Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Five years from now....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

Rysabi

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 9:06 pm
During my hiatus I've learned that I love deep questions and discussing answers with others. Its fun and often times provides a positive experience for others.
I'll probably start posting one of these questions per day for funzies.
Not a posting game, this is for creating good and possibly in-depth discussions. heart

5/29/21's question
Well, it's 11pm at my house but close enough lol.

Where do you see yourself in five years?

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 9:17 pm
I see myself with a paralegal degree and working in a law office, hopefully. Making decent money and able to afford my hobbies. Video games, gardening, and Dungeons & Dragons are expensive. lol
Seriously though, I just see myself being somewhat successful and spending time with my friends and family. Maybe doing some traveling too. Nothing too extravagant.  

Rysabi

Wing Chun Master Yip Man

Snowfriend Cookie

7,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:00 am
Rysabi
I see myself with a paralegal degree and working in a law office, hopefully. Making decent money and able to afford my hobbies. Video games, gardening, and Dungeons & Dragons are expensive. lol
Seriously though, I just see myself being somewhat successful and spending time with my friends and family. Maybe doing some traveling too. Nothing too extravagant.

Good luck Rysabi!

Max  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:24 am
Rysabi

Where do you see yourself in five years?

I survived my Heart Transplant surgery on 21st June, 2021. In five years, if my transplanted Donor Heart is still keeping me alive, I hope to be able to continue to be around for my beloved wife Leia and our three precious sons Vincent, Arian and Emmett. cheese_whine

Best regards,
Verner Von Richthofen
The Eternal Emperor  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

eclaire5

Shy Protagonist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:13 pm
5 years from now? I see myself moving closer to my kids but other than that, I see my life pretty much as it is right now. I want to continue to live, learn, grow, and learn. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:37 am
Five years from now I will be planning my retirement, but not yet retired. lol
Hopefully my knees will be in perfect working order (replacements coming next May) and my weight will be healthier (I've lost 60 pounds in the last 14 months - so progress thanks to Noom).  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:23 pm
i dont see much change in myself five years from now other then being older then i am now 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:38 pm
Farming still and helping Dee aka my mom with chores. Mom says sometimes I come up with the big brain ideas. lol. Its a compliment saying I did something smart.  

Ochru

Nightlight Moon

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:52 pm
If things go well, I should be a college graduate by then...

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games