Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:12 am
Entry Tag: AstoriaFallen | mutant hippo suti | heavy/exrmtreme | Solo Custom | Adult

*chanting* PONIES PONIES PONIES PONIES!

Edit Category: - Edited
Soquili Species: - Mutant HippoSuti
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - I think this would be a new concept? It's a full blooded sister for a pre-existing Family

WIP Needed? Not needed but wouldn't mind if you wanted to do one.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Body is dad's base color and moms claw color. The markings upon her glow, to include her eyes and the blue singular feathers. SO, with her markings. I tried to take the designs from dads horns and put them on her body. I also tried to do a variation of mothers markings. So those are just a rough idea. I would like the markings to be thinner and if you want you can do what I've drawn or CC them from dad's antlers. <3 I did my best with dads scale (is that what they are?) markings. Feel free to add more or use less if you so desire. smile
Face: Moms facial markings upon the nose and the swoosh under the eye. The scales (i think that's what they are) cover just her cheeks and across the bridge of her nose between her eyes and go down her neck a little.
Mane: I would like for her to have knee length hair that wraps around her in a sorta wind blown look, colored similar to dads, or a variation similar to his. I would like for it to be feminine looking. I do want her to have head feathers, but not too many. Just enough to accent around her head and laying flat-ish (like moms) but with some feminine curl, and then a few of dads glowie ones (placement can be CC).
Tail: I would like her to have a regular tail (hair) and a feathered tail mixed. The regular tail DOES NOT have to look like my ref, but I would like it to have it's length. The feathers are supposed to be moms feather base color peacock style with a flair of dads mixed into it. Though I want it to have a more feminine and curled look like one of the base templates I saw? All the feathers :3 CC the tail. Would like a combination of moms peacock style with a flair of dads thrown into it. Something elegant and feminine please <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Four Claws please. <3
Reference Image(s): Thumbnails are real size coded down to 400, if open in new page will be regular size
User Image
User Image
User Image
Parents:
User Image x User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: So, this is totally CC for you. She's a Hippo-Suti Mix so I was thinking a combo of the two, like starting out suti and transforming into some feather fluffy looking thing? BUT honestly, she's good with or without wings. But would like fluffy feathers if she gets wings and would like for them to be colored like dads tail, the purple with the neon blue. <3 or something CC'd to fit her. <3 (I think wings may make her look cluttered now that I think about this more? Like I said, wings are CC OR you could do cute little mutant ones that couldn't possibly allow her to fly. :3 Tiny mutant wings that are useless for the win)
Horn(s): Can be similar to dads, though solid black. or CC them to fit the rest of what she has going on.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Necklace/body chain with moon and star charms that hangs around neck. Moon and Star Glows blue. Laurel crown that looks similar to dads bracelet. Silver in color. Can CC other items on her if you so choose.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
User Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vrachka
Owner: AstoriaFallen
Breed: Mutant HippoSuti
Temper: Dreamer
Mate: none
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color: cc
Tag feather color(s): cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes agreement
Contest shes from  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:13 am
Entry Tag: (~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Flutter x Wolf Paw Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom (With Familiar?) )

Edit Category: Heavy +
Soquili Species: Flutter x Wolf-Pawed Mutant (Cheshire Cat)
Body Build:Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? It is Preferred

Body: Overall a velvety vanilla-cream color, with red markings like hearts and stripes (Strawberry Cheesecake Cheshire) - Not sure if you want to have her 'goop' or sumi-e a berry 'sauce'- CC
Accessory: Possibly some silky drapery/scarves or tabards with gold bells/connective beading (the occasional red bead would be cool too). Maybe with a heart near one end?
Face: Red (Or) Gold eyes, red eyebrows (if a cream colored stripe is across browline), red markings like Cheshire stripes/possibly whisker dots like her daughters. Is it possible to work some 'heart' shapes into her stripe pattern? Half-lidded/"come hither" eyes, Cheshire Cat Ears (interior strawberry red). A "Cheshire" Grin please!
Mane: Long curly/wavy mane with gold beads (possibly some braided sections?) scattered through it. Please also include a small golden clockhand based crown, with heart-shaped rubies in it.
Tail: A twisty and fading Cheshire Tail. Cream colored with strawberry stripe/swirl patterns.
Paws: Wolf/Canid-paws, no fetlocks. Standing in a cherry sauce? Ethering like daughters? CC
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here. (All Refs Above)
Her Daughters: Irina & Katya (etc)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Wings made out of golden clockwork hands (see pictured) with 'heart' shapes worked into the points of the clock hands
Other Notes: Clockhand wings, Canid paws, Cheshire Tail/Ears; Silk Scarves/Tabard with gold beading/bell work.

Custom Items: White scarves/sashes draped over here with a heart (or heart / crown?) motif (because she's a Queen). At her Feet: Possibly Some flowers or Mushrooms?
Custom Critter: *Larger than Head*- a Tea Spirit 'Okapi/Alpaca/Deer' like creature wearing a matching sash/collar in white with a heart motif please
Reference Image(s) for Items: Markings/Fluff Tea Spirit Inspiration; Wearing Vines like above but with blackberries, raspberries and White Flowers; Darkest & Lightest Small Squares Color Options CC
May I have a Wingless, "Nude" and "Accessory" option of the pony?

... A Custom Little Friend ...
Familiar Breed: Pronghorn- Alpaca/Okapi Variant? CC
Familiar Description: Violet colored Fluffy Alpaca Fur & Alpaca Neck Fluff (Possibly long hair? CC). Lighter markings a lavendar or soft white? Markings/Fluff Tea Spirit Inspiration; Wearing Vines like above but with blackberries, raspberries and White Flowers; Darkest & Lightest Small Squares Color Options CC

Accessory color: White collar with a red heart/gold beading/d-ring

Edit Level: CC Moderate for hair/accessory vines/item

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Magic Cat

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:26 am
Entry Tag: (xxx Yuki Bear xxx | Mutant Kelpi'suti | Heavy/Extreme | Solo)

Username of owner(s): xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Breed: Mutant Kelpi'suti
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:32 am
Entry Tag: (Leena-chan | Mutant | Heavy-Extreme | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy - Extreme
Soquili Species: - Mutant - combination of  Ulun'suti and Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Cosplay of Selece (also referred to as Ceres / Celes) from Magic Knight Rayearth (The anime)
WIP Needed? It would be appreciated but not required.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Blue back scales
Face:
• Eye color: Yellow
• Eyebrows: Miffed blue
• Inner Ear: white with blue ear frills
• Expression: Miffed eyebrows, frown with fang #5
• Feathered / Spike cheeks (CC)
Full freedom to CC this entire thing.
Mane: CC
Tail: Blue scaled tail with yellow Spikes
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hippogryph feet with scales, Feather / Spike Fetlocks (CC)
Reference Image(s): X, X, X, X, X, X, X

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): • White Horns
• More Blue Horns (I think they can have up to 2 pairs?) 
Wings: Dragon wings (black webbing)
Scales: • White belly scales
Other Notes: • Yellow Back scales

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: • Double-pronged white forehead plate with yellow bindi jewel in middle
Reference Image(s) for Items: X, X

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water  

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:39 am
REPOSTING
Void

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:41 am
Entry Tag: Poe-tae-toee | Hippogryph | Moderate | Solo Custom

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? Nah I trust ya!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Solid white body with rainbow coloured swirly markings!
Face: Eyes: purple, non Roman nose, rest cc'd
Mane: I want you to go nuts with this, I'm looking for a super long wavy, windblown style with a could of tiny braids thrown in. Thinking multi hues of purples for colouring!
Tail: premade peacock open train tail, coloured rainbow and white gradient
Hooves/Fetlocks: All four feet clawed, feet matching body with claws rainbow coloured.
Reference Image(s): I'm using this plushie for reference but only loosely.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Other Notes: Nope, go nuts!

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: a golden halo if possible

I have an idea I want to possibly make available to the shop!

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Hair, halo
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes  

Poe-tae-toee

Everyday Garbage

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:50 am
Entry Tag: Alanna the Pirate Queen | Mutant-Angeni-Ceyrnei |Medium- Heavy | Solo Custom w/ Add-on Familiar

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: New Cerynei Antlers (Caribou)
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes

Edit Category: Medium-Heavy
Soquili Species: Pawed Bear Mutant / Angeni / Cerynei
Body Build: Warhorse - Leg Down if possible with war-build
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I want him to have a pale body, like bleached bone, and a variety of inuit-style patterns and designs on his body. Please bare in mind that the pet ref I made is just my really really poor attempt at coloring. I am not an artist. Please don't feel like you even have to remotely follow my actual design... it was just for you to see vaguely what I was thinking and what colors I was imagining. You are welcome to add and take away colors and designs as you wish. If you look at northwest coast art, you can get some more inspiration, as well as through more precise searches like "Tlingit" or "Haida" art.
Face: His expression should be domineering, maybe a mix of the bear-snarl and then less-angry eyes?, same style of markings and colors as body (see ref). Bright blue eyes, other details CC. Please include one scar over the visible eye. Bear ears if possible, if not, then the fuzzy Cerynei ears (fuzzy is going to be a common theme in this form)
Mane: I'm looking for something viking-like, something with braids and buns and beads and bone accents and the like. CC colors, I'm just so bad with colors.
Tail: Cerynei -- Moose tail -- color CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bear paws - black claws, only on the front. I want fleet-footed Cerynei hooves on the back - color CC. All the fuzzy/fetlocks that are compatible- the furrier the better!
Reference Image(s):
User Image

Horn(s): Cerynei-- Custom Caribou Antlers - Not felted = sharp please! - Colors CC ((Not in ref cause I suck at drawing horns )). This is a big stallion, so a regally-sized pair of antlers would fit him
Wings: Be as creative as you'd like with these, the ref image is my best attempt, I'm leaning towards Angeni 2 style, but I'd trust you judgement aesthetically. I was feeling something owl-like when I made the design.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: No head or ankle wings. Make him as fluffy as possible; stock fluff is fine and more where needed.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Viking-like jewelry, beads, bones, etc, and a pelt-cape and/or furry accessories -- CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A -- CC all colors

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed him

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Not Full Angeni

... A Custom Little Friend ...
Owner: Alanna the Pirate Queen
Familiar Name: Hrimfaxi (old norse for "frost mane" )
Familiar Breed: Mutant Hawk
Familiar Gender: Male
Familiar Temper: Fierce
Familiar Description: Hawk with smoke crest/tail. He should be magnificent in white and gold, modeled after this kind of norse-raven design.
Accessory: If possible, battle claws and/or helmet, if not just ignore this

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:06 pm
Entry Tag: Chisato Mikami | Regular | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Regular
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Not really

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: I like curly/wavey =3
Tail: I like curly/wavey =3
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): User Image

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC
Wings: Describe Wings -CC
Fins: Describe Fins - CC
Scales: Describe Scales -CC
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -CC
Other Notes: Sparkles please?

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC (I like feathers)  

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lady Argentum Draconis

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:53 pm
Entry Tag: Lady Argentum Draconis | Regular | Mod-Heavy | Solo

Edit Category: - Mod/Heavy?
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Please

Body: #c77158 with markings in #562b45 (See Ref) -- However markings are partially CC and feel free to change/add anything you see fit.
Face: Maybe a stripe across her eyes in her marking color? Not on ref but if it looks good.
Eye Color: #e3c001
Mane: Color: #2d2a35 -- But CC though if you think another color would work better.
Style: A massive updo with a second bun on top of the majority of her hair. a few loose strands around her face, with heavy curls sitting under the bulk of her hair. (See Ref)
Tail: Color: Same as Mane
Style: Long with slight curl to it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock. CC Hoof Color
Reference Image(s):
Sister to Mameha Otome's Guedes.
My Ref (using Mameha Ref Lines)
Hair/marking inspiration

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A (The Horns in the ref is a headdress)
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
- A ram horn headress with bone fragments hanging down.
- Cloth and leather collar with beads and skull accessories (CC color of cloth/beads, See Refs).
- Bone, leather and bead bracelets. Both bracelets on near front leg are bone. The upper one is a set of bones tied together. (See Ref)
- Skull and bird feathers sitting at the base of her spine on top of her tail. Feathers around the skull should be Glossy Ibis feathers (See Ref)
- Feel free to add things should you see fit to do so that fit her theme. Please no nose rings or lip piercings though.

Reference Image(s) for Items: See my ref for placement of items and Hair/Marking Ref for headdress, bone bracelet ref, and skull and feather ref.
Skull Ref for Collar
Should dangle just under the skull on her collar and off her back leg
Ibis Feathers

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Deidre
Owner: Lady Argentum Draconis
Breed: Voodoo
Temper: Spirited
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Bone's instead of feathers CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission Here.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:57 pm
Entry Tag:nekofayre |Mutant suti-angelic Tri Wing feline paws |heavy | Solo )

Edit Category: heavy
Soquili Species: Mutant suti-angelic Tri Wing feline paws
Body Build: Regular with leg down/Alternate head position
Concept Origin: Myself
WIP Needed? Please

Body: Sumi E Style white body with light purple, feet, tubby, and crest with suti leg, tubby and back scales light purple.
Body markings: I would like purple, blue and blue, and pink orchid markings
Face: fluff beard with a light purple nose and orchid markings on face around eyes and orchid petals around nose.
Mane: white with purple and blue tips. with orchids braided into it or something like this if possible x
Tail:suti scaled tail like body with purple tip and orchid markings.
Hooves/Fetlocks: extra Fluffy fetlocks felline paws
Reference Image(s):orchid, orchid 1, orchid[ 2

I would like a set of Ulun'suti wings if possible the rest Angeni, I would like them like his body. the rest is up to you

feline paws/feline ears

I would like him to have a bobcat plushie and a orchid necklace around his neck

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Ulun'suti & Angeni if possible like the body
Fins:
Scales: light purple, pink and blue
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:

CC On whatever might look good when added

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Franklin Orchid

Owner: nekofayre
Breed: cc
Mate: Bella Lillian
Tag Background: cc
Tag frame color:cc
Tag feather color(s):cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:  

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:59 pm
Entry Tag: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Flutter | Heavy | Solo Custom + Familiar

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Smooth fetlocks

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Slate (#4D4A53) base. Black (#1F1A21) dun factor markings. (Dorsal stripe, dark points, face mask, shoulder stripe, leg barring, ear marks.)
Face: Blue (#99B2DB) eyes. Black (#1F1A21) eyebrows. Inner ear matching base color. (Slate with black ear marks.) Raised eyebrows, open smile, and cheerfully closed far eye. Black face mask and ear marks.
Mane: Black mane with frosting (#CECECE) dun factor. Braided along sides with the center fluffed up in a mohawk.
Tail: Black tail with frosting (#CECECE) dun factor. Braided at the top around the rest of the tail which is left loose and fluffy. Ends at top of hock.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves. No fetlocks - edited smooth with a visible pastern like real life horses.
Reference Image(s): Dorsal stripe, dark points, face mask, shoulder stripe, leg barring, ear marks, mane style, tail style, frosting.

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Two-tailed swallowtail butterfly wings. Frosted (#CECECE) base with silvery (#A6A7AB) markings and blue (#99B2DB) spots.
Other Notes: Black slimtenna antenna. Leg up, bent neck pose. Alternate versions requested. (Without lizard, naked, naked without lizard, wingless without lizard, naked wingless without lizard.)

Trading Post Items: Giant lizard with large horns, spikes, and raised wings. CC markings. Primary color should be red, with secondary colors including black and gold.
Custom Items: Leather armor with a metal helmet, breastplate, and neckplates. Reference images are example of general style - there should be no bridle/saddle and a gap at the shoulders for the wings to slip through. Sword either held in mouth or sheathed at side.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Armor, armor, armor, armor, sword.

Maybe this can be reused for my breedings in the future?
What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Wings

Matching Familiar
Name: Ruaidhrí
Owner: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Breed: Mutant Lizard
Description: Dragon lizard with large horns, spikes, and raised wings. Matches giant lizard attached to pony.
References: N/A

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:01 pm
Entry Tag: Sabin Duvert | Mutant Hyper-Hybrid| Extreme? | Solo Custom )

What part(s) of your custom are you donating?: Wings, elemental horn? and/or any custom breed traits or leg pose alterations, a fancy sword. I’d like his armor to be unique, but really anything else is fine
If not accepted as a template, would you still like to keep it for possible breedings?: Yes - any trait or accessory

Vonethil

Edit Category: Extreme?
Soquili Species: Flutter-wind-kirin (and Uni for the tail) + Mutant for pose
Body Build: Draft + Fluffy fetlocks + Head down + unique leg pose?
Concept Origin: Original / inspired by Heart's Paperdoll contest entry ((Includes a story))
/ building on a herd concept that one of my soquili is from
WIP Needed? I'd love one smile

Body: Silver/warm grey dapple - As long as there is some pretty dapple/spotted textures, I'm happy smile
In addition to the "head down" pose,
I would also ADORE some unique-leg pose - like he's charging or prancing - think an elegant knight

Face: Some kind of facial markings - like a star or stripe and/or darker muzzle
Ice blue eyes
Mane: Light - see ref. Custom, long, with some braids
Tail: Long thin unicorn-like tail with a tuft. See ref
Similar to the new long "Classical Unicorn" tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Draft fetlocks. Darker coat color on the fetlocks. Hooves should match scales (ice-blue)
Reference Image(s):

User Image
I "blanked out" the base body from teh paper doll contest with the new base coat color. Hope that's OK.
All of the shop template edits are eyeballed (but not traced!) + custom designwork.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Inspired by alt-kirin, looks like it’s made of ice
Wings: Flutter-wind wings : custom flutter wings (Colorist interpretation on the flutter wing is fine smile ) - either based on the ref image OR dragonfly-like wings like Dae'Ruil's
Fins: NA
Scales: Alt kirin scales - ice blue (maybe crystalline looking?)
I'd love it to be missing some of the scales, namely on the rump that would cover his markings

Pelt: NA
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
- Custom fancy sword - Inspired by Dae'Ruil's

- Armor - like reference, though ideally more detailed (feel free to play with the design!) Should be shiny metal
I would love more than what I have depicted in the concept - think Elven armor - elegant, shiny, with some kind of filligree - fantasy inspired. I trust you to come up with something cool looking.

See ref above.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~

Name of horse: Vonethil
Owner: Sabin Duvert
Breed: Flutterwind-Kirin
Temper: Knightly
Mate:
Tag Background: The tag gallery seems broken, but I like the fantasy castle one
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:03 pm
Entry Tag: SSBrosB | Kalona | Moderate | Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: based on a plush
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: see ref
Face: see ref
Mane: CC
Tail: Devil Tail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): plush cert, plush uncert small, plush one wing uncert

Horn(s): Devil Horns 2
Wings: Wing Style 4 Smooth
Other Notes: if there are edits you think would look good on him, go ahead!

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes plush

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:42 pm
Entry Tag: (Moxxiie | Mutant Pawed Regular | Extreme | Twins)

Username of owner(s): Moxxiie
Breed: Mutant Pawed Regular
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Crew

Questionable Explorer

Wasteland Wyvern

Dangerous Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:44 pm
Voiding this entry as I forgot that the Yarn Semi's counted as customs. I'm getting twins from that so am still on cooldown.  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff