Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
[RP Raffle] Following the North Wind - Winners Announced! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:57 pm
Following the North Wind

January's Monthly Background RP!

User Image

Opens: Now! Closes: January 31st @ 11:59 PM EST!
Reminder: If you win a Loyal Companion in the WS you will not be eligible to win this pet.

In the great north, they say that the wind howls a mournful cry for a love long lost to time and the winter's chill. Sometimes, when the air is crisp, and the trees shed their last leaves, lonely paws pad through the snow, leaving prints behind for a brief moment before the snow fills in their tracks. These prints are said to belong to that wind, and they come during the cold, long days of winter, when the nights are long, the days short.

It is within those still moments that blizzards blow out of the north, where only legends dwell. Within the Kawani Lands, rumors of such a blizzard have begun to stir, for the air is right and the hour is nigh. In the mountains, such rumors have been met with some trepidation, for with the snow comes avalanches. In the fields and forests, creatures who had already begun their winter hoards sometime ago find safe hollows and holes to hide within. Those who did not have such foresight may soon be out of luck... and time. Winter is coming.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:17 pm

Prompt: Winter is coming to Kawani, what do you do to prepare for it?

While every Soquili and familiar knows that the coldest season is upon them, lately word has spread of a pack of wolves that follow the icy northern wind. Was it a pack? Perhaps it was simply a lone wolf making their way through the valley. In their wake comes snow, and piles of it! They've chased their way down from the tundras of the most desolate north pole to the warmer climes within the Kawani Lands, yet perhaps they bring their chill with them. Or perhaps the howling is only of the wind, and no one need fear a lone wolf's desperation, or the hunt of the pack.

Prizes

One lone wolf! There is some chance of a unique item, but if so it will be posted later.

User Image

To enter: please post a current pre-existing RP (since November 2016) that is winter themed, or use this theme to create a roleplay of your very own! Each entrant will get at least one ticket -- non-staffers get two tickets by default. If you do not have a RP, please post a response to the above prompt. You may enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must be with a different character. RPs must be at least five posts long to be counted.

Note: This will count for your January familiar freebie.

[size=18][color=royalblue][b]Let me hear you howl![/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][b]Username:[/b] Your name, of course.
[b]Who are you entering with?[/b] Ideally a Soquili or familiar. If you have neither, please enter with a Kawani villager, etc.
[b]Link to the RP you're using:[/b] [url=]Text[/url], please give a brief description.
[b]Prompt response:[/b] If you do not have and do not wish to create a RP on this topic, please post a roleplay response here.
[/size]

Let me hear you howl!

Username: Your name, of course.
Who are you entering with? Ideally a Soquili or familiar. If you have neither, please enter with a Kawani villager, etc.
Link to the RP you're using: Text, please give a brief description.
Prompt response: If you do not have and do not wish to create a RP on this topic, please post a roleplay response here.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:18 pm
Saved just in case!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:20 pm
List

Page One

1. AstoriaFallen
  2. AstoriaFallen
  3. AstoriaFallen
  4. belloblossom
  5. belloblossom
  6. belloblossom
  7. belloblossom
  8. HoneyTeaTree
  9. HoneyTeaTree
  10. AstoriaFallen
  11. AstoriaFallen
  12. AstoriaFallen
  13. AstoriaFallen
  14. AstoriaFallen
  15. AstoriaFallen
  16. AstoriaFallen
  17. AstoriaFallen
  18. AstoriaFallen
  19. AstoriaFallen
  20. AstoriaFallen
  21. AstoriaFallen
  22. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  23. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  24. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  25. xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Page Two

26. Phail Ninja
  27. Phail Ninja
  28. Phail Ninja
  29. Phail Ninja
  30. Phail Ninja
  31. Phail Ninja
  32. Phail Ninja
  33. AstoriaFallen
  34. AstoriaFallen
  35. AstoriaFallen
  36. AstoriaFallen
  37. AstoriaFallen
  38. AstoriaFallen
  39. AstoriaFallen
  40. AstoriaFallen
  41. AstoriaFallen
  42. Cheyriddle4
  43. Cheyriddle4
  44. AstoriaFallen
  45. AstoriaFallen
  46. AstoriaFallen
  47. Phail Ninja
  48. Phail Ninja
  49. LOLTERGEIST
  50. AstoriaFallen
  51. AstoriaFallen
  52. AstoriaFallen

Page Three

53. Lady Aria Starstone
  54. Lady Aria Starstone
  55. belloblossom
  56. belloblossom
  57. Teh Cheryl
  58. Teh Cheryl
  59. SilverShieldwolf
  60. SilverShieldwolf
  61. HoneyTeaTree
  62. HoneyTeaTree
  63. Dea and #Teddy#
  64. Dea and #Teddy#
  65. Kaya Wolf Moon
  66. Kaya Wolf Moon
  67. Kaya Wolf Moon
  68. Lunadriel
  69. Lunadriel
  70. Lunadriel
  71. Lunadriel
  72. Lunadriel
  73. Lunadriel
  74. Lunadriel
  75. Lunadriel
  76. Kettyn
  77. Kettyn
  78. Phail Ninja
  79. Phail Ninja
  80. Phail Ninja

Page Four

81. Phail Ninja
  82. Lunadriel
  83. Lunadriel
  84. Phail Ninja
  85. Phail Ninja
  86. Phail Ninja
  87. Phail Ninja
  88. Phail Ninja
  89. Uta
  90. Uta
  91. Phail Ninja
  92. Phail Ninja
  93. Phail Ninja
  94. Phail Ninja
  95. Phail Ninja
  96. AstoriaFallen
  97. AstoriaFallen
  98. Phail Ninja

Page Five

99. AstoriaFallen
  100. AstoriaFallen
  101. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  102. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  103. Aislingjuno
  104. Aislingjuno
  105. Aislingjuno
  106. AstoriaFallen
  107. AstoriaFallen
  108. AislingJuno
  109. AislingJuno
  110. AislingJuno
  111. AislingJuno
  112. AislingJuno
  113. AislingJuno
  114. AislingJuno
  115. AislingJuno

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:24 pm
Open!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:51 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: AstoriaFallen
Who are you entering with? Clara
Link to the RP you're using: Merry Meet, A winter meeting between Clara and Eldrin to start their friendship/relationship with one another.
Prompt response: I took careful time to gather some items that I might not be able to find once the snow has settled. Other than that I don't really do a whole lot of preparing for the winter as I tend to favor the warmer parts of the lands or stay with those that have the necessities to survive in comfort.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:33 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: belloblossom
Who are you entering with? Savannah
Link to the RP you're using: Blanket Weather, in which Savannah and a winter spirit (Tove) go on a hunt for a lost familiar.
Prompt response: n/a

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:56 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: belloblossom
Who are you entering with? Rosalyn
Link to the RP you're using: Frosted Petals, on a cold winter day, opposite's attract new friends.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:58 am
Let me hear you howl!

Username: HoneyTeaTree
Who are you entering with? Flidais
Link to the RP you're using: To the North, after wandering to the northern mountains, Flidais finds herself caught in a winter storm and luckily crosses path with Eldrin, who provides her shelter.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:48 am
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Amadahy
Link to the RP you're using: No title, A winter meeting between Amadahy and Hokkan and they discuss travel plans.
Prompt response: I personally love the winter time and don't do much to prepare for it. While I may be a flutter and a little more susceptible to the cold than others I have obtained some winter gear to keep myself warm through the colder months. And if the weather proves too much for me I have my Kawani friend that I can stay with.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:59 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Khaalida
Link to the RP you're using: Two Cold, Non-Existent Hearts, Just your average friendly angry encounter between two walkers during the winter months.
Prompt response: We don't prepare for winter at all. We make ourselves quite comfortable with any season, no matter which one it is. If anything we'll just find ourselves an animal to kill and warm ourselves with it's blood.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:05 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Dimitri
Link to the RP you're using: Winter Plants, A pleasant encounter between Dimitri and Alianne about plants and herbs.
Prompt response: I typically spend time gathering herbs and other plants and items to store away for the winter months. I was going to try and make a greenhouse this year so I can grow plants during the winter months but didn't have enough time to plan ahead. Sweet Pea typically does most of the work though and I just do the finishing touches, bless his soul.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:12 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Who are you entering with? Ashitaka
Link to the RP you're using: Bosom Companions, Ashi meets another that is on the hunt for walkers, though for their own reasons and they discuss why he's on the hunt for one as well. He discovers snow likes to cover up tracks and traces.
Prompt response: I'm sort of already built to handle the colder months so I don't have to do a lot of preparing. I also don't stay in one spot for very long to make any steady plans to prepare for a long winter haul or anything. If I find it's too cold then I take shelter in a nearby cave or just curl up and cover my face with my tail, usually does the trick for me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:16 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Who are you entering with? Miravilla
Link to the RP you're using: [PRP] Miravilla and Glósóli, Miravilla meets Glósóli and the two decide to go on an adventure searching for food in the snow.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:17 pm
Let me hear you howl!

Username: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Who are you entering with? Jelenice
Link to the RP you're using: [PRP] Tough enough for ya?! (Halldora x Jelenice), Jelenice and Halldora find each other in a storm where the mare was clearly not in the shape to be out in the cold and are venturing to where they believe to be east.

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces