent 1: Talvi (Ovarian Paint)
UNCERT

Parent 2: Jerika (Moxxiie)
UNCERT

Teepees: Moxxiie

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: N/A
Glacier x Laikaylah
Arctic x Chayse

Pair 7

Chastity (Moxxiie) x Kazuki (Moxxiie)

Parent 1: Chastity (Moxxiie)
UNCERT

Parent 2: Kazuki (Moxxiie)
UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: n/a self pair

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only):yes
---Templates to Avoid:

Other Variants (Stock Templates Only): yes
---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): yes

Throwbacks?: yes
---Link to previous Generations: Kosuke Momoko

Pair 8

Harper (Moxxiie) x Vex (Moxxiie)

Parent 1: Harper (Moxxiie)
UNCERT markings

Parent 2: Vex (Moxxiie)
UNCERT

Teepees:

Link to Breeding Agreement: n/a self pair

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Kalona wings style 2 & 4, cat-o'nine tails, demon tail, blade horn

---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): no
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): no

---Link to previous Generations: n/a

Pair 9

Suadela (Ririka) x Vex (Moxxiie)

Parent 1: Suadela (Ririka)
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2: Vex (Moxxiie)
UNCERT

Teepees:

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Kalona wings style 2 & 4, cat-o'nine tails, demon tail, blade horn

---Templates to Avoid:

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): no
Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): no

---Link to previous Generations: Nikita Millicent Razi Talos Danari Janus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:32 pm
odet amo xxx
Hey Odet! Quick question about the twists form for clarification:

[b]I would LIKE![/b] -

This part says "I would LIKE" but then asks to list 3 things we don't want; is this meant to be the dislikes section?

Pick top 3 descriptive words: (affectionate, desire, divine, heart-stopping, romantic, spicy, vibrate)

For this part, is vibrate meant to be vibrant?

Thank you!

Calixita
I updated the form to separate out the sections better. Vibrate was the intentional descriptive word, may open doors for some sort of movement on kids. Plus it's fun to say, as well as the innuendo of it's context.

Username: Calixita
I'm counting Ora x Windwaker towards low luck!
I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month!

Pick top 3 descriptive words: Affectionate, Desire, Romantic
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Elegant, Glitzy, Whimsical

I would LOVE! - Heart markings

I would LIKE! - Easter egg patterns/colors, valentine's day colors, roses, cute critters, flowers

I DON'T WANT! - Candy, costumes (like fake bunny ears), mutation/breed trait twists (Ie. pure kalona should stay pure kalona!)

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - Bugs/insects/spiders, veins and vein-like things (such as vines going in and out of the body; wrapped around is OK)

Pair 1
Entry Code:
Pelangi (Kirowyn Love) x Baneberry Boneblossom (Calixita)

Mother:
UNCERT

Father:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Kirowyn Love

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ x ]

---Templates to Avoid: Unicorn Tail Style 2, Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae, Stag Night Antennae, Beetle Baby Antennae, Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns, Original Feline Paws

---Templates to Avoid: Fabio Mane & Tail, Romeo Mane & Tail, Neck Ruff, Elbow Fluff, Chopped Bangs, Pomp Bangs, Zypher Bangs, Dandelion Bangs, Business Bangs, Large Loose Braids, Small Loose Braids, Tucked Braids, Loose Tufts

Baneberry Boneblossom's Family
Parents: Faolan "Dragon Flower" Boneblossom x Solstice
Faolan's Parents: Foxglove Boneblossom x Manannan Mac Lir
Solstice's Parents: Ishtar x Kileyo
Solstice's Maternal Grandparents: Heaven's Tear x Kishi
Solstice's Paternal Grandparents: Luna x Delano

Pair 2
Entry Code:
Sirena (dolphingurl) x Baneberry Boneblossom (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | dolphingurl

---Templates to Avoid: Cerynei Fleet Footed, Female Unicorn Tail (Style 2), Corkscrew Style Unicorn Horn, Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae, Stag Night Antennae, Beetle Baby Antennae, Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns, Original Feline Paws

---Templates to Avoid: Fabio Mane & Tail, Romeo Mane & Tail, Neck Ruff, Elbow Fluff, Pomp Bangs, Zypher Bangs, Dandelion Bangs, Business Bangs, Large Loose Braids, Small Loose Braids, Tucked Braids, Loose Tufts

Sirena's Family
Parents: Catrina x ???

Pair 3
Entry Code:
Temazcalteci (Calixita) x Takoda (Keantha)

Mother:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Father:
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Keantha

---Templates to Avoid: Short Minicorn Tail, Minicorn Wiggletwist Horn, Minicorn Magic Becomes Them Horn, Minicorn Solo-Horned Summonfloater Horn

---Templates to Avoid: See under the spoiler!

Mane Styles
  • Medium
  • Tight Braid
  • Fabio
  • Romeo
  • Punky Rooster w/o Bangs
  • Spike Pompadour
  • Cropped (All)
  • Slimhawk
  • Short
  • Knots/Knots with Feathers

Tail Styles
  • Fabio
  • Romeo
  • Bob
  • Ringlets (Short)
  • Forever Foal
  • Cropped
  • Short
  • Punk Rock

General Options
  • Neck Ruff
  • Elbow Fluff
  • Chin/Cheek scruff
  • Chest Ridge
  • Scale markings

Bangs/Other
  • Chopped Bangs
  • Pomp Bangs
  • Zypher Bangs
  • Dandelion Bangs
  • Business Bangs
  • Large Loose Braids
  • Small Loose Braids
  • Tucked Braids
  • Loose Tufts

Usdia Manes
  • Short (1 and 2)
  • All Feathers EXCEPT the Floppy Full Set
  • Punk Rocker

Seathi
  • Cropped Mane
  • Short
  • Mop
  • Forever Foal

Pair 4
Entry Code:
Xylia (Calixita) x Zelophehad (Mythi Red Panda)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: Calixita | Mythi Red Panda

---Templates to Avoid: Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae, Stag Night Antennae, Beetle Baby Antennae, Female Unicorn Tail (Style 2), Corkscrew Style Unicorn Horn

---Templates to Avoid: Fabio Mane & Tail, Romeo Mane & Tail, Neck Ruff, Elbow Fluff, Chopped Bangs, Pomp Bangs, Zypher Bangs, Dandelion Bangs, Business Bangs, Large Loose Braids, Small Loose Braids, Tucked Braids, Loose Tufts

Pair 5
Entry Code:
Estela (Kivras) x Devereaux (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Kivras

Pair 6
Entry Code:
Pyralis (Phail Ninja) x Devereaux (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Phail Ninja

Pair 7
Entry Code:
Kayotica (Lunadriel) x Devereaux (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Lunadriel

Pair 8
Entry Code:
Carmen (Yayoi) x Devereaux (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Yayoi

Pair 9
Entry Code:
Feldspar (Calixita) x Ảmi-Nu (Malikztiah Ankhwave)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: Calixita | Malikztiah Ankhwave

---Templates to Avoid: Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Style Ramhorns, Ulun'suti Graceful Warrior Handwings, Ulun'suti Delicate Caster Handwings

Pair 10
Entry Code:
Temazcalteci (Calixita) x Baneberry Boneblossom (Calixita)

Mother:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Father:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita

---Templates to Avoid: Cerynei Fleet Footed, Unicorn Tail Style 2, Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae, Stag Night Antennae, Beetle Baby Antennae, Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns, Original Feline Paws

Pair 11
Entry Code:
Gabrielle (Calixita) x Leonhart (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita

---Templates to Avoid: None

Leonhart's Family
Parents: Xaviera & Jericho
Paternal Grandparents: Belle x Zhuri

Pair 12
Entry Code:
Ora (Calixita) x Windwaker (mistalina13)

Parent 1: Ora (Calixita)
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2: Windwaker (mistalina13)
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | mistalina13

Ora's Family
Parents: Gabrielle x Leonhart
Grandparents: Xaviera x Jericho
Paternal Great Grandparents: Belle x Zhuri
Windwaker's Family
Parents: Jinan x Stormchaser
Paternal Grandparents: Stormwild x Balrog

Pair 13
Entry Code:
Izusa (CitrusCupcake) x Járngrímur (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: Calixita | CitrusCupcake

Pair 14
Entry Code:
Xaviera (Calixita) x Jericho (Kamiki)

Parent 1: Xaviera (Calixita)
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2: Jericho (Kamiki)
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: Calixita | Kamiki

---Link to previous Generations: Belle x Zuhri

Pair 15
Entry Code:
Amor Locheart (L e r i l y e) x Rephaim (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: Calixita | L e r i l y e

Rephaim's Family
Parents: Xaviera x Jericho
Paternal Grandparents: Belle x Zhuri

Pair 16
Entry Code:
Helix (Nikkichomp) x Jaquin LocHeart (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Nikkichomp

---Templates to Avoid: Wind Heron Wings, Unicorn Tail Style 2, Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns

Jaquin LocHeart's Family
Parents: Amor Locheart x Rephaim
Paternal Grandparents: Xaviera x Jericho
Paternal Great Grandparents: Belle x Zhuri

Pair 17
Entry Code:
Jani (Mythi Red Panda) x Priscilla (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Nekkid | Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Mythi Red Panda

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Cerynei Fleet Footed

Pair 18
Entry Code:
Dionysus (Calixita) x Percival (Summer Raaven)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Summer Raaven

---Templates to Avoid: Unicorn Tail Style 2

Dionysus' Family
Parents: Atalanta x Parza
Maternal Grandparents: Arcadia x Lyrn
Maternal Great Grandparents: Amaterasu x Anju
Percival's Family
Parents: Queenie x Angus

Pair 19
Entry Code:
Esther Funfetti (-MoomoolatteCha-) x Baneberry Boneblossom (Calixita)

Mother:
UNCERT

Father:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | -MoomoolatteCha-

---Templates to Avoid: Unicorn Tail Style 2, Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae, Stag Night Antennae, Beetle Baby Antennae, Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns, Original Feline Paws

Pair 20
Entry Code:
Aurora Dismas (Librra) x Eridinus (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Librra

---Templates to Avoid: Original Feline Paws

Aurora Dismas' Family
Parents: Elendighet x Atom Dismas
Maternal Grandparents: Spice x Shigure Soma
Eridinus' Family
Parents: Neaera x Ziya al-Suhail

Pair 21
Entry Code:
Njola (Nayci) x Asmodeus (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: Calixita | Nayci

---Templates to Avoid: Unicorn Tail Style 2, Clickbeetle Buggy Antennae, Stag Night Antennae, Beetle Baby Antennae, Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns, Graceful Warrior Handwings, Delicate Caster Handwings

Njola's Family
Parents: Nymphalidae x Hallows Bane
Paternal Grandparents: Yngvar (Customed)
Maternal Grandparents: Arcana x Parixaeus
Maternal Great Grandparents: Kamiki x Azure
Maternal Great Grandparents: Paris (Cursed) x Persephonix
Maternal Great Grandparents: ??? x Lothario
Asmodeus' Family
Parents: Disnia x Warlock

Pair 22
Entry Code:
Folly (Kitsune Mistress Nyoko) x Mascarpone Sugar Cupcake Sprinkle (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

---Templates to Avoid: Classical Back Fin, Classical Side Fins, Mer Whiskers, Mer Facefins 2

---Templates to Avoid: [Bangs] Chopped, Dandelion, Business, Zephyr, Pomp; [Mane (Mare)] Original; [Mane (Stallion)] Original; [Loose Hair] Wayward tuft, Dancer tuft, Bob tuft, Flourish tuft, Small suspended loose braid, Small swaying loose braid, Small wave loose braid, Small whipped loose braid, Large hanging loose braid, Large draped loose braid, Large wound loose braid, Large resting loose braid, Tucked braid 1, Tucked braid 2, Tucked braid 3; [Expression] Cheerfully closed eyes (closer eye), Sleep/sorrow eyes (closer eye); [Non-Breed] Chin scruff, Cheek scruff, Chest ridge, Scale markings, Neck ruff, Elbow fluff

Pair 23
Entry Code:
Mascarpone Sugar Cupcake Sprinkle (Calixita) x Rastus (Lunarflowermaiden)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Calixita | Lunarflowermaiden

---Templates to Avoid: Mer Facefins 2

Pair 24
Entry Code:
Mascarpone Sugar Cupcake Sprinkle (Calixita) x Demari (Malikztiah Ankhwave)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Nekkid)

Teepees: Calixita | Malikztiah Ankhwave

---Templates to Avoid: Mer Facefins 2, Mer Classical Fins Tail

---Templates to Avoid: Fabio Mane & Tail, Romeo Mane & Tail, Neck Ruff, Elbow Fluff, Chopped Bangs, Pomp Bangs, Zypher Bangs, Dandelion Bangs, Business Bangs, Large Loose Braids, Small Loose Braids, Tucked Braids, Wayward Loose Hair Tuft, Bob Loose Hair Tuft

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:10 pm
Username: Lunadriel
I'm counting Sabina Hatetalon x Astraeus towards low luck!

Pair 1: Izaria Nova x Stephan-Oterma
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure

Entry Code:
Izaria Nova (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Stephan-Oterma (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Lady Argentum Draconis I Lunadriel

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): For feathers and hair only, or within poly group.
---Templates to Avoid: Any changes to the claws.

---Templates to Avoid: Floppy feathers

Random Variants (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): No

---Link to previous Generations: N/a

2: Druslya x Damian

Entry Code:
Druslya (Lunadriel) x Damian (techabyte)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings )

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid )

Co Ownership?: None
Teepees: techabyte l Lunadriel

---Lifemate?: Yes!

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Kalona downturned wings

Druslya:
Father x Mother
They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: techabyte Lunadriel

Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Pair 3: Sabina Hatetalon x Astraeus

Entry Code:
Sabina Hatetalon (Lunadriel) x Astraeus (Lunadriel)

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: (Sabina Hatetalon / Lunadriel)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT I Naked
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: (Astraeus / LOLTERNATIVE)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.UNCERT
Teepees: Luna Lolly

Link to Breeding Agreement: [x]

Same Breed Variants: Only for feather splicing please if desired.
---Templates to Avoid: No floppy feathers.

Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to previous Generations: N/a

Speedy Delivery!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Luna Lolly
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth or Express Delivery

Pair 4: Vante x Saku

Entry Code:
Vante (Lunadriel) x Saku (Kara Asumie)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings l Jewelry)

Parent 2:

Teepees: Lunadriel l Kara Asumie

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Standard gyphon claws. Just the mutant harpy feet please.

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Kara Asumie, Lunadriel

Pair 5: Yorick x Delfinia
Entry Code:
Yorick (Lunadriel) x Delfinia (Aria Starstone)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Pair 6

Entry Code:
Izaria Nova (Lady Argentum Draconis) x Centaurus (Lunadriel)

There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here!
Poly Group Agreement: [x]
Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs: Izaria Nova & Stephan-Oterma & Centaurus

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Wingless)

Teepees: Lady Argentum Draconis I Lunadriel

1. list of attempts

Breed Variants (Stock Templates Only): For feathers and hair only, or within poly group.
---Templates to Avoid: Any changes to the claws.

---Link to previous Generations: N/a

Pair 7
Entry Code:
Turok (Revel1984) x Bermuda Triangle (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT - naked - markings

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Pair 8
Entry Code:
Neysa (Revel1984) x Ali Cat (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT - Naked

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Pair 9

Entry Code:
Lilura (Dea and #Teddy#) x Arowan Dragonet (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid (certed version))

Teepees: Dea's, Luna's

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: Keilani and Amritamalini Jyesthila (Arowan's parents)

Skeleld and Padmasundara Anasuya (Arowan's grandparents)

Pair 10
Entry Code:
Aythya Whirlwind (Lunadriel) x Lamiales (Phail Ninja)

Parent 1:

Parent 2:

Teepees: Phail, Luna

Throwbacks: Yes
Aythya
Parents: Swiftmane x Alcyon

Pair 11

Entry Code:
Irukandji Requiem (Lunadriel) x Cruncher (irishgirl1017)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?:
Teepees: Luna

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid: Bald

Irukandji:
Father x Mother
Grandfather x Grandmother

Pair 12

Entry Code:
Inkeri (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Apokryphos (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?:
Teepees: Kaya, Luna

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid: Knotted hair, braids by themselves, bald

Apokryphos:
Mother x Father
Inkeri:
Mother x Father

Pair 13
Entry Code:
Kayotica (Lunadriel) x Devereaux (Calixita)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Markings)

Teepees: Calixita | Lunadriel

---Templates to Avoid: Kalona Devil Tail 1, Kalona Mare Ramhorns, Kalona Downturned Wings, Kalona Blade Horns

---Templates to Avoid: Fabio Mane & Tail, Romeo Mane & Tail, Neck Ruff, Elbow Fluff, Chopped Bangs, Pomp Bangs, Zypher Bangs, Dandelion Bangs, Business Bangs, Large Loose Braids, Small Loose Braids, Tucked Braids, Loose Tufts, Saddles, Bald, Knots

Pair 14
Opis x Oker
Entry Code:
Opis (Artymus) x Oker (Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT ( Markings)

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Lunadriel Artymus

---Templates to Avoid: Orca and shark tail

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle wings, kalona downturned wings, kalona blade horns, bald, knots, braids without splicing

---Link to previous Generations: No

Pair 16

Entry Code:
Swiftwing (Lunadriel) x Jyotsna (Uta)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Luna

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Eagle wings

---Templates to Avoid: Bald, knots

Swiftwing:
Mother x Father

Rigel x Apokryphos

Entry Code:
Rigel (Kaitaia) x Apokryphos(Lunadriel)

Parent 1:
UNCERT Markings

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Lunadriel Kaitaia

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: Beaks

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg up, weaved hair, braids by themselves without a splice, long hair template by itself without a splice, knots, bald.

Rigel: Father x Mother
Apokryphos: Father x Mother

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:14 pm
Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
I'm counting (Zuhra Nacht-Drekk) x (Prince Atlas) towards low luck!

Pair 1

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: N/A

Pick top 3 descriptive words: Affectionate, heart-stopping, romantic
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Elegant, natural, whimsical

I would LOVE! - Flowers

I would LIKE! - Birds, fluffy animals

I DON'T WANT! - Bugs (butterflies are ok)

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - lesions, extra eyes, clowns

Entry Code:
Atieno (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Kagehoshi (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless Uncert | Wingless Item Uncert | Markings Uncert

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Throwbacks?: YEs
Atieno's Mother: Star Ocean
Atieno's Father: Anahi Asho

Pair 2
I'm seeing double 👀

Entry Code:
Haniel Vessari "The Star Seeker" ( Kaya Wolf Moon ) x Tantris Nox ( Wasteland Wyvern )

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless Cert | Nekkid

Parent 2:
UNCERT | Itemless Cert | Nekkid

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon | Wasteland Wyvern

---Templates to Avoid:
Stallion hairstyles to avoid:
1. Weaved
2. Knots
3. Knots with feathers
4. Knots with fringe
5. Tight braid without fringe
6. Punky rooster mane

Mare hairstyles to avoid:
1. Short
2. Weaved
3. Slimhawk
4. Punky rooster mane

Tantris's Mother: Blight
Tantris's Father: Maya Nox
Haniel's Mother: Sariel "The North Star"
Haniel's Father: Laelius Vespira

Pair 3

Entry Code:
Lacey (Jesse the Eternal / sesshiyasha) x Naos Drekk (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings

Co Ownership?: [x] Co-own between Jesse the Eternal and sesshiyasha. Both have rights to baskets from this breeding.
Teepees: sesshiyasha's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Jesse the Eternal does not have a teepee

1. list of attempts

Naos' Father: Barachiel
Naos' Mother: Eve Drekk

Pair 4

Entry Code:
Eve Drekk (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Llewellyn Starrise (SwordOfTheDarkOnes)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | SwordOfTheDarkOne's Teepee

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: N/A since both are 1st gen

Pair 5

Entry Code:
Zuhra Nacht-Drekk (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Prince Atlas (Mythi Red Panda)

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Itemless Uncert | Markings Uncert | Itemless Markings Uncert

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Mythi Red Panda's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Zuhra's First Dad: Dinari
Zuhra's Second Dad: Ruam Almarcrux Nyx Nacht-Drekk
Dinari's Mother: Aiyana
Dinari's Father: Star Blayze
Ruam's Mother: Luminitsa
Ruam's Father: Cedrik Drekk
Ruam's Maternal Grandmother: Ashoka
Ruam's Maternal Grandfather: Alauddin

Pair 6

Entry Code:
Apate ( HoneyTeaTree ) x Aion ( Kaya Wolf Moon )

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Itemless Cert | Itemless Uncert

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon | HoneyTeaTree

Apate's Mother: Enyo
Apate's Father: Erebus

Pair 7
Prepare for trouble. . . make that double! I want twins or triplets!

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Niya's form, Kaya's form
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Live Birth, Express Delivery

Entry Code:
Nephthys (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Zep (Niyaru Delacroix)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Niyaru Delacroix's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Pair 8

Entry Code:
Solem Incendere (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Khonsu (Twitchapher the 3rd)

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Markings

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Twitchapher's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Solem's Mother: Pele
Solem's Father: Invictus
Solem's Paternal Grandmother: Keahi
Solem's Paternal Grandfather: Imperio
Solem's Paternal Great Grandmother: Aita
Solem's Paternal Great Grandfather: Daray
Khonsu's Mother: Sonja
Khonsu's Father: Akh
Khonsu's Paternal Grandmother: Meret
Khonsu's Paternal Grandfather: Alis
Khonsu's Paternal Great Grandmother: Charulekha
Khonsu's Paternal Great Grandfather: Nabu
Khonsu's Paternal Great Great Grandmother: Sekhmet
Khonsu's Paternal Great Great Grandfather: Erik

Pair 9

Entry Code:
Noelani (Shicala) x Pegasus (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Markings)

Teepees: Shicala's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Pair 10
I'm seeing double 👀

I would LOVE! - Flowers

I would LIKE! - Birds, fluffy animals, spring colors

I DON'T WANT! - Bugs

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - holes/cracks, extra eyes, clowns

Entry Code:
Booberry Puff (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Elysium (Wasteland Wyvern)

Parent 1:
User Image
Uncert | Itemless Uncert
pregnant stage: I would like one

Parent 2:
User Image
Uncert l Winged Uncert w/out Items l Wingless Uncert w/ Items l Wingless Uncert w/out Items

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon's teepee l Wasteland Wyvern's teepee

Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: Angeni Wing Stye 1, Draft and Warhorse Lines, and Roman Noses

---Templates to Avoid:
1. Weaved
2. Knots
3. Knots with feathers
4. Knots with fringe
6. Punky rooster mane

1. Short
2. Weaved
3. Slimhawk
4. Punky rooster mane

Boo's mother: Jiggly Puff
Boo's father: Tiger Nilla

Pair 11

Entry Code:
Wisteria Boneblossom (Mythi Red Panda) x Aconitum (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid

Teepees: Mythi Red Panda's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Aconitum's mother: Ashoka
Aconitum's father: Asphodel

Pair 12

I'm seeing double 👀

I would LOVE! - Flowers

List up to 3 phobias!

Entry Code:
Adsila (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Altxerri (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless Uncert

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless Uncert

1. list of attempts

Adsila's Mother: Sakura
Adsila's Father: Tiriaq
Altxerri's Mother: Niaux
Altxerri's Father: Wight

Pair 13
I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Unsure

Entry Code:
Rebell (ProphetOfProfit) x Erimon Cian (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT | Markings

Teepees: ProphetOfProfit's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

Erimon's Father: Luanistyn Cian

Pair 14

Entry Code:
Artemis Nightshade (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Remiel (Teigra)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT (Optional: Nekkid | Markings )

Parent 2:
UNCERT (Optional: Feral)

Teepees: Teigra's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Pair 15
Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Poisonberry Sinai Puff (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Ferdinand (RuIerr)

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Markings

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Ruler's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

[Puff FamilyEcho]

Poisonberry's Parents: Boneberry Puff and Amur
Boneberry's Parents: Booberry Puff and Anshar
Booberry's Parents: Jiggly Puff and Tiger Nilla
Anshar's Parents: Hecate Moondancer and Elvis

Pair 16

I would LOVE! - Sparkly things

I would LIKE! - Scarves, bells, cute hats

List up to 3 phobias!

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!

Entry Code:
Lotus (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Cicero (stormflower)

Parent 1:
UNCERT No Items

Parent 2:
UNCERT Flowers No Hood Nekkid

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee & stormflower's Teepee

Pair 17

I would LOVE! - Flowers

I would LIKE! - Birds, baby animals, butterflies

I DON'T WANT! - Bugs (butterflies are ok), clowns

List up to 3 phobias!

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: no

Entry Code:
Starlite (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Huanglong (magnadearel)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid)

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon
magnadearel

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

---Templates to Avoid: n/a

---Link to previous Generations: both first gen

Pair 18

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Unsure

Entry Code:
Daja (Theidren) x Ja'shanji-da (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Peltless Uncert | Markings | Feral Uncert | Feral Markings

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT | Markings | Feral Uncert

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | Theidren's Teepee

Pair 19

I'm seeing double 👀

I would LOVE! - Flowers

I DON'T WANT! - Bugs

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - holes/cracks, extra eyes, clowns

Entry Code:
Lomasi ( Kaya Wolf Moon ) x Eru ( Wasteland Wyvern )

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless Uncert | Markings

Parent 2:
UNCERT || Nekkid || Wingless

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon || Wasteland Wyvern

---Templates to Avoid:
1. Weaved
2. Knots
3. Knots with feathers
4. Knots with fringe
6. Punky rooster mane

1. Short
2. Weaved
3. Slimhawk
4. Punky rooster mane

Pair 20

I'm seeing double 👀

I would LOVE! - Flowers

List up to 3 phobias!

Entry Code:
Kamalei (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Vysita (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT

1. list of attempts

Kamalei's mother: Scrularta
Kamalei's father: Nicoraga

Pair 21
I'm seeing double 👀

I would LOVE! - Flowers

I would LIKE! - Birds, fluffy animals, subtle hearts

I DON'T WANT! - Bugs (butterflies and dragonflies are ok), breed changes, nose piercings

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - exposed organs, extra eyes, clowns

Entry Code:
Calli Jade (LydaLynn) x Midorihoshi (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless Uncert

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless Uncert

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee & LydaLynn's Teepee

Midori's Father 1: Hoshikage
Midori's Father 2: Pnevyma Kolokytha
Midori's Grandfather: Kagehoshi
Midori's Grandmother: Atieno
Midori's Great Grandfather: Anahi Asho
Midori's Great Grandmother: Star Ocean

Pair 22
I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: Unsure

Entry Code:
Petal Rose (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Setsuka Kazuki (ATheart)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid | Markings

Parent 2:
UNCERT | Wingless Item | Markings | Nekkid

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | ATheart's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Pair 23

I'm seeing double 👀

Entry Code:
Rialta ( Wasteland Wyvern ) x Wakumi ( Kaya Wolf Moon )

Parent 1:
UNCERT | Itemless Uncert

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: Kaya Wolf Moon | Wasteland Wyvern

---Templates to Avoid: Nixie goldfish tail, Seathi/Nixie crossbreed goldfish tail (mammal), Seathi/Nixie crossbreed goldfish tail (fish)

---Templates to Avoid:
1. Weaved
2. Knots
3. Knots with feathers
4. Knots with fringe
6. Punky rooster mane

1. Short
2. Weaved
3. Slimhawk
4. Punky rooster mane

Pair 24

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=29&t=24963247#391525371

Entry Code:
Aisa ( FrostyPeaches ) x Natsuhiboshi ( Kaya Wolf Moon )

Mother: Aisa ( FrostyPeaches )
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. UNCERT1 // UNCERT2

Father: Natsuhiboshi ( Kaya Wolf Moon )

Teepees:
Kaya's : https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24579071

---Templates to Avoid: Bald hairstyle

---Templates to Avoid: Bald hairstyle

Pair 25
Prepare for trouble. . . make that double! I want twins or triplets!

Entry Code:
Pnevyma Kolokytha (xKOVAKtheWOLFx) x Hoshikage (Kaya Wolf Moon)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT

Parent 2:
User Image
UNCERT | Nekkid

Teepees: xKOVAKtheWOLFx's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

Kage's Father: Kagehoshi
Kage's Mother: Atieno
Kage's Maternal Grandfather: Anahi Asho
Kage's Maternal Grandmother: Star Ocean

Pair 26

I would LOVE! - Flowers

I DON'T WANT! - Bugs (butterflies are ok), no holiday related twists

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - zombies, extra eyes, gore

Entry Code:
Qeshti (Kaya Wolf Moon) x Sabri (mistalina13)

Parent 1:
User Image
UNCERT | Itemless Uncert

Parent 2:
UNCERT | Item Wingless Uncert | Markings

Teepees: mistalina13's Teepee | Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee

1. list of attempts

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:31 pm
Username: Mahogany Sunset
I'm counting Rakshasa x Bear the Butcher towards low luck!

Pair 1
FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Yes
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): Yes
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: Yes

Entry Code:
Rakshasa (Revel1984) x Bear the Butcher (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Parent 2:
UNCERT (optional: Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Teepees: maho | Revel

---Lifemate?: No. LOL.

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg-up

---Link to previous Generations: Bear Death's Warden x Glacier | Bear x Bear

Pair 2
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Sweet, naive, delicious
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Gentle, bold, contradictory

I would LOVE! - Windblown hair

I would LIKE! - Flowers, butterflies, wings, subtle nature-y markings, pank

I DON'T WANT! - Commercial stuff, cutie marks

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - Bees/wasps, orca kelpi template

Entry Code:
Vanilla Swirl (Summer Raaven) x Sora (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: maho | Summer Raaven

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid: Leg up female

Vanilla Swirl: Milkshake x Bliss
Sora: Destati x Niall | Athosia x Oathkeeper | Teyla Emmagen x Zakaili | Rosedust x Malikai

Pair 3
Entry Code:
Alexandrite (Nayci) x Viggo Tomislav (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT Markings

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: maho | Nayci

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid: Leg up female

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): NO

---Link to previous Generations: 1st gens

Pair 4
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Spicy, elegant, dangerous
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Goofy, moody, soft

I would LOVE! - subtle nature-y markings

I would LIKE! - green, butterfly wings, windblown hair, flowers, coral

I DON'T WANT! - commercial stuff, cutie marks

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - bees/wasps, orca kelpi template

Entry Code:
Ozette (Mahogany Sunset) x Rialto (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT
Parent 2:
UNCERT

Link to Breeding Agreement: both mine

Templates to avoid: orca kelpi fins (maho = phobia), sturdy-footed cerynei templates

Throwbacks: Yes. Rialto Dad | Rialto Mom

Pair 5
Entry Code:
Kararti (Mahogany Sunset & Jackariah Beckett) x Octane (Yeonn)

Parent 1:
UNCERT Nekkid
Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: basket rights for all
Teepees: maho | Yeonn

Low Luck?: Yes/No

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg-up pose

---Templates to Avoid: orca kelpi template

Random Breeds (1st Gen Throwbacks Only): NO

---Link to previous Generations: Kararti: Umbra x Kamau | Angeetia x Einar

Pair 6
Entry Code:
Isadora (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Maiandros (Mahogany Sunset)

Mother:
User Image

Father:
UNCERT

Teepees: Maho |

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: original seathi hair, nixie mixes

Maiandros: Melusine x Pushmataha
Nerina x Miyu | Amitola x Bonaventure.

Pair 7
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Affectionate, carefree, joyful
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Bubbly, adorable, friendly

I would LOVE! - Flowers

I would LIKE! - Windblown hair, butterfly wings, subtle nature-y markings

I DON'T WANT! - cutie marks, commercial stuff

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - bees/wasps

Entry Code:
Laeh (LOLTERNATIVE) x Myrllin (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: n/a [Lolly fully owns Laeh]
Teepees: Lolly | maho

---Templates to Avoid:

---Templates to Avoid:

Pair 8
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Clumsy, whimsical, bashful
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Vivacious, glamorous, ostentatious

I would LIKE! - Flowy hair, flowers (or coral, as the case may be! ), wings?

I DON'T WANT! - Addition of red, cutie marks, commercial stuff

List up to 3 phobias!

Entry Code:
Tesni (Jackariah Beckett) x Odhran (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: maho | Jack

---Templates to Avoid: Nixie betta tail fins, orca kelpi templates

---Templates to Avoid:

Pair 9
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Cooperative, elegant, playful
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Majestic, mischievous, snarky

I would LIKE! - flowy hair/fins, flowers or coral, green

I DON'T WANT! - cutie marks, commercial stuff

List up to 3 phobias!

We like them Bald!

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Yes
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): Yes
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: Yes

Entry Code:
Tahuya (Mahogany Sunset) x Panlong (Mahogany Sunset)

Parent 1:
UNCERT

Parent 2:
UNCERT

Teepees: maho (Tahuya isn't in there yet but she just has 4's.)

Link to Breeding Agreement: self pair

---Templates to Avoid: Kelpi orca templates. Maho = phobia.

---Templates to Avoid: Female leg-up

---Link to previous Generations: Tahuya: Ozette x Rialto | Delmaria Windrose x Ion

Revel1984
Summer Raaven
Yeonn
Jackariah Beckett
Nyx Queen of Darkness
LOLTERNATIVE

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers