Welcome to Gaia! ::

Citizens of Gaia

Back to Guilds

Established characters -- just outside of Gaia canon. 

Tags: gaia, character, original character, plot, canon 

Reply Citizens of Gaia
Guild Chatterbox Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stariore
Crew

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:35 am
Exactly as the title implies this a place for guild members to get to know each other on a personal level, to chat unhindered, and to post without worry about being off-topic.

Basic House Rules:

- Must follow ToS. Please try to keep all drama or personal quarrels with other users out of this thread or the guild in general.

- All chatter is welcome though try to redirect all Gaia OC Art based discussions in our OC Art Thread.

- All discussions involving OCs and writings about OCs in general belongs here.

- If you have any suggestions for the guild take them here.

- Keep all large images (if they are not part of your posting format) confined within spoilers tags or just provide the link to keep this chat tidy and free from image spam.

Link to our guild Discord server:
https://discord.gg/MHP7Rc8

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:36 am
reserved  

Stariore
Crew

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Stariore
Crew

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:37 am
reserved  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:38 am
This thread is now open for discussion ! You can now post to your heart's content.  

Stariore
Crew

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ren Orenji Doragon

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:50 am
Oh, yes! Good! I was hoping we would get a chatterbox/off-topic thread! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:07 am
Ren Orenji Doragon
Oh, yes! Good! I was hoping we would get a chatterbox/off-topic thread! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can thank Dragonus Luciferius for suggesting a chatterbox thread. The guild captain and the crew have been hard at work trying to think of ways to get some activity booming in this guild.

It certainly is nice to have a place to get to know each other beyond just the OCs alone. I mean I already know a couple people in here personally or have spoken with them via the forums but there are quite a few I don't know and I can't wait to break the ice. > <  

Stariore
Crew

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Synthetic Nature

Crew

Alien Hellraiser

29,250 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:55 am
StarIore
Ren Orenji Doragon

You can thank Dragonus Luciferius for suggesting a chatterbox thread. The guild captain and the crew have been hard at work trying to think of ways to get some activity booming in this guild.

It certainly is nice to have a place to get to know each other beyond just the OCs alone. I mean I already know a couple people in here personally or have spoken with them via the forums but there are quite a few I don't know and I can't wait to break the ice. > <

Same! I always wanna make new friends on here, but I'm just shy I guess. XD
Ahhh... But seeing so many OCs is lovely and I'm looking forward to all the art! ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:39 am
I only have one important question....

Are memes allowed?

jk jk
I look forward to seeing this guild grow and blossom. smile  

Bearnas Tyr

Questionable Medic

Zozo the Stray

Professional Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:23 am
User ImageThank you for linking my Art/Discussion thread to this one, Star~ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:18 am
User Image

Looks great, Star! Thank you so much for setting it up! heart

Dragonus Luciferius
And thank you for suggesting it! heart

I'm so looking forward to seeing how this guild grows and where everything and everyone takes it in the future!

Astrid Nacht

Captain

The Committee Staff Labtech

20,775 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Zurg Mama 500
  • Herr Doktor 500

Zozo the Stray

Professional Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:58 pm
User ImageJust thought I would mention here that both the Art and Registry threads are now open and accepting submissions.

Hope to see some soon~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:19 pm
@Zozo and Astrid: Sorry for the late response I was at volunteership all day so I could only be on the phone and well quoting tends to be a total B through mobile. Anyways you're welcome, just doing my job trying to get the ball rolling in the guild and keeping things tidy. I have worked in guilds before so it was just a habit linking important discussion stuff in the OP. 3nodding

Dragonus Luciferius
StarIore
Ren Orenji Doragon

Same! I always wanna make new friends on here, but I'm just shy I guess. XD
Ahhh... But seeing so many OCs is lovely and I'm looking forward to all the art! ^.^

Yeah its nice being able to share OCs freely with others without having to go to the Roleplay forums. As much as I like the RP forums the place is full of drama and it seems like they are not as interested in Gaia OCs as GCD is. It really is disappointing. :C

Stariore
Crew

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Stariore
Crew

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:36 pm
Zozo the Stray
User ImageJust thought I would mention here that both the Art and Registry threads are now open and accepting submissions.

Hope to see some soon~

So can we share OC art WIPs too ? Not for submission but just to share until the final product is out? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm
StarIore
Zozo the Stray

Hope to see some soon~

So can we share OC art WIPs too ? Not for submission but just to share until the final product is out? ninja

User ImageYeah, so long as you plan to submit the finished product, I can't see an issue with that 3nodding

Also if you don't want to submit anything unfinished, you may also post your WIPs in the thread itself (albeit behind a link or spoiler, ofc) especially if you're looking for opinions/critique biggrin

Zozo the Stray

Professional Loiterer

Stariore
Crew

Backwoods Champion

34,575 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:39 pm
Our guild finally has a Discord for those who are interested in chatting in an IM setting versus forums.The guild will still be here for reference and for in forums chatter but the discord will always be an option.

Later Astrid may post up an announce on the matter but for now I am going to post the link here as well as in the OP of the chatterbox thread. Feel free to join when you have the time !

https://discord.gg/MHP7Rc8

Please only guild members can enter for now, do not share this link with anyone outside of the guild unless Astrid says otherwise.  
Citizens of Gaia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff