𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓐𝓶 𝓘?
- → Name: Thanya Kamsing
- ↳ Nickname:
→ Age: 16
→ Gender: Female
→ Sexuality: Heterosexual
→ Kingdom: Mistun
→ Position: 1st year Student
→ Sees Fairies: No
→ Physical Stats: 15
- ↳ Strength: 1
↳ Endurance: 4
↳ Agility: 1
↳ Intelligence: 6 (5+1 after 4th time skip)
↳ Charisma: 3
↳ Technique: 1
→ Raiment Stats: 26 points - A Class
- ↳ Power: 9 (6+3)
↳ Control: 8 (6+2 after 4th time skip)
↳ Speed: 3
↳ Range: 2
↳ Technique: 6
𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓒𝓪𝓷 𝓘 𝓓𝓸?
- → Knit: Shifter
- ↳ Raiment: Bearcat Boogie
- ↳ The user has the ability transform into a binturong, from the forest canopies of Mistun. These odd creatures have the face of a cat, the body of a bear and the prehensile tail of a monkey. They are considered carnivorous, though fruit makes up a large portion of their diet. They are amazing climbers and can hang from their tails and turn their ankles 180 degrees so their claws can still grip when climbing down a tree headfirst. They spend most of their lives in trees and are more active at night than day.
Strengths: In shifted form, the user has all the abilities of a binturong, including heightened senses, night vision, sharp fangs, semi retractable claws, a compact powerful body, an amazing ability to climb and balance, and a fifth limb in the form of a prehensile tail as long as their body.
Weaknesses: With a top land speed of only 15mph, binturongs are slow. They have sometimes been mistaken for sloths when observed moving through trees. They are also not nimble. Their bear-like bodies are too bulky to leap, so they must climb down to move from one tree to another. Though large and powerful enough to have no natural predators, at around 40lbs and 2 to 3ft in length (excluding tail) they are definitely not the biggest beasts in the forest.
→ Stat Growth:
- ↳ Power: The amount of power she can harness in her shifted form is dependent on the user's Power Stat. The power/strength is based off the shifter’s ‘base’ or primary shifted animal. While shifters can shift into other animals, those forms will never be as powerful as their ‘true forms’.
1 – 2 Weak Strength – equivalent to a binturong cub's ability to hunt, fight and defend themselves. Fangs and claws are strong enough to break the skin but not enough to do deep, lasting damage.
3 – 4 Intermediate Strength - equivalent to a young binturong's ability to hunt, fight and defend themselves. Fangs and claws are powerful enough to inflict slight wounds but are not particularly dangerous.
5 – 6 Moderate Strength - equivalent to an adolescent binturong's ability to hunt, fight and defend themselves. Fangs and claws are powerful enough to inflict moderate wounds but are not usually life threatening.
7 – 8 Considerable Strength - equivalent to a young adult binturong's ability to hunt, fight and defend themselves. Fangs and claws are enough to leave serious wounds but would need to strike in a vital area to be immediately life threatening.
9– Full Strength of a fully grown adult binturong. Bites and scratches can be lethal.
↳ Control: The amount of time she can control specific sections of her shifted form is dependent on the User's Control Stat. If the user remains shifted past the allotted time, or forces the shift to remain, she will become extremely fatigued. Nausea will be the first symptom, followed by extreme body aches (to the specified body part) and piercing headaches. If the user continues to force the shifted form, for whatever reason, they will collapse from extreme fatigue and need to recuperate anywhere from 8-12 hours.
1 - 4 – Ability to transform small sections of specified body parts, i.e. nails, ears, fangs, for short periods of time, 10-20 minutes, before needing to shift back to either his human or full beast form. Continuing to force the shift will result in adverse effects, listed above.
5 - 8 – Ability to transform greater sections of specified body parts, i.e. hands into claws, full arms shifted, feet or full legs, full face, for longer periods of time, 30-60 minutes, before needing to shift back to either her human or full beast form. Continuing to force the shift will result in adverse effects, listed above.
9 – Ability to transform any specified body part, at will for extended amount of time, 1-2 hours, before needing to shift back to either her human or full beast form. Continuing to force the shift will result in adverse effects, listed above.
↳ Technique:The skill in which the user can use her animal abilities and instincts while still in her human form is dependent on the user's Technique Stat. This includes the binturong's senses of smell and hearing, night vision, ability to hunt and forage, ability to climb and balance on narrow surfaces, and ability to defend itself using its natural weapons, though the user must first shift these natural weapons using her control stat as listed above.
1 – 10% as effective as a fully shifted binturong
2 – 20% as effective as a fully shifted binturong
3 – 30% as effective as a fully shifted binturong
4 – 40% as effective as a fully shifted binturong
5 – 50% as effective as a fully shifted binturong
6 – 60% as effective as a fully shifted binturong
7 – 70% as effective as a fully shifted binturong
8 – 80% as effective as a fully shifted binturong
9 – 90% as effective as a fully shifted binturong
- → Body Physique: At five feet and a mere 95 pounds, Thanya is definitely on the petite side, though she is toned from all her time spent climbing trees.
- ↳ Brave
↳ Smart, great learner
↳ Her harsh life in the jungle has made her physically tough.
- ↳ Over emotional
↳ Quite naive about the world outside her home
↳ Sometimes thinks with her stomach
→ Unique Features:
- Thanya, being a shifter, has wild black hair with speckles of white. Her eyes are a bright brown and her canines are slightly more pronounced the a normal human's giving her a fanged smile. But her most unique feature is her long, bushy, prehensile tail that is over three feet long. She often uses it to grab things or hang off branches in trees.
- Thanya is bright, chipper, enthusiastic and curious to a fault. She loves reading books in the in the sun, which inevitably leads to her falling asleep. She is naive about most things other than what she has read in books. She very proud of her tribe and family and hopes to one day return and improve their lives with the knowledge she learns from the academy.
- ↳ Fruit!
↳ Learning new things
↳ Naps in the sun
- ↳ Being called a cat
↳ Being caged
↳ Disappointing her family
- ↳ Thanya was born the second daughter to a chief in a remote, treehouse-dwelling tribe in the jungles of Mistun where they hunted and cultivated fruit trees to survive. Their contact with the outside world was limited beyond occasional trading runs with nearby villages. However, when Thanya was still a child, a man by the name of Elijah paid a visit to their tree homes. He said he was a librarian at an academy in a newly formed kingdom called Eoana. He brought with him books that taught how read and contained information and stories about the rest of the countries of the world. Thanya was fascinated with this man and the gifts he brought to her tribe. She made a vow to one day to travel to Eoana and visit the grand library of its academy.
As the years passed, Thanya quickly taught herself how to read and studied these books to the point of memorizing them. She showed her tribe that she had an aptitude for learning and figured ways to use knowledge garnered from these books to improve the lives of her tribe. It was eventually decided that when Thanya came of age she would be sent off on a great journey to this Academy of Eoana to learn the ways of the outside world and bring that knowledge back home to further help benefit the tribe. Though it was a tearful goodbye to her family and the only home she ever known, Thanya was excited. She was finally going to achieve her dream! She couldn't wait to see what the great big world outside her jungle had in store for her. If it was half as interesting as what she'd read, it was going to be great!